Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
They said fine that’s not fair its not being fair. I again pretended my dissatisfaction and told its cheating and they both are cheating this is not fair at all.

Then after some deliberation I said. Ok Fine but make it quick. Papu was very happy and Munna winked at me licked his lips and pressed my thighs.

Munna was the first one to grab my boobs again and started fondling them. He made me lift my T-shirt "looking at my Purple bra he said, "madam yeh mera favorite color hai". Munna was pressing my left breast and Papu was pressing my right breast.

Munna moved forward and pushing my breast from the cup of my bra he started kissing and sucking my breast, but I went mad when Papu mouth came on my lips and his tongue was deep in my mouth and Munna this time has entered his hand inside my skirt which he always loved when he met me 8 days and started pressing my thighs, and it was shock wave in that atmosphere.

Ahmed uncle you and Rashid uncle fucked me though Rashid chachu and Raju fucked me and so Rashid chacha and Maqbool fucked me but this was different

(I went mad reading the same Maqbool who is this new Maqbool I know one Maqbool from Ahmed uncles garage who is this new Maqbool who fucked her along with Rashid chacha again and again )

As Munna sucked my left breast and pressing my thighs as his inside my skirt, Papu was kissing me and pressing my right breast and Munna hand has already come near my panties and rubbing it slowly. After good 4-5 min they left me.

Think just for 4-5 min getting breast sucked and getting kissed with few stops has already brought me to orgasm even without anyone touch my hot wet itching cunt.

He said it was nice. I said the deal was to kiss and not to suck. He said but this is how he kisses. I said then why did he kiss me, to which Papu told during the first kiss I pushed him away and his second kiss is still not yet started.

I too faked crying and arguing like a child this is not fair they are cheaters and all that stuff. Munna said after the next 3 km nobody will be cheating. fine.

Let's move now. He set the meter again and started driving, but took a U-turn and through some small road reached that closed Dhaba where he had fucked me twice before as no one comes there. So I was well averse with that place rather I was naked roaming here and there and then was fucked for 2-3 hours in my cunt and ass out there in the open seeing the stars. 

It was already 5 kms then and then he stopped and told its time to pay the next fare madam and with honesty.

I just made Papu  feel as I was scared asking what is this place and he told there is nothing to worry about this place no once comes here as it is closed for more than 5-6 months.

I said Ok. Where do you want the kiss now. He said On your hips. I pretended to be fully shocked. I said no how can they say. He said you can't break the deal.

Then what will he do I said looking at Papu, "memsaheb mein toh munna bhai ki tarah apka mast mamme kiss karna chata hoon" I loved the idea of Munna having this excitement and kept quiet.

He said please move to the back seat and I got of the seat and Papu slid the door and I was in sitting next to him he put his hand in my shoulder and Munna came between my legs as he knelt and was caressing my legs pushing my skirt up and Papu was squeezing my left breast tenderly and nicely and licking my tits for few min and then sucking my breast.

Munna looked at me and moved his lips telling me, "maza ara hai" without any voice and I just winked at him holding Papu's head was bent as he was sucking me nicely. Munna whispered something in his ears which was he was going to suck my cunt and not to let me go.

Munna licked my thighs kissing me and spread my legs and sucked my cunt on top of my panties. I faked a bit trying to let me go but Papu held me tightly and I gripped his hairs and pressed it on my breast.

Munna pushed both his hands and yanked off my panties and I lifted my body so that he can remove. I loved when Munna started sucking me but faked telling them, "ooohhh ummmmmm yeh kya kar rahe ho? Yeh tum log galat kar rahe ho ab bus karo mujhe chod do" and when I told that Papu stopped sucking my breast but still pressing my left breast he started kissing me and that’s my favorite one tongue in my mouth the other in my mouth was really wild. I was already orgasming and Munna started licking them pressing my thighs and got up.

I was beyond anything and I wanted them to start fucking me and Munna told me madam this place is isolated no one comes here let us both kiss you all our quota rather than waiting again and again.

I said ok but now what is left to kiss you have kissed me everywhere to which immediately Papu told that his kiss is pending. I told the place is too cramped and my legs and thighs are paining. To which lets get out as no one is there.

I said no he said don’t worry we are here to only kiss you. I got out of the van and Papu made me remove my skirt and Munna removed my t-shirt and bra with my meek resistance.

I was all naked out there and just like first time I told I am feeling shy and I am only naked here. Munna said no worry and they both got naked and I have already seen fucked tasted Munna 8 nights and Papu too was thick though a little smaller by few cms of Munna's cock.

Both had a massive hard on and I wanted to get fucked. I like first time was facing against the van but this time sideways was Munna who lifted my left leg and Papu face was on my cunt holding my right hip and right leg as left was held by Munna.

Munna turned my face and started kissing me and Papu was really good with his mouth. Munna kissed me and whispering in my ears telling we both will fuck if you only want to and I missed you very much madam.

My hands came on his dick and started to fondle him and I literally grabbing Papu's head with my right hand in fact started moving my hips on his face and I came in his face and he kept on licking me.

Papu got up and this both men stood on either side of me. I took Papu's cock in my right hand and started stroking it and both guys kissed and licked my body.

I sat on the foot board of the van and both their cocks were in front of me and I took Munna's cock first and licked it and took it in my mouth and I was stroking Papu's cock with my hand.

After few min I changed position and took Papu's cock in my mouth and started sucking it. I kept on sucking for good 10 min switching position. I got up and Munna hugged and told her, "memsaheb abh sharm hai chod do aur humse chodh hi lo" saying he shoved his tongue inside my mouth kissing me and Papu behind held my butt and started rubbing his cock on my ass-cheeks.

When I broke the kiss he told, "Papu madam man gayi lagta upar wala meherben hai humpe". That was told and Papu spanked my ass cheek lightly and he started rubbing his cock on my cunt and then in one push, he pushed his dick inside my wet cunt. It was hot and he loved it telling, Munna "yeh toh garam hai"

Papu thrust his dick inside and pulled out he started fucking fully inside and moving it I was blown out and I was holding Munna and his cock he made me bend and he pushed his cock in my mouth and both started fucking me mouth and cunt nicely.

I had my third and fourth orgasm back to back with the fucking going on. Papu stopped and Munna hugged me and made me turn and this time facing Munna started fucking me it was just 2 min I told my legs are paining to which he opened the front door of the van and pulled his seat pillow and kept it on the seat so that I don’t get hurt and made me lie on that and he started to fuck me with long strokes this time and Papu sat on the driver seat and made me suck his cock.

Munna fucked me hard and he was about to cum he just for saying, he said, "madam ap ke andar ane wala hoon", I told moaning yes cum in me and he came in my cunt and Papu when he came it blew my mind out as he came as if he was pissing with huge quantity.

I could take it and it smeared on my face to chest breast and he said sorry. As I stood Munna immediately got few tissue paper and cleaned myself. We wore our clothes and Munna who use to keep some tea in the flask after I started coming with him gave me some tea and just faked and asked me cigarette. He knew I just have few drags and I took had few and gave it to him.

As we were having tea and cigarette I started the same scene with them both this time,
I said Bhaiyya just drop me at my home now lekin ek problem hai. He said malum hai paisa nahi hai to which I said paisa to hai lekin mein delhi mein rahti hoon just aise hi nikal padi tak hi koi tumhari jaise bhaiya mujhe ragad ragad kar chod sake.

Hearing Papu was like on cloud nine telling me "madam ap to bahut chalu ho, humse dus yeh bees kadam age" He hugged fondle me and he was telling, "dekh munna terko bola tha yeh madam jarur chudegi apan logon se"

Then they started teasing me and telling they knew girls can have the fun when they want but mens if they do it is a problem

We sat in the car but this time Papu sat in front and he made sit on his lap and he was playing with me and I was in between fondling my man Munna's cock.

Like last time we entered my apartment.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 29-06-2022, 03:29 PM