Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Ahmedjaffer1108: Well Jigu baby what happened on your wedding please tell me in detail my sweet little cunt

Jigishashah25: ohh as if you don’t know uncle what the fuck you were doing early morning at 4 in the morning fucking your bitch Romila and me with the bed creaking like hell.

Ahmedjaffer1108: Yes baby that was ok but after your wedding and before your Bidai something surely happened your little cunt

Jigishashah25: ohh that how come you know

Ahmedjaffer1108: well the same night after your bidai when I was fucking your mom she was telling that you have become hell of beshram to which I asked what happened that in between marriage when the power went you were fucked by that Raju and Rashid

Jigishashah25: so that cunt told you so what the fuck more you want uncle

Ahmedjaffer1108: she told me what happened you tell me how it happened getting bored in the ship my cunt excite your uncle

Jigishashah25: ok ok baby don’t cry will tell how my cunt was fucked

Ahmedjaffer1108: that’s my cunt

Jigishashah25: you know there was a lot of problem during my wedding just because of that broker Shyam who for his commission didn’t tell us in details that the bastard my in laws had asked 11 lk what was fixed at 7 lk by us. So father was in no mood to hear I too was angry and Shyam didn’t come after he had collected his commission and then on the phone he was telling sorry he forgot and all that stuff. Fuck all that coming to the details

(Well you know Gujarati is having dowry paying people we had to pay them 11 lk and 7 lk was told by the broker and so there was big thing at the same. As in we Gujarati during those time and even today it is that our marriage most of the time are held at the bride’s house or nearby. My sister wedding did took place just behind our house there was big open space and all that pandal and other stuffs were done)

Ahmedjaffer1108: Yes that’s great I know it was told to give before bidai and I and your father went to my friends place to collect the same and after that you tell me baby

Jigishashah25: I hated him that instance sitting next to me laughing at hihihihihi and I want to fuck his life. Luck favored when the power went off and the generator was giving problem to get started. I told Ajay that will come back and from the wedding place from the back door went to our house. It was dark and Raju followed me and asking what happened and I was upset because of the dowry stuff that papa has to go through. He took me to the terrace there was a small shack you know that and we entered and nothing said he kissed me and turned me lifting my lehenga he shoved his cock pushing my panties down and started fucking me. I was dry and he applied his spit and started fucking me hard and my started freeing up with his cock and by the time there was someone near us with the torch and went mad it was mom and seeing her Raju continued she came in front and slapped me and also slapped Raju what the fuck is going on. She told me Ajay is software engineer atleast on this day don’t do something like that. In came Rashid Chachu he slapped Raju’s ass with his hand and he groaned ahhh. He stopped and I told him maderchod don’t stop fuck me.

Ahmedjaffer1108: What the fuck that’s unbelievable I loved it baby
Jigishashah25: Yes Uncu I too hope you too were there. Rashid chachu told that your Son in law is not marrying her he is marrying the dowry amount of 11 lk and the maruti 1000. He made mom kneel and removed his cock telling her tu mere lund ka dhar laga (just a slang to suck and make his cock wet) and she was down sucking his cock and Raju came in me. Rashid chacha turned me made me sit on a drum lifting my lehenga shoved his cock le randi le ma ki choot make your husband suck this fucked up cunt then only allow him to fuck you maderchod sala harami. He fucked me like hell and he too spurted his long shots of cum in my cunt and rather then cleaning he pulled my panties and told don’t clean till that bastard suck it off.

Ahmedjaffer1108: Rashid harami maderchod kamina hai

Jigishashah25: he is good uncu

Ahmedjaffer1108: so did Ajay sucked your cock

Jigishashah25: No he is like my cunt don’t know anything he hardly finger fucked and fucked me and came in me.

Ahmedjaffer1108: ohh that’s bad

(But it wasn’t bad it was something worst in my life after I read how could they do it and I don’t know what the fuck was happening when I was getting married as those 3 were there in the house for 3 days )

Ahmedjaffer1108: Baby last time you told me about your Ajanta Ellora stuff. You did crazy things in front of your husbands whole family.

Jigishashah25: Yes uncu not in front of them but with them around with them knowing

Jigishashah25: it was really out of the world

Ahmedjaffer1108:  Ohh your are real hungry cunt Jigu

Jigishashah25: Oh come on its your and Rashid chacha made me hungry always

Ahmedjaffer1108: Why baby you don’t like getting fucked

Jigishashah25: I fucking love getting fucked uncu

Ahmedjaffer1108: Ok tell me what happened in Ajanta ellora

Jigishashah25: Its pretty long will send you across.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

A LIVELY GIRL JENNIFER

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

Confession of Shruti Dixit

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 25-07-2022, 09:36 AM