Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
He then put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me towards him. I said what you are doing Bhaiyya. To which he told what we decided that we are doing.

With one hand he lifted my face and I gave a meek resistance to which he sealed my lips and started kissing passionately. At first I resisted but he clamped my mouth but as he started caressing my neck, my resistance seemed to fade and let him have my way.

First he took my lower lip between his lips and sucked on them. Then as I tried to open my mouth to push his tongue went inside and I opened my lips and he sucking me greedily and passionately.

I pretended to resist but between my legs I was going crazy. My pussy was leaking like anything. He took my lips and started sucking them I was enjoying it very much. He kept on sucking my lips for 5 minutes and then left me. As soon as he left me I pushed him away

He said Madam its just one kiss. Another is due. I said that’s not fair. He said no madam you can't cheat on that.

He said it was just one kiss till it breaks if I break it then he will kiss again. Now my second kiss. Ok I showed my dissatisfaction on my face but deep down I want everything and told him "ok bhaiyya do it fast". His hands went on my breast and it excited me like hell he is taking his daring chance but I pretended to be shocked and pushed his hands away.

I said this was not the deal. He said No madam I told you I will kiss you anywhere in your body. You promised for a kiss but it was not decided where. I smiled in my mind at his cunningness. I said so what do you want. He said I want to kiss your boobs.

I said no.

He said fine that’s not fair its not being fair. I again pretended my dissatisfaction and told its cheating. to be scared. Then after some deliberation I said. Ok Fine but make it quick. He was happy.

He grabbed my boobs again and started fondling them. He said Madam you don’t wear bra. I said no I didn’t wear it in a hurry. He was having a nice time pressing my boobs. I said this was not the deal. Just kiss and leave.

He said Ok. He lifted my Kameez and I helped him a bit. He lifted it above my chest and freed my beautiful Fair and round boobs. Instead of kissing he took the nipple of my left boob in his mouth and started sucking on it and with the other hand he started pressing my other boob.

I couldn’t control anymore and let out a soft moan.

He sucked it like a hungry baby for 5 Minutes I just meekly telling its enough with lot of ohhs and ahhs and then pulled away. I corrected my kameez and covered my boobs. My heart throbbing and my pussy oozing juices.

He said it was nice. I said the deal was to kiss and not to suck. He said but this is how he kisses. I said fine. Let's move now. He said ok. He set the meter again and started driving.

My eyes were on the meter and was wondering where the next kiss will be.

He had deliberately driven on a deserted road and as soon as 3 KM was up he pulled over. The road was all deserted and he had parked near a tree. He said its time to pay the fare madam.

I said Ok. Where do you want the kiss now. He said On your hips. I was shocked. I said no. He said You can't break the deal. I kept quiet.

He said please move to the back seat and take off your pajama. I moved to the back seat and laid down . He came and opened the back door of the van.

He was standing on the road and I laid on the seat. He first pressed my hips. I was hesitant and he brought his hands on the knot and slowly removed it and then he pulled down my salwar. I raised my butts a little to help him pull the salwar and my Butts were naked now.

I tried sideways and he said why and I showed this is my hips and now you don’t break your promise and he said ok ok and he started kissing and licking my butts. This sideways made him see my pussy and asshole nicely and he had surely noticed that I was all wet and without my panties.

I went mad as he was licking my ass butt hips he moved back and pushed his face between my legs and his tongue was in my asshole, I moved a bit and he held my hips and his tongue got inserted in my ass hole. I moaned. He then bit my ass and I screamed in a pleasant pain.

I said if you are done lets move.

He said Madam this is the best road. No one comes here ever . I said Why. He said because it is under construction and closed . I said Ok. He said Madam let me kiss you all 10 times here so that we complete the remaining journey in one go.

I said ok. But you have had 3 kisses already. He said fine 7 are still due. I said Ok. Where do you want the next one.

He touched my pussy and I shivered in excitement but only showing fear to him. He said madam come out and stand here against the van. I said no not on the road. He said madam don’t worry No one will ever come here.

I got out of the van and stood against the van. My salwar was already down so he took it out from my legs and threw it inside the car.

Then he asked me to take off my kameez as well. He said madam baar baar utaarni padegi .

So I took out my kameez as well. And now I was all naked on the side of the road under the tree.

I said I am feeling shy as I am the only one naked here. He said don’t worry I will also take off my clothes. He then took off his clothes and was stark naked.

His dick was rock hard and throbbing. I immediately wanted to grab it but I kept the play on. He came near me and kneeled in front of me. He asked me to open my legs a little wide. As soon as I widened my legs he started kicking my pussy like a dog.

He was literally slurping my pussy which was already oozing juices.

I grabbed his hairs and pushed him deep into my pussy. His licking became fast and My body started tightening and then without any warning I came really hard. He kept on licking my cum.

After some time he stood up and smiled. He look at me and said madam kaisa laga. I said 4 kisses done Now leave the remaining 6 kisses for tomorrow.

He said why. I said because I can't control now. I immediately grabbed his erect dick and knelt down. I took the whole thing in my mouth, I sucked him for a few minutes and he came in my mouth. I drank his whole load.

He was happy, but said madam yeh kya kiya. Mujhe to aapko chodna tha. Aap ki chut main ghusana tha. I said woh deal mein shamil nahi tha.

We played our games telling that yeh bhi to deal mein shamil nahi tha to deal tho apne break kiya.

We both smiled knowing we were talking dirty. He was happy he pulled me towards him and kissed me. Then he left me and said ok. Aap idhar raho main abhi moot ke aata hoon.

I said kahan jaa rahe ho. Mujhe dar lagega.

He said Bas abhi 2 minute main aata hoon.

I grabbed his dick and said idhar hi karlo please.

He said ok. He turned around towards a bush. I hugged him from the back and with one hand grabbed his penis rubbing my cunt on his ass.

After some time I felt his penis swell and piss rush out of his dick. I touched the piss and it was hot and fast. I started to get wet again. After pissing. He turned around and kissed me . His semi erect dick was poking me in the thigh. I said What do you want now.

He said now again I want to kiss you on your ass. I said No kiss. Keep the remaining for tomorrow. Today's kiss count is complete. Now all is complementary from my side.

I started playing with his balls and dick. He said Madam you are very hot and then kissed me again. By now his dick was ready for action again. He pushed me against the Van and Pressed his dick against my pussy.

He kept his hands on my hips and pulled me up. I immediately came in that standing position. I crossed my legs around his dick. He entered his dick in my pussy and started pushing his hips.

One of his hand was just on my ass hole. I said, to him, Bhaiyya, Mere gaand main ungli ghusaoo. He immediately lip locked me and our tongue started playing with each other.

Then suddenly he pushed one of his finger in my ass hole and started finger fucking my asshole. So now His lips were locked with mine. His dick was in my pussy and his finger was in my ass hole. My boobs were jumping up and down.

He left my lips and then latched himself to my boobs and started to suck them. I came twice in that position. After banging me for 20 minutes he shot his load in my pussy. Then he fell on my shoulder. We both let each other go and I sat inside the omini. All exhausted.

It was already 3.30 in the morning now. I said Bhaiyya just drop me at my home now lekin ek problem hai.

He said malum hai paisa nahi hai to which I said paisa to hai lekin mein delhi mein rahti hoon just aise hi nikal padi tak hi koi tumhari jaise bhaiya mujhe ragad ragad kar chod sake. Hearing me he went more mad and tapped his head and said what a cunt I am.

We got up and wore our clothes and also wear my small Mangalsutra. That blew his head and telling tumhara toh kiska Liscence ho. It was some kind of slang.

Then I too mocked at him giving it to him temporarily. He lit up a cigarette I asked him if I can also have a cigarette. He gave me one and we both smoked for a while.

I fondled his cock and he pressed my breast and crotch a while and as we reached I told that you have come till here I won't give you the money but you can have fresh tea from me if you don’t mind.

He was more than happy for the same and he kept the vehicle in our parking area and we were in the lift. I opened the door and he was thrilled to see the big living room and the couch telling you stay here.

I told its rented and my husband is in software company. Then he told that he is out on tour and your cunt is always hungry.

I just washed and went to the kitchen and started making Tea. He too went to the toilet and came into the kitchen right behind me.

He hugged me from behind and one hand on my breast and the other went between my legs pressing and fondling my cunt. I told isnt he satisfied he told after seeing you can anybody get satisfied.

His cock was rocking hard and I told phir se khada hai, to which he told paheli bar hai telling he fucks his wife once and sleep never he had fucked more than once. He removed my knot and pulled my salwar down and hugging me tightly started finger fucking me. I asked his name it was something Sangmesh but everyone called him Munna.

Munna moved down and kissed my ass and squeezed it and his mouth went between my ass cheeks and started sucking my cunt.

I was moaning, "Aaa Munnnaaa hmm...". Then he stood and moved his cock near my cunt and he shoved his cock and started fucking me. He kept on going on and on nonstop for 7-8 min and he came in me. We both were bathed in sweat I gave him the tea and he left taking my mobile number.

Then after that uncle don’t ask for 8 days daily I use to go out with him and he wanted to see me in different dresses and he use to take me in the night after 1 am too isolated place and fuck me drop me and again give me a final fuck.

He use to take me closed Dhaba, closed in the sense those who were out of business and underground parking under construction building. Made me wear sari skirts dress like a teenager and in fact one day he literally wanted to see me in a school dress that was the last day he only brought from somewhere made me wear and he didn’t removed the same and fucked me making me lick lollipops and he even brought a school bag those long socks and I liked his fantasy fuck.

After Ajay came it was back to normal when he was going to have a tour I was excited which was short-lived when my MIL and FIL came to stay.

Then once his sister came to stay and few times Mom and Rashid chacha or Raju came to stay but that was fun but that made me forgot Munna.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 27-06-2022, 12:07 PM