Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
He grabbed and mauled my breast telling me, "Rani wohi to irada hai na mera. Tu jaise teri gaand hilla hilla ke chalti hai woh dekhke to 80 sale ka buddhe ko bhi thujhe chodne ka dil karga aur mai to jawan hoon. Aajse teri gaand aaise marunga ki mare lund ke khayal se teri gaand aur machlegi." (I want the same the way you sway your ass seeing the same 80 years old man could also get a hard one. From today onwards I will fuck your ass so much that thinking of my cock you will get aroused)

I started liking from respect of madam and ap he started calling me rani and tu and tera and making me feel his girl or an ordinary women. I felt as if my legs didn't have any energy so I requested him to let me lie down & then he can fuck me. Ahmed moved a little back pulling me with him & then made me lie on the floor. The floor was cool.

Then taking my boobs in his hands Ahmed said, "Ab thik hai na Rani. Ab dekh mai kaise chod dalta hoon teri yeh mast machalti gand." (Now its ok now sees how I fuck your swaying ass) Saying this Ahmed now started fucking my ass like a well oiled piston.

His force of fucking made my breast rub on the smooth bathroom wet floor and I was loving the double sensation. Now I was very hot with his cock fucking me & shouting I said, "Uuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffffff Saale chod meri gaand aur zorrrrrr zorse. Saala Ahmed tera lund meri gaand mai ghuske mujhe jannat dikha raha hai." (fuck my ass hard Ahmed your cock has shown me heaven).

While fucking my ass his hands went in my cunt and started finger fucking and I grunted like a slut which you know Ahmed uncle I usually do, "Haan mare raja meri chut mai ungli karke do saath mai chod raha hai. Tera lund to bada mast hai re. Ab mujhe roj chodega na tu?"  (putting your finger in my cunt you are giving me double pleasure. Your cock is nice now will you fuck me daily)

Pinching my nipples Ahmed said, "Memsab ab to har din doodh date waqt meri teri in doodh ke gubbaro ko dabake teri doodh piyunga. Degi na teri doodh mujhe." (Madam now daily while giving milk will suck your milky boobs you will give me to such your boobs)

Putting my hands on his ass I said, "Haan raja ab har din subah subah tu meri chuchi choos aur mai tera lund sehlaungi." (Yes will give you to suck my breast and I will play with your cock) Then as Ahmed started fucking me fast, I knew he would cum now. After giving me 20-30 hard strokes Ahmed held me tightly and he started to cum and I could feel his hot cum in my ass and I felt as if in a desert there is rain.

After sometime Ahmed removed his cock from my ass and even after discharging it was good 5" long. He made me sit on the bathroom floor and he kept his head on my lap and just like a small child he started sucking my nipples as if he was drinking milk.

I couldn’t resist so I put my hand on his cock & started fondling it & said, "Ahmed tune to tera to pani meri gaand chod ke nikala par meri chut to garm hai uska kya." (You came in my ass and got satisfied now what about my cunt its still hot)

He sucked my other nipple and told me, "Memsab meri lund chooso to yeh phir khada ho jayega aur teri chut ko chodega". (madam suck my cock it will get erect and then will fuck your cunt)

He squeezed both my nipples telling me, "MEMSAAB AGAR AAPKO GUSSA NAHI AAYE TO MAI EK BAAT BOLU?" i said yes tell me whatever you want i will not get angry. pinching my nipples hard ahmed said, "MEMSAAB TUM KAI DINO SE MUJHSE JAISE BEHAVE KAR RAHI HO WOH EK CHALU AURAT HI KARTI HAI. TU MUJHE SUBAH SUBAH TERA AADHA NANGA BADAN DIKHATI HAI, TERI CHUCHIYO KO JAB MAINE KAI BAAR TOUCH KIYA TUNE MUJHE ROKA NAHI AUR KUCH DINO PAHELE MERE HAATH SE KARIB KARIB POORI NANGI HUI MAIN DOOR PE HI. WAHAN MAINE TERI CHUCHIYO SE KHELKE UNKO CHOOS BHI AUR TUNE MERI LUND SEHLAYA. MUJHE ITNA GARM KARNE KE BAAD AB TU MUJHSE BINDHAST CHUD WA RAHI HAI RANI."
(Madam for last few day the way you behaved with me teasing me showing of yourself ignoring my touches and arousing me. Few days back I even touched your cunt and you pressed my dick)

I said what about that then Ahmed pulled & pinched my nipples & said, "AJ KE BAD TUJHE MEMSAHIB KARKE NAHI BULAUNGA NAHI SIRF JIGISHA BALKI AAJSE MAI TUJHE JIGISHA RAND KARKE BULAUNGA. JIGISHA TU MERI AASHIQ NAHI MERI RAAND HAI SAMJHI MERI RAKHAIL. AB MAI JAB BHI AAU IDHAR TUJHE CHODKE JAUNGA. AB TERA YEH JAWAN BADAN MERA HAI. THIK HAI NA MERI JIGISHA RAAND." (From today I wont call you madam nor Jigisha but will call you Jigisha slut. You are not my lover you are my slut and from now your body is mine understood Jigisha slut)

You know uncle how many time you and Rashid chacha called me and mom slut randi maderchod and we use to love bad words and out here too this Ahmed when he called me slut I got ignited I know all Ahmed are bastards and I started loving Ahmed more.

"Haan Ahmed le meri jawani ki pyas bhuja aaj tare is lund se. Aajse mai teri raand hoon. Tu mare is jism ka maalik aur mai teri rakhail. Ab tu jaisa aur jab aur jahan chahe mujhe istamal kar." (Yes Ahmed have sex with me and quench your cocks thirst. From today onwards I am your slut. My body belongs to you and whatever you want to do you can do with me)

Seeing me like this Ahmed made me sit on the stool & taking my head in his hands started rubbing his cock on my face & said, "Dekha Jigisha raandi ab tune bhi bata diya ki tu meri kaun lagti hai. Chal ab le meri randi mera lund chooske dekho kaisa mast hai. Aapne malik ka lund chuske lund khada kar meri Jigisha raand." (Now look Jigisha slut you only told who am I to you. Now suck my cock and make it erect and let me fuck you Jigisha slut)

I put my arms around his ass & pulling him towards me I first kissed his cock and then started sucking his dick.

Ahmed started fucking my mouth with his cock. I grabbed his cock and started to suck it and he was excited with the same. Ahmed was excited by this & said, "Hai kya mast choosti hai tu mare lund ko ekdum aasli raand ke jaise. Aaj ke baad jab bhi doodh lane aayegi to chuchi aur choot nangi rakhna taki mai usko sehla saku. Rakhegi na raandi aapni chuchi nangi?" (Yes Jigisha you are sucking me like prostitute. From today onwards whenever I come to give you milk you have to keep your boobs and cunt naked so I can play with it. Now come let me fuck your cunt with my cock)

Then he made me sleep on the bathroom floor and both my legs were bend from my knees and kept on my stomach. He kept his cock on my cunt and pressed it and his cock entered my cunt.

Then he surged it in fully and I was fully aroused and moaned and he too enjoyed the same and telling me, "Kyon Jigisha raandi kaisa lag raha hai mera lund teri chut mai."(well Jigisha slut how did you feel my cock)

I hugged and told him, "AH AHMED JANNAT HAI TERA LUND. TU BAHUT DINSE MUJHE CHODNE KE SAPNE DEKH RAHA THA NA? AAJ NIKAL LE APNI PORI BHADAS MERI CHUT MAI. MAI BHI BAHOOT DINOSE TARE LUND KE LIYE TADAP RAHI THI. AAJ MAUKA MILA HAI TO PHAD DE MERI CHUT KO SALE HARAMI. DOODH DATE DATE MERA HI DOODH PI RAHA HAI TU. AUR CHOD MUJHE. TERA LUND TO AJAY KE LUND SE BHI ACCHA HAI. AB MAI ZINDAGI BHAR IS LUND KI GULAAM BANKE RAHUNGI. RAKHEGA NA MUJHE AAPNE IS LUND KE NICHE." (yes Ahmed your cock has shown me heaven. Remove all your grudges on my cunt and fuck me hard. I too from long time has being waiting for your cock in my cunt. Fuck me hard and your cock is bigger than Ajay’s cock now all my life will get fucked with your cock)

So increasing his speed Ahmed started giving me hard & long strokes & said, "MUJHE MALUM HAI KE TARE PATI KA LUND MARE LUND SE BADA NAHI HAI. AAGAR TARE PATI KA LUND MUJHSE BADA HOTA TO TU AADHI NANGI MARE SAAMNE NAHI AATI AUR NA HI KHUD KE GHAR KE DARWAZQ MAI MUJHE TERI NANGI CHUCHIYO SE KHELNE DATI AUR NA HI MARE LUND KO SEHLAKE MUJHE TERI CHUT CHODNE GHAR MAI BULATI. TERA ITNE DINO SE CHINAL JAISE BARTAV DEKHKE MAI SAMAJH GAYA KI MUJHE TUJHE CHODNE KA MAUKA ZAROOR MILEGA. AUR YEH BHI PATA THA KI EK BAAR MUJHSE CHUDWANE KE BAAD TU MERI RAKHAIL BANAGI. LE AUR LE SAALI RAANDI CHUDA LE AAPNE CHUT MARE LUND SE. JIGISHA AAGAR TU MUJHSE AAISE RAZI KHUSHI NAHI CHUDWATI TO KASAMSE MAI EK DIN AAKE TERA BALATKAR KARNEWALA THA. MUJHE TARE IS BADAN NE DIWANA BANAYA THA SAALI. AB ROJ TUJHE CHODUNGA AUR AAPNE LUND KI AUR TARE CHUT KI PYAAS BUJHAUNGA MAI. TUJHE TO MAI MARE BACCHE KI MAA BANAUNGA. HAAN MAI TUJHE RAKHAIL BANAKE APNE LUND KE NICHE RAKHUNGA." (I know your husbands cock is smaller then mine and if your husband cock was bigger then mine you couldn’t come to me in half naked clothes and in your own house you wont allow me to play with your boobs and cunt. For a long time I have being seeing your slutty behavior and knew you could allow me to fuck you. Take my cock bitch take it and if you haven’t allowed then I could have bangd you as your body has made me crazy. Now daily I will fuck you with my cock and quench your cunts thirst. I will make you the mother of my child and will keep you under my cock)

All this he was telling me fucking me like a trip hammer continuously and that was fully arousing me more as it is he was fucking me great too. The double excitement had made me give a wonderful orgasm too.

I kissed his chest telling him, "Haan raja ab jab mera pati tour pe jayega tab tu raat ko idhar hi so ja aur mujhe chod." (whenever Ajay goes to tour you come here and stay with me for the night. He increased his speed and I could feel his cock too surge and grunting telling me, "Jigisha ab mai jhadnewala hoon teri chut mai aur usko shant karunga. Aur tujhe mare bacche ki maa banaunga." (I am going to cum in your cunt and excite you and also make you mother of my child)

Then putting his mouth on my nipple & sucking it hard Ahmed started fucking me hard for 2-3 minutes & then shot his cum in my pussy grinding his cock on my cunt. I too had yet another orgasm with him & was satisfied.

After getting up & cleaning ourselves Ahmed patting my ass said, "Jigisha kaisa tha mera lund aur mare lund se teri chudai meri rand?"

I told him, "Bahut mast thi raja. Aajse har din mai tujhse zaroor chodwaungi."

Then Ahmed wore his clothes & then kissing me on the cunt got up to go. Went to leave him at the door naked and he squeezed and hugged me tightly.

After that session Ahmed uncle you know how it could be that was the first so told you then there was no looking back as he came in the evening and fucked me till late night and early morning I just wore a slip to get milk and he milked me again.

This went on daily even after Ajay came and when he is in tour he could fuck me in the house in the afternoon evening night. But even when Ajay use to go to the office he could pop in the evening and pop his cock in my cunt.

Jigishashah25: so how was it uncu

Ahmedjaffer1108: I know you are fucking randi and I love you and its nice you enjoy your body with others or else what the use of staying like a pious women finger herself rather then getting one dick and that whenever the dick is interested. Girls have to be like you enjoy many dicks and what about the Taxi driver and his friend or brother

Jigishashah25: ahh I know you will talk like that only uncu. Yes I know he is yet another super cock I love those guys who are bold like you who fucked me bang Rashid chacha or my milkman Ahmed. OK will send that details right now

(Reading the same Taxi drivers I went insane and didnt know what my sister was upto where did she get this kind of ideas how it happened to her)

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 21-06-2022, 03:34 PM