Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
kajal : now u can leave mam, we will call you and will tell that when we are going to open seal of a 12 year fresh pussy and virgin asshole.

sukanya wants to slap on kajal for telling these kind of words to a women of her mother age but her daghter's life at stake, so she told okay i will leave now and gave phone number to them.

nitya : mam one more thing, i need your bra an panty so can u please give that to me and go plzz.

sukanya almost cried hearing this but she controlled it and told hmmm.

she going to washroom to remove them but anu stopped her and told, we are all girls u can do it here no problem.

tears started rolling from her eyes, she dropped her saree down and then her blouse is bulgy with those boobs,
 she removed blouse and and that white bra is there and then she
untied that bra, then a pair of milf boobs with long nipples and super white boobs are out. they are not very hanging she is a perfect milf.

[Image: Tamil-heroine-Sukanyas-round-huge-breast-naked-pic.jpg]

they are bigger than kajals boobs and smaller than nitya's.

she gave bra to nitya and again wore blouse, now her jacket is not very stiff like before.

the she tried to take panty bending little without lifting saree much bcz she wants to show private parts but kajal stopped her saying

kajal : u relax mam, i will remove ur panties.

mam : its okay i will remove.

kajal : its not request, its an order.

kajal is on her knees and anu lifted her saree and black panty is visible, 

sukanya tears are falling on kajal's hands and nitya is seeing sukanya happily.

kajal slowly removed the panty and saw the bushy vagina and and vagina lips are not visible.
she removed her panty simply and she turned around and now mam's ass is in display, it is white and lot fair than her daughter and bit big and fleshy too.
anu asked mam to bend and mam is bent now and in the back kajal aparted those asscheeks wider and dark asshole is visible to her. 
anu moved to back and saw that asshole and asked nitya to hold sukanya,

nitya came and hold mam in that bending position.

sukanya dont know whats happening, anu put 2 of her fingers in kajal's mouth and then suddenly anu pushed those 2 fingers in mam's asshole.
mam screamed in pain and tried to getup but nitya is holding her tight. 

nitya : if u getup now, u wil be disobeying us.

sukanya hold her breath and bend stiff thinking do whatever u want my daughter is important to me than any of this pain.

anu took that fingers out and again pushed them into asshole so deep, all 2 fingers disappeared into her asshole sukanya is baring the pain biting her teeth.

anu is fingering mam's asshole now fastly and fastly rapid anal fingering is going on. 
mam is screaming with pain with low voice and now mam is feeling like
she is gonna shitt, 
she told to anu plzz stopppp i feel like am gonna shitttt here plzzzzzz, 
anu fingering rapidlyyyy and she took the finger all the way out now.

now sukanya's pain has stopped, she is standing now and she took support of the door and her saree is down now and she wants to go out of room.

she gave bra and panties to nitya

anu : what about these and showed those 2 fingers that she put in asshole earlier.

mam tried to go to washroom to bring water to clean them , but anu told use ur mouth mam it is easy.

sukanya : hmmm.

mam came close and saw that fingers they are greesy and bit smelly, but she opened her mouth and licked that fingers cleannn.

mam : can i go now.

kajal : yes door is open.

mam left. and they 3 satisfied fully for taking control over sukanya mam and making her as their slutt.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 28-05-2019, 03:48 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM