Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Woke up around 11 am in the morning by somebody who was nibbling my nipples. I just moved my head to see who it was and it Papu instead of Munna. “Maza aya meri jan dono ke sath?”

“Yes Papu, Munna kidar hai”
“Kuch khane lane gaya hai.”

Papu was smooching me deeply and I was willingly co-operating. I was totally exhausted though still I was a bit excited so I let Papu play with me because I knew that they are going to fuck me the next five days and that’s the end of Delhi and I wont get any chance with them.

With quick motion he turned and we were in 69, I moved my tongue on the head of his prick, I took it in my mouth as he was interchanging between finger fucking and licking my pussy like hell, he was pressing his cock deep in my mouth, I was sucking his cock to no end I wanted him to discharge but he held on.

I wanted to taste his juice but he kept on pushing his cock on and on while I was already cumming twice by his finger fucking, finally he was stroking fast in my mouth and then in a massive burst he unloaded all his cream in my mouth.

Papu slept next to him and he was laughing I ask him “ What’s so funny?”

He said “Mein has isliye raha ho kuy ki taxi bahut nahi nahi kiya aur abhi ap hi ki bistar mein apko chod rahe hai.”

I too and felt shy so I try to cover my head in his chest and that point I saw his cock still semi hard, not in total hardness but I knew a little touch from me would put it back in its great shape once more. I started playing with it

“Jigisha Darling andhar chaiye”

“YES PAPU YES”

His huge cock was right at my love hole. For once and twice he did lap his cock head on my pussy lips but then with a massive forceful thrust he dug his cock in my pussy.

Now Papu was getting more firmer and started pumping in and out of my cunt. I was giving in to this pleasure. I was moaning by now, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh , uhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ahhhhhhh , moreeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Oh God.

He then started deep kissing me and I was also responding giving my body to young guy we were in missionary style fucking each other.

He started pumping in and out furiously, and I reached another orgasm. Papu also increased his speed when he saw me climaxing he removed his cock and sucked and licked my cunt and rubbed his face all over his face and then he got up and again shoved his cock and made me lick his face with my own cum.

He was fucking me and at that time the door opened and it was Munna who had come back and Papu was fucking me and he came near my head and kissed me and said "Jigisha apka katam nahi huw” and then he kissed me on my lips again.

Papu too slowed down and I heard “chaloshower mein” as Munna pulled me out of bed and toward the bathroom but I stopped and ask Papu if he wants to join us. “ap log jai mein kuch kata hoon”

He started shower and we both became wet. Munna gave me a tight embrace with full force crushing me in his arms and wildly started pressing my boobs and ass and nibbling and sucking my lips.

We were all wet. Munna put his hand on my breast. He squeezed it hard, feeling my nipples become erect. Then, he tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger.

This excited me and I moaned loud .One swift motion he picked me up fuck me while standing in the shower. He then took his still erect and throbbing prick and with a well directed shove, inserted it in my cunt. "AAHHHHHHHHHHH UUNNGHHHHHHHH" I was moaning.

He was holding my hips and started to fuck me. He lifted me onto him and he was almost holding me with his hands and his dick in my pussy. "uunng uunngh uunngghh uunngghh oouuiiii mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", I wailed as Munna began to give her long hard strokes.

Both bodies were wet so it was hard for him to hold on t me but I helped him out by holding railing rod to keep my support.

Le saali randi, maderchod chinal, meri jaan yeh le aur le” Munna said to me. “Yes baby  kya mast chodta hai tu Aur chod mujhe Munna poora ka poora lauda ghusa ke chod meri chut ko” Munna put his mouth on my breast and suck it.

He gobbled at them time and time again, while continuing his pleasurable assault on my cunt. Munna too felt his own orgasm approaching, and he came inside me. We both finish showering and came out of bathroom.

Papu was eating and watching tv he saw me wrapped in my towel and his cousin too in a towle.. He motion me to come toward him as I did he pulled my towel away and made me sat next him.

He caught my breast with his hand and squeezed it for one more time and looked at me and smiled. He moved down to my pussy and felt me near that area. I giggled and I left the room. I got dressed and I was preparing breakfast and coffee. After that Papu said it his turn to play with me.

As I heard Papu wants to play with me again. I Told him “Papu please give me some rest I am really tired from all the fucking.”

Munna to said to him and we had our breakfast at 12 noon with tea and parathas which Munna brought. Then after two hour Papu started kissing me. His rough hands fondled my tits and ass.

I winced as his rough hands pressed down on my sensitive skin but I made no effort to stop him. The whole time he was handling me was like jelly, all I could do was stand helplessly as he did whatever he wanted to my body. He held me close and took me towards Munna

Munna kiss me and fondle me while Papu was licking my neck from behind. Both had one of my Breast in each of their hand. Papu stop and “So Munna apni Jigisha go kardete double player"

I puzzle looked at him. Munna sad “ chalo waise bhi madam mast khiladi hai” I asked them what they going to do and Papu smiled and as he was standing sideways his one hand was pressing my cunt and other on my ass and said, “Jigisha dono lund gand mein or choot mein".

I shyly smiled. Munna and Papu who both were standing sideways to me lifted me in their arms and took me to my bedroom .

Munna sat and he was naked so we all were three and he said sit on this. I sat on his dick lifting my leg and placing it sideways. My knees were on the bed and his cock stuck in my cunt and I started fucking him.

Then Papu moved behind me cajoled a lot talking naughty and pushing me a bit and Munna too slid back a bit and he shoved his cock in my ass now I was jammed with two cock in my cunt and ass. I knew this is not my first time but might be done 100 times before but every time it happens its heaven.

I moaned with desire, "aaahhhh oooohh ". Munna was slobbering on my breast like it was candy. Papu was busy licking my neck back and biting my cheeks.

“aaaaaaiieeeee ooohhhhhhhhhhh unnh uunhg unnhhgg uunnhhhgggg", I replied moaning loudly with passion and desire, enjoying the treatment I was receiving  I had my Orgasm and they were still going strong. "uunnhh cchhooddoo mmujhheeeee arrggh chhooddoo.” my fucked up pussy oozed like a cream filled dessert with a bite out of it.

I was kissing both by putting both arms around Munna neck and passionately began kissing his body and Papu’s face.

Papu pulled out of my ass as he told me to get on my four. Munna told me that he still want to fuck so I was on top of while his dick was still inside me. Papu got behind me and on my back.

My face, throat and even the top of my shoulders were glowing with a bright shade of red from the fucking. both of them started back in on me with about twice the speed as they had been working at before

"AAAARRRGGHHHH HHHHAAAAANNN BBBBAAAHHHHUUUTTT
MAAAAZZZZAAAAAA, CCHHOODDOOO< CHHHOODDOOO, OOOUUIIIIIIIIII MAAAAAA CCHHOODDOOOO, CHHHOODDOOOOOOOOOOOO", I cried as I raised my buttocks to meet their strokes. Both of my hole were fill with two huge cocks .

Only sound in were room were my moaning and their balls slaping harder and harder against my raised buttocks. "THWAP THWIP THWAP THWIP THWAP", I had another orgasm. They were both fucking me harder and harder I anticipated that they going to cum soon inside me.

I had gigantic orgasm’s I released a lot of cum onto Munna’s crotch. Finally Both of them buried their cocks to the hilt and started pumping load inside me. Papu Pulled his dick out of me while I was lying on top of Munna we were all breathing heavily.

Papu said to me “Jigisha TEERI GAANDD BAHUT TTIGHT HAAI NAAA, ABBHH MMAJA BBHII MILE GAA TUMHHEE", and I said I did enjoy getting butt fucked.

Both came in me and that day I was sandwiched two more times. But next day morning Munna left as he had work and told will come back and Papu fucked me as he told each and every corner of the house kitchen living room sofa bathroom toilet in the balcony that night he fucked me 8 times I might have cum 30-40 times.

He left in the afternoon and next day late evening around 2 in the morning Munna came back and fucked me and joined by Papu next day evening and again I was sandwiched 5 times from evening till early morning as Ajay was going to come around 12 noon, they left with a heavy heart around 10.

That’s different twice they had come to Kanpur and stayed in a good hotel calling me they fucked me from morning to late night.

Ahmedjaffer1108: You gave them time of your life

Jigishashah25: Yes uncle but rather I had the time of my life with them

Ahmedjaffer1108: yes baby but be careful you will never get pappu and munna all the time

Jigishashah25: I know uncle

Ahmedjaffer1108: so whats next on the agenda

Jigishashah25: about the ups inverter guy

Ahmedjaffer1108:  yes

(I really didn’t know is this my sister fantasy or she really was doing it. When I was with her I never a inch came to know she was like that. Yes one thing is true I am duffer I didn’t know my mom too did when I saw with my own eyes I had to believe it)

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 05-07-2022, 10:34 AM