Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
He said to me if I have any boy friend I faked him yes I am engaged and so on.

The next one was too good when he told me, "Madam itna doop mein chalke apko paisna bhi aya hai phir bhi aapka mehak itna pyaara hain. Kya bataoon, mann macchal gaya. Bahaut dino baad apni patni ki kammi mehsoos kar raha hoon."

Saying this he made a bold move and put and arm over my shoulder boldly. I tried to remove his hands to which he grabbed me further to him, his hands were literally on my breast telling me, "Thoda control ke baahar ho gaya madam aj apko guide karte karte. Maaf karma aj talak itne ache se maine kisko yeh ke bare mein nahi bataya."

His one hand which was slowly caressing my breast was tempting me his other came on my thighs and started rubbing my thighs softly and tapping it telling me, "Madam, tumh chinta mat karo mein bahaut acche aadmi hai. Aur bahaut samajhdaar bhi"

I tried to get up telling him, to show me other stuff and in fact I want him to take me somewhere and finish of my excitement. I tried to get up but Faiyaz’s huge hand grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back making me sit. "Rukho madam aur todhi dher abhi to do teen caves to bache hai aur us mein kuch kas to nahi hai" He said, his hand holding my arm firmly.

My breathing grew heavy as I found myself almost in his arms he looked at me and smiled. He put his arm around my shoulder once again and pulled me closer and I could see a big smile on his face and which also revealed his yellow black paan-stained teeth.

Looking into my eyes making me turn to him, "Madam itna jaldi mat kar aur mujhse to bilkul ghabraa mat aur tu kafi samjadhar bacha aur ek khubsarat aurat hai. Tu hi socha tunh jise engagement kiya agar tujhe akela chodkar chalaa jaaye, toh tumh kya karogi?"

Saying these words, as his right hand was on my shoulder his left hand came on my lap and slowly stroking them. "Pach saal ho gaye madam mein kisi aurat ko chuwa tak nahi beta" saying his hands started entering my Bermuda caressing my bare thighs

I was trying to be just playing around telling him, “kay kare rahe hoon, mere shadi bhi nahi huwa mera honewale pati ko pata chala to kay hooga lekin woh to duri ki bat tum mujhe beta bhol rahe hoon aur yeh sab soch rahe hoon” and all that stuff

"Are beta tujhe beta bhoola toh bhi tu ek aurat hai aur caves mein jis dang se mein pakada tujhe chuwa yeh waha to mujhe bahut acha laga aur main janta huw beta tumhe acha laga, beta tera bada ehsaan hoga” he was trying to please telling me all his crap which I was least interest and yet I was loving it and he started provoking me telling me beta beta beta

His arm pulling me closer to him now, literally squeezing me against his hard smelling body. He asked me if I had sex with my boyfriend and I said yes he was telling me, that he will be giving me more pleasure then my boyfriend and so on and his hands has reached the spot where he wanted and more importantly where I wanted right on my panties trying to enter his finger inside. I too opened my legs for him and he found his way through the side of the panties and was trying to finger fuck me grabbing me tightly. I was in two moods whether to go further or to stop. I told him to stop doing or I will shout.

Then he stopped and licked his finger telling me its very tasty. Then he told fine that he has unsettled me he will take me to one of the caves and he took me to one of the caves which was quite dark and it had few widows kind of stuff seeing the valley.

I was watching and he was behind showing me few things. I placed my bag down and watching through the binocular he was behind me and telling me some stuff his cock was right on my ass and he started to dry fuck me telling me I am hot and all that stuff. He pressed my breast and his one hand again grabbed my cunt boldly telling ahh beta what my husband could be luck to have me. He dried fucked me for 30-40 second and I tried to stop him.

First I told no still he was strong enough tempting me more and told him it’s ok but not here as I am afraid. He was very happy thanking me told me not to worry and told me and beauty like me will have to be fucked in a proper bed and told him to get down at the hotel he has a place out there, where he could delight me and will proper and give me much better then what my boyfriend gave me.

It was just 11 am when I was returning back. On the way I have told him to go ahead I will follow him from behind at safe distant. I saw some of my relatives and they were shocked I was returning back. I had seen most of the stuff and going to the washroom. Those few of them who had come with me on the bus and they haven’t even seen 40% as they were still at the 10th cave.

I met near the gate my husband and his cousin and he was worried and told what happened. I told him that my stomach is upset going down to the washroom. He insisted he will come I told I had seen most of the thing and he should go and see I will be ok. So not to worry about me.

When I came down Faiyaz told me he will signal me from where to come and I followed him at a safe distant he spoke to some person The person went inside the hotel and came back after 5 min and I was looking at them he collected something from the guy then later came to know it was some keys.

I was behind the hotel room where he told me and he took me to one of the door which was dark and we climbed on the first floor and he opened up one of the rooms. I went in and he told this room is booked but those people will be coming only in the evening.

I told him what he told his friend and he told me not to worry and he immediately closed the door and hugged me tightly and this was randy hug as he pressed my butts from behind. In no time my Bermuda was down and his face was buried on my neck kissing it and his hands on my breasts squeezing my left breast.

"Kya chikni maal hai yaar. Mazaa aayega aaj." He lifted me with ease and carried me near the bed and placed me on the bed. I just folded my legs to which Faiyaz caught my ankle and pulled. "Nahi beta sharma matt" Saying this his hands were on my thighs, gently squeezing them.

"Mast jange hai tera" he said. Saying this, he grabbed my panties, pulling them off my legs. He slowly slid them off. I was trembling knowing that my mom with her friends are here and I am with a stranger going to enjoy one of the fuck of my life. He held my thighs in his left hand with his other hand he was stroking my inner-left thigh.

His stroking was of desperate man and telling me, "beta tu toh garam fataaka hai. Mujhe nahi lagta tera hone wala pati kush kiya jis dang se ek asli mard tujha de sakhta hai hai”

"Dekh beta tera honewala pati ke pas yeh hai" Said Faiyaz, as he was undoing his trousers. "Tujhe dikhaata hoon asli mard." Saying this, he dropped his pants and pulled his underwear down.

What revealed in front of my eyes delighted me as I hit the jackpot. He had big black dick which sprung out from between his legs as big it was it was that thick too as I hadn’t seen many man possessing length and breadth at the same time. (It was as big as Rashid chacha cock the biggest of all) I was few feet away from his cock and I could still smell its musky scent as the beastly rod pointed right towards my mouth. My eyes were wide open, fixated at this gigantic tool, I was in my own world and didn’t realize that Faiyaz had grabbed my hair tightly mumbling something and was pulling me towards his rod.

He grabbed his cock with one hand, my hair in the other; he finally placed the hot, black musky-smelling rod on my face, rubbing it against my cheek gently. I closed my eyes as I felt the burning heat on my cheek, hearing the man moan softly.

"Kay huwa beta sahi kaha tha na maine Yahaan dekh..mere is lund ko dekh. Tere hone wale pati ke pas yeh to nahi hai itna bada"

Saying this, he started rubbing his cock all over my face, rubbing it harder against my nose now. He brushed it against my lips and I need no invitation as I opened my lips and his black dick slid in my mouth and feeling the taste of his pre-cum and saltiness of his cock I closed myself pressing my breast on his thighs. Faiyaz grabbed my hair and pushed his cock deep inside. I choked as I had deep throated other cocks but this was huge and long

"Aaaarrrrhhhh..beta kay maza a rahi teri rasili mooh mein mere lund ko" He said, as he looked down on me, choking on his cock. My eyes were shut tight, his cock going deeper, making my eyes water and mouth spitting of my salvia as I choked and gagged on his cock. He sensed my discomfort and slowly pulled his cock out. I felt relief as the big rod slid out of my mouth slowly. I took a deep breath and looked up at him, watery-eyed as he still had a grip over my hair.

He looked down at me and grinned, his cock fully covered with my saliva. A thick string of saliva was dangling between the tip of his cock and my lower lip. I looked at Faiyaz face, he kept grinning like and stroking his cock all over my face and gripping my hair tight.

"Chal waapis mooh khol" and I was more then eager and opened my mouth wide to let him slide his monster inside. He shoved his cock as deep as he could and within a second, I was gagging on his tool once again. He kept pushing it hard inside. I kept gagging on it, feeling very uncomfortable, and my throat hurting.

I kept gagging, which was obviously turning him on even more since his cock seemed to get harder and thicker inside my mouth. He pulled his cock out once again, I grunted as I felt the hard rod finally sliding out. It came out glistening with thick coats of my saliva mixed with his pre cum. I was breathing heavily as my eyes were fixed upon it. He pulled me against his cock and started rubbing all of the saliva over the shaft onto my lips. My mouth was splattered wet now, lips glistening with saliva and precum.

"Chal, beta poori tarah nangi hoja. Tera pataaka jism bhi toh dekhu." Saying this he moved away and I removed my T-shirta and I was sitting only in my brown bra. His hand went behind to remove the hook of my bra telling me, “iski kay jarurat hai” and slowly pushed the bra straps aside, and pushed my bra down. I was now on the bed, fully naked in front of this huge dick stranger.

His eyes were wide open, his tongue licking his lips as he saw my breast which is quite big. He came close to me removing of his shirts and he too fully nude and he cupped my left breast with his hand and squeezed it softly, looking at my face now. I winced and grimaced as I felt his rough hands squeezing my breast.

"Haa beta apni shakal toh dekho mere lund she puri tarah chudne ke liye tayar ho".

"Dikha do ki asal mard teri jaise chikni mal ko kaise chodhata hoon".

I said to him, “dhika do meri jan”. The tone in my voice excited him, telling me, "kay bat hai beta tumho kisi randi se kam nahi ho, chalo aj tumhe mast randi jaise chod dhala ta hoon”

"Pair phela apne."

I parted my legs and Faiyaz brought his cock closer to my glistening cunt now, kneeling between my legs. I could barely accommodate his huge bulky body between my tiny legs. He placed his hard cock against my pussy, rubbing it and giggling like a devil.

The thickness of his cock covered my pussy completely. He put his hands on my inner thighs now, pulling my legs apart to spread my pussy lips apart, and gently placed the tip of his cock on the opening of my pussy. We looked into each others eyes, my eyes filled with fear and his with lust, as he slowly pushed his shaft inside.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips, and let out a loud whimper as I felt the hard shaft entering inside. I had never felt anything like this in my lift. I just let go of my body and plopped down on the bed, biting my lower lip hard, my hips held up by Faiyaz's monstrous hands, my pussy being filled by his giant cock.

Faiyaz groaned as half way through, I was having difficulty letting his cock get in any further. I looked at him, teary-eyed for the first time as I was getting fucked. "Please..bas..aur nahi ghusega..please."

"Abbe..tu toh kya tight hai re tera honewala pati na theek se chodha nahi, mujhe ta lagta hai tujhe abhi talak pata nahi chodhna kay hota" Faiyaz bent caressing my breast and his mouth came on the same and started sucking and biting them and at the same time he grunted as he pushed harder now.

I let out a small shriek as his cock moved in more parting my whole body violently. His cock was just too big for me. Finally, with one huge push, he pushed his cock deep inside. I had never been in so much pain before.

His cock was killing me. I looked at Faiyaz's face, his forehead sweating profusely. He fell down, on top of me, burdening my tiny body with his gigantic frame, his cock still buried deep inside my ravaged cunt. I just put my arms around him, my eyes watery, my face red, my body violated. I felt my pussy walls tightened against his dick.

He laid himself motionless over my body for a few minutes so the friction was missing. This gave me time to prepare myself for the onslaught that evidently could start anytime. I slightly started to feel my pain disappear slowly along with the pleasure started coming in more.

He lifted his head and looked at my face, his cock buried in and his hip motion going slowly up and down, I watched as his face came closer to mine. His mouth opened to show his yellow teeth. He placed his mouth on top of my mouth as he thrust his cock deep into my pussy again. My body just squirmed under his as his dick violated my pussy and his tongue violated my mouth. He kissed and sucked my mouth sloppily. His rough hands were groping my breasts. His cock was now thrusting in and out of my pussy rhythmically.

I closed my eyes and continued to be ravaged by him and Faiyaz thrusts had gotten faster now. He kept thrusting harder and harder while my cunt started loving each and every stroke received by his thick cock. Faiyaz started grunting louder and louder which brought to me series of wonderful orgasm and started fucking with those sloppy sounds coming from my wet cunt as his big hard dick started to hit the walls of my cunt with those volcanic spurts coming from cunt. He fucked me few more strokes and stopped with slow jerks and looking at me, “Tu to mast Bhooki rand hai”

He got up and his cock came out as if giving me a new life as I felt the weight disappearing from my body and my cunt was overjoyed as his cock slid out. He brought his cock near my mouth and it was drenched with my cum and made me suck and lick it up telling his whole glorying words of randi maderchood aur jor se choos and all that stuff.

Faiyaz lifted my head, got up quickly and turning and making me slid on my hands lifting my buttocks was going to give me best fuck that he is going to fuck me like a dog. Faiyaz he bent over her and holding his cock in one hand he pushed his entire cock inside my cunt in one swift stroke.

Already fucked my still couldn’t bear the impact of the entire cock at one go and grunt muffled from my mouth. Faiyaz grabbed my hanging tits in his hands and started fucking me harder trying to push all his cock inside me each time. I loved the music, which his hard cock was making while sliding in and out of my slippery cunt and banging of his balls at the entrance of my cunt. I was moaning with pleasure, "Oooohhh... aaaaiiiii... chodo... jor jor se chodo... aapka lauda meri choot fadh rahaa hai'

"Le meri jaan... poora lauda le kar chudwaa".

"Pataa nahi kya ho gayaa mujhe jo iss tarah besharm ho gayi hoon. Mera recent engagement huwa aur mein main chudwa rahi hoon maze se ek ajanbee se"

"Aaaahhh rukho mat... chodte jaiye... ab toh main aapka poora lauda le leti hoon aasani se"

Saying this I started coming and my cunt muscles tried in vain to milk his throbbing cock.

"Are beta bhhoki choot ka hamesha chudkad lund milta hai, Yeh ke sare painting mein bhi yai to hai, kisi ka lund kiske choot "

Faiyaz went wild with her words and started pounding me hard... this was a bit unbearable to me as he spanking and heavy fucking was really wild and my grunting too was getting wilder

"Aaaaaiii... aaaiii... haayeeee... aur jor se chodiye... bahut dard hora hai para maza be a raha hai"

This triggered him and Faiyaz started fucking me more harder and he was ready to pour his hot juices inside me telling "Ooooohhhh... uuuuuummmmmm... mere laude ka virya nikalne wala hai... uuhhhhmmmmm"

That was new word to me, but I loved it and I was having my own climax and this was great as I started cumming he to started cumming as he shot loads and loads of cum into my cunt. I moaned loud as I felt the hot cum entering into my cunt and I could feel his cum squirting in my cunt not once twice almost 14-15 times.

Finally, he collapsed onto my back. We lay on the bed for a few minutes. He was lying on my back both sweating and, breathing heavily. I was breathless myself with the heavy fuck and his weight. Eventually, he got up, slowly pulling his cock out of my cunt and stood at the edge of the bed.

I got up and sat and as he was standing at the edge of the bed seeing his wet semi hard cock I held it and took it in my mouth he loved it like anything as I licked sucked his cock and he loved it.

We both were in the bathroom as I was in the showering he rubbed my back and was soaping my body and inserted 1 finger in my ass started fingering my ass and I too wanted his big dick in my ass. I had weirdest plan at that time and told him and asked him and he went mad when I told him.

I slowly turned and kissed him and asked him, if he liked what he did to me and he told he loved it and it was a wildest fuck he had with a beautiful girl like me. I told if he liked it then could he fulfill my wish. He said he will do anything. I just told a lie that I am going to get married and I want to have sex with 4-5 different peoples and I want him to help in this 2-3 days.

He was puzzled and told if I want he could fuck me day and night to which I told its not in that way. I cooked up a story telling that I have 2 other best friends and we share each and everything and my first friend had sex with 5 guys before her marriage and the second one had 3 guys before her marriage and 3 guys after her marriage all were strangers. I am afraid but I too could like to come with par with my friends and could like to do and feel what does different type of men do to the same cunt and so on. I insisted on group sex and all that stuff.

He went blank and then told me, “mujhe malum nahi to shaer log aise bhi sochta hai, magar tumnhe mujhe kush kiya meri jan mein tujhe kush karunga”

His cock was hard and I wanted to fuck me, to which he told if we fuck then he won’t get two of his friend to fuck me as it will be late for me too.

We got ready and he told me, “kuch kha lo, todhi dheer mein tujhe itna chodenge main aur mere dost tera hosh udjayega”

I went to the restaurant checked the time and it was 1:30 pm. I had a puri baji plate and came out and stood where Faiyaz told me to stand. I could see him talking to two other peoples and he just made head sign to follow him.

I walked behind them as I reached there were Faiyaz and this new guy the other guy disappeared.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

A LIVELY GIRL JENNIFER

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

Confession of Shruti Dixit

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 07-08-2022, 12:56 PM