Fantasy College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....
Hey Guys……

Thank you for all the support and patience….. I am more than thankful for all your comments and your wishes…..

Here’s the Next update…… Please Re-Read the Last Part in case you have lost touch on the story. Enjoy….
===========================================================================

While walking down the stairs I was imagining…. Did Anant and Gayu Fuck….. Then instantly I thought…. No… if he would have fucked her…  He would not have a Bonner….

This exited me even more …. I will get fucked by two dicks at the same time…. Bhola’s and Anant’s

The moment we entered the canteen….I could not believe…. What I saw

Bhola was fucking Gayu….. And she was sucking Hemant’s sir’s dick….. At the same time….

I looked at Anant……  

I thought Gayu said she does not like Bhola… and look at this slut; she is happily getting fucked by Bhola and sucking Hemant Sir’s dick….. I said

Anant: I told her to…..

Anita: Whaaat…..! , Why I asked Anant…..?

Anant: I told her that I liked shameless girls just like my girlfriend…. And she agreed…..In fact she was giving me and Bhola a blowjob together….. Just then the principle called me….. I had to quickly wrap my dick and come to the office…..

I made a sad face…. I thought I would get fucked by 2 dicks today…. I am leaking so much….. Suddenly I remembered something…..

So did my darling boyfriend tell her that if she became shameless, the she could get to fuck him?

Anant did not answer….. But held me by the waist and took me towards the table Bhola was happily fucking Gayu…..

Gayu looked at me and smiled…..

So you also finally decided to get shameless like me….

She took out Hemant Sir’s dick from her mouth and said…. not all life…. Just for today…. If I keep my promise…. Then Anant said he will fuck me once….

What is that supposed to mean?

Gayu: For the next 24 Hrs, I will not wear any clothes…. And my pussy and ass will be free to use ……

Me: Oh…. that means, there are many lined up….?

Anant: I made calls to some professors and a 3 of her regular fuck mates….. She would have to take about 6 dicks or more today…..

I looked at Anant…. I wanted 2 dicks today….. Who will fuck me now?

You will surely get 2 dicks…. One would be mine and the other would be Hemant’s sir’s…..

I had an instant glow in my face…. Really I asked….?

Hemant Sir: Yes slut…. I am getting my dick ready to pound it into your pussy….. Come here…..

Hemant sir extended his hand and pulled me towards him…. He kissed me on my lips roughly….. His rough hands explored my ass….. I wrapped my hands around his

Anant came and stood behind me… He cupped my boobs from behind and started kissing around my neck….. He on the other hand was very gentle with me…… Anant was softly kissing me…. Millions of thoughts started running in my mind…..
Oh…. Was I born to become a slut…. Oh… I am enjoying this so much…. I want this feeling all day…. all night…. The thought of walking in and out of college without a stitch of cloth on my body and staying that way even after college…… exited me so much….

I decided…. I accepted, I believed I am a slut….. And as thy say, Why does slut need clothes anyways….. I told myself….. I will shed my clothes forever…. I will remain naked all day and all night from now on….. I will be surrounded by dicks all night and all day…..All I will need to do is, wait till my parents to leave the city……

The day that happened…. I will shed my clothes completely…… I will become a full time slut…. I want a dick in my pussy… my ass and my mouth….. All the time……

Hemant sir stopped kissing me…..

I instantly asked him…. Sir, I can’t bear the wetness anymore…. Please fuck me…..

Hemant Sir: Sure slut…. Come here,

He said and dragged his dick out of Gayu’s mouth and made me lie on the table beside…..

Hemant sir did not waste any time and…. He put on a condom and pushed his dick right into my pussy…. Anant hurriedly took off his pants and brought his erect dick near my mouth…..

I moaned with sir’s dick in my pussy…. It pained me a little….. I instantly gulped Anant’s dick in my mouth to forget the pain…..

Hemant sir was pounding my pussy as it would be his last time…..

Hemant Sir: Anita darling…. Kabhi nahi socha ki tu itni badi randi banegi….. Ahhha…. Kya choot hai teri….. roj ek baar to choduga……. (Anita darling….. I never expected you would become such a slut…. Ahaaa…… what a pussy you have….. Need to fuck at least once every day…….)

Bhola: Choot chodo….. Bagal main baal dekho….. aur maja aayega….. (Forget the pussy…. look at her armpit hair….. you will enjoy more….)

Hemant Sir: Chal randi dekha apne bagal ke baal….. (Go on slut…. Show your underarm hairs)

I slowly lifted my hands and my hairy armpit was exposed to the world again….. I continued to suck Anant’s dick which was rock solid by then…….

Hemant sir brushed his hands over my hairy underarms….. I felt a little ticklish…… Slowly Anant removed his dick from his mouth and winked at Hemant sir…… I was lifted instantly like I was some doll and I had my legs wrapped around Hemant Sir’s waist…… Hemant sir pushed his dick from bellow into my pussy and Anant positioned his dick at the tip of my asshole…..

I wondered if this also was a position…..

I got both my holes filled and Hemant sir started to push his dick inside and my pussy and at the same time I had my ass filled with Anant’s dick…. Slowly both of them started bouncing me on their dicks…..

I hugged Hemant sir tightly trying to adjust to the position and moan at the same time…..

I bounced on their dick for about 20 mins…. I came hard more than 2 times….. None were ready to shoot……

Ahhhaaa…… I have cum more than twice….. You guys have still not cum…… ahhhhaaaa……. Fuck me both of you…. Fuck me all day….. Fuck me all night…… Make me complete slut…… ohhhhh…… I am so loving this……

I am the slut of this college…. I am everyone’s slut….. Fuck me all of you…… all my holes are yours…….

Hemant sir: Stop wearing clothes….. You will truly become the slut of this college…..
Anant: Sure sir…. Very soon she will stop wearing clothes…..

I promise…. Ahaahaaa…. I promise….. I will stop wearing clothes…… I will stop wearing clothes forever…..

Ahaaaaa….. Harder…. I am cumming….. I am cumming….. And I came hard….. Both Anant and Sir continued to pump for another few minutes and came inside me……

Sweat drops were flowing like a waterfall from all the 3 of us…..

Slowly they made me lie on the table…. I lay there catching my breath……

Bhola served me water….. I gulped a large amount of water….

Me: Bhola… Kaise lagi Gayu?..... (How is Gayu?)

Bhola: Badhiya…… par aap jaise baat nahi…. Choot chod raha tha… ladki ko nahi….. (Very nice… but not as great as fucking you…. I was fucking her pussy only… an expressionless pussy…….)

I laughed out loud…..

Anant: Har koi meri randi kai tarah nahi ho sakti….. (Everyone can’t be like my slut)

Bhola: Sahi kaha sir…… (You are so right sir….)

Me: Love you Anant….. You and your dad will show me new heights in sexual fantasy….. I want to experience all of them……. Love you Anant…….

Anant helped me get up and I hugged him tightly…… He slowly whispered in my ears……

Can I fuck Gayu once….?

I gave a stern look on my and immediately smiled….. Yes my darling….. My master you can fuck Gayu…. You can fuck anyone you want….. But don’t you dare stop fucking me……

Gayu listened to our conversation and smiled too…… she was still getting her holes pumped…… 2 or 3 more were waiting in line with their hard dicks…..

Gayu had turned totally shameless just like me…… I smiled back…..

I got down from the table and walked casually to the washroom….. Of course all naked…..

I quickly washed myself and walked out….. Anant came running to me…..

Me: What darling…. Want to fuck me again….?

Anant: No you silly slut….. Your mom called, call her back.

I checked the phone and called her back…… She picked up after a couple of rings

Me: Hello Maa…….

Mom: Anita, Your dad and I have left to the village. I have left the keys with the Anant’s maid…. I have also prepared dinner and kept it on the table. We will come back soon…… Max 3 days…. Take care, darling….

Me: Sure, I will take care…. You and dad also take care of yourself…… Call me before leaving….. Bye, I said, disconnected the call and jumped and screamed……. “Yahoooooooo”!!!!!

Anant: What happened babe…… why are you so exited……

Me: Ready for a fun filled, raw raunchy night darling……?
Anant: What’s special?

Me: Mom and dad have left for the village….. They won’t be coming back for 3 days at least…

Anant: Oh…. that means no clothes for you for the next 3 days….

Me: Oh….. I would so love that….. I can start to experience staying nude for a full day…. that would be so exiting…. My pussy is tingling again….

Anant: Only 1 day….?

Me: Just a few more days’ darling….. Once my parents shift to the village permanently, I’ll stop wearing clothes….. I will shift to the hostel and I will be a permanent slut for life…..

Just then, Ahmed sir, Poojara sir, and Pradeep sir entered the canteen…..

Pradeep sir looked at me from top to bottom…..  I came in expecting 1 slut…. But we have 2…..

Anant: Sir, this slut is mine…. Your slut is waiting there….. Gayu….

All the professors stormed towards Gayu….. And in a flash stripped off their clothes…..

Gayu instantly started to suck their dicks….. One of the professors started to tease her pussy….. She started getting too horny again…. I went close to her and whispered in her ears…. Would you also remain without clothes for the 2 days I won’t be wearing clothes…..

Gayu’s eyes widened and instantly shook her head….. She took the dick out from her mouth and said… I will be without clothes only for today….. I can’t become like you….

Me: 1 day today, 1 day tomorrow… let me take you a place where Swapna and me had a wonderful night…..

Gayu did not say anything…. She instantly had an orgasm….. I teased her hard nipples…. She started sucking the professors dick hard and fast….. The Other professor aimed his dick over Gayu’s pussy and slowly started to rub it over her pussy…..

I made a hand gesture not to pump it in… I wanted her to beg….. And in no time, the same happened…. Gayu was moving her waist to take that dick in her pussy….

I understood that Gayu is getting desperate….. I whispered again….. Sir will not pump unless you agree…..

Gayu again shook her head….. Sir kept rubbing her pussy with his dick….. and what happened next was beyond expectation…..

Gayu took out the dick from her mouth…. Ok ….ok…..  I will… I will remain naked for the next 2 days…… I will join you where you and Swapna had a gang bang…… please ask sir to pump me…. I can’t wait anymore…..

Something clicked in my head…… I again showed my hand to sir, asking him not to start pumping….. I wanted her to get so tempted such that, she will not mind doing anything she would be asked……

I ran upto Anant and gave him an idea…… Anant’s eyes brightened…… He took out his phone and made a call….. He spoke for a couple of minutes and said done….. let’s go……

I ran upto Poojara sir, who was waiting for my go ahead to pump Gayu’s dripping pussy….. I whispered in his ears my plan and told him that it was done….

Poojara sir’s eyes also brightened….. He fully pulled back his dick….. Gayu was at least enjoying some pleasure while his dick was rubbing her pussy…. but with this sudden pull back, she gave a shocked look……

Poojara sir immediately wore his pants and signaled the others to wear their pants as well…… Gayu could not understand what was going on…..

She had a wet dripping pussy which needed a hard pounding…. But no one give her that…. At the same time she was now fearing, what wicked plans I had made for her….

I had surely made a wicked plan….
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happened in college next, I will tell you in the Next Update…..

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy….. And please share your comments.....

While you wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures https://xossipy.com/thread-38982.html
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
[+] 1 user Likes badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 03-05-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by drlund - 03-05-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk65 - 04-05-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 05-05-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 06-05-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 06-05-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk - 09-05-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by sexyfox - 11-05-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk65 - 12-05-2021, 01:29 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by sexyfox - 12-05-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Redbull_69 - 13-05-2021, 11:38 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Jolly rider - 13-05-2021, 10:17 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by revathi47 - 14-05-2021, 09:23 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by revathi47 - 14-05-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk - 17-05-2021, 09:11 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk - 17-05-2021, 09:11 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by revathi47 - 19-05-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Viswan - 27-05-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by unknownxx2 - 29-05-2021, 12:34 PM
RE: College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut.... - by badri.rao2006 - 27-09-2022, 09:59 AM