Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
anu : we did all this because you hit us, if u try to hit us again we will release all this videos to all over internet and our college, your choice.

sukanya : i will go complain all your names to principal mam and will make u suspend for doing this to my daughter.

kajal : we can always find a new college , can u find a new daughter after we release it online???

sukanya don't know what to do, she don't want her daughter life to get spoiled. 
she is crying now not knowing what to do.

sukanya : plzzz, i hit you i am sorry , so u hit me and hit me hard whenever u want but plzz leave my daughter out of this. she is just a kid.

nitya : hitting you is for sure, and your daughter is not a kid anymore as u think. she she got sum juice in her pussy.

all of them laughing hearing it.

sukanya : plzz leave my daughter and delete all those videos and pics, i will do whatever you want, i won't tell anything to anyone plzz.

anu : you sure you will do anything to save your daughter??

sukanya : yes i do, she is all that i have. plzzzzz leave her life to her take mine instead.

nitya : we are not taking life's girls. we dont want your unprecious life's, u should obey us in everything.

sukanya : crying, i will obey you i will do all the things you asked.

anu : we won't ask mam, we will command the things.

sukanya : okay , i will do as commanded plzz delete all those videos.

nitya : okay we will delete, but we have doubt that you will turn on us after we deleted those videos.

sukanya : no, i promise on my daughter that i will do whatever u command.

nitya : okay, we will do somethings on you tomorrow night after that we will make sure that you will obey us. then we will delete all those videos.
till then we wont show or talk about that videos to anyone.

sukanya : i promised i will do but plzz tell me what kind of tasks??

kajal : u dumbass what kind of things u think?? fucking you is the thing. what are other things that you are useful for us except for your body????
sukanya shocked hearing this. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 28-05-2019, 03:28 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM