Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Feeling hotter due to his vulgar talk & hard touch I pulled out his cock from the track pants. I could see his 8+" long red head shining cock eager & ready to fuck any cunt.

I took his cock in both hands & playing with it pressed my chest more on his hand & said, "Ahmed aasli doodh to abhi nahi hai. Par jab tum yaha (pointing to my chut) aapna yeh (pulling his lund on my chut) dalke aur isme lagi aag ko apne pani se thanda karoge aur jab idhar (pointing to my stomach) apne masti ki nishani daloge tab idhar (pointing to my tits) jo doodh banega woh doodh bhi pilaungi aur us doodh ki chai pilaungi". (Ahmed to drink my milk you have to put your cock in my cunt and make me pregnant and the milk that will come you can drink it and also will make tea with the same)

(Frankly speaking reading this I felt so bad about my sister and mom felt that my wife is much better that she is satisfying so many guys and atleast I get aroused and i know what she is doing. She after marriage right in her house without her husband knowledge talking dirty with a milkman. Even my wife after knowing that I know everything about the same never indulged in the same nor talked so dirty about herself to get impregnated with some doodhwala. I am shattered why is it because she is my sister and mom didn’t had an idea)

Hearing my reply Ahmed understood I was playing game, so he removed his hands & said, "Memsab aap chai banao mai yeh 4-5 ghar mai mera doodh dake aata hoon. Phir aapki doodh ki chai peene aata hoon. Chalega aapko?" (madam you make tea I will deliver milk to 4-5 places and come and drink tea of your milk will that do). I pulled his hands again on my boobs & said smilingly, "Ahmed tum un 4-5 gharo mai ka doodh dane jaa rahe ho ya un gharo mai se mujh jaise aaurat ka doodh pine ja rahe ho?" (Are you going to their house to give milk or go to that house and drink milk from their breast).

Before I could realize anything Ahmed bending down kissing my both nipple said, "Memsaab har ghar mai aap jaise sundar aur bindhast aaurat nahi hoti hai. Aap jaise to hazaro ghar mai ek hoti hai. Aur aagar mujhe aap ko chodne ka mauka milne wala hai to mai kisi aur ko kyon dekhu." (madam every house don’t have a beauty like you and daring one too. There are only one in thousand like you and when you are allowing me to fuck you why should I see anyone else)

Pushing his hands from my tits I said, "Accha baba ab jaldi jao aur jaldi aao." Smiling & licking his lips Ahmed said haan. I said ok come in 10 minutes. He said ok & went. Now I started to think how to proceed further & after thinking decided to let him take the lead & I will fall in line as per his wishes.

I went & prepared tea for both of us. After 10 minutes the door bell rang & I went to open the door.

I opened the door expecting Ahmed but found that it was my maid. My maid was an 21 years old girl. She usually comes at 11 o clock but she that day she has to go for some function so she decided to come early & just sweep the floor & do some kitchen utensils in 15-20 minutes & go.

I did not understand what to do as she started to do her chores. I was praying that Ahmed is delayed for some time. I began thinking on some plan just in case Ahmed comes early.

Uncle and you know when women want to get fucked with new cock her mind starts running fast and I had the plan ready. I went in the inner room from where I could see the main door & any person standing there could see me.

Then the bell rang again & the maid opened the door. It was good that Ahmed's hands were holding the milk can else he would have taken the maid in his arms thinking it was me because I had made him very hot.

The maid asked what he wanted. He was looking here & trying to find me. The moment he saw me I signed to him saying to say that he had come for the milks payment (I made sign of counting money).

Ahmed understood what I meant & told the maid. She asked him to come in & sit. Meanwhile I went to the bathroom quickly.

Shortly the maid came to the bathroom door & said, madam Ahmed has come to take milk payment. I said I was taking a bath (which I was really doing) & told her to tell Ahmed to wait till I finish my bath.

I did not come out for long giving the maid time to complete her job. After 10 minutes the maid came & told me that she has finished & is going as she has to go to the function.

When I was sure that she has gone I came out in the hall wearing the same gown. I didn’t wipe my body and just wore the gown which started to stick to my body and my wet hairs too were open.

Ahmed was smiling and I know he was happy to see me. I told him that I will get the tea for both of us. I went to the kitchen kept the tea on gas to warm it.

I saw few time and I could see he was watching me as the wet see through gown was showing my ample body part. I could see that he wanted to fuck me then & there only but was hesitant to take the lead, I suppose.

I gave him the tea and sat in front of him and seeing me openly started to play with his cock on top of his track pants and uncle anyone could get hot seeing me in that transparent gown showing of my breast my cunt and my ass. I know he wanted me badly so was my cunt but I wanted to play with him more.

I told him Ahmed wait for 10 min I will take a bath and come back and if someone knocks the door don’t open the door.

He was wanting me very badly so after I said this he had a sad look on his face but somehow smiled & said, "Thik hai memsab."

I went to the bathroom & pulled out my gown again & poured water on my body. I had an idea and then using my mobile which I had kept in the bathroom called my home number landline. As the bell rang 2-3 times I heard Ahmed calling me.

I wore that transparent wet gown again which showed my full wet naked body & opened the door & asked him what the matter is. Seeing me in such a sexy wet gown clinging to my body revealing all my assets Ahmed became so engrossed that he forgot to say anything.

I again asked him & he said that the phone was ringing. I said ok & came out walking in front of him swaying my ass picked up the phone said something & kept it back. Then turning back I said, "Ahmed bus ab mai jaldi hi nahake aati hoon." (I will come back soon)

I also saw his dick at full attention under the track pants. As I came to the bathroom Ahmed called me & said, "Memsab mai ek baat bolu?" (Can I tell you something)

I said, "Haan bolo Ahmed."

He said, "Aap is gille gown mai bahoot sundar lag rahi hai Memsab. Mujhe to aisa lag raha hai ki mai aapka nanga badan dekh raha hoon." (You are looking pretty in this wet gown I am feeling as if I am seeing you full naked)

I said in a sort of sexy tone, "Oh shukriya Ahmed. Tum thoda waqt ruko, mai naha leti hoon, phir mai tujhe mera bilakul nanga badan dikhaungi bhi aur tu jaisa chahe woh karne bhi doongi." (Thank you Ahmed wait let me finish my bath then will show you my naked body and you can do what you want)

Now he was on fire now. He said, "Memsab ab bahoot ho gaya natak ab mujhse raha nahi jata. Aap baad mai naha lena lekin mujhe abhi aapko chodna hai." (Madam its too much I cant control you take a bath later but I want to fuck you now)

I was excited with his direct approach but turning to him said, "Ahmed itni bhi kya jaldi hai. Mai jaldi nahake aati hoon phir jo karna hai karo. Ab tum jao hall mai mujhe nahana hai." (I will finish my bath fast and you stay in the hall) Saying this I turned to go in.

Before I could enter the bathroom Ahmed said, "To mai bhi aata hoon na aapke saath nahane." (Then I too will come to take a bath)

Now I decided to let him take the lead & remained still. I heard him coming near my back & then Ahmed's hand's came & pulled my near him. Ahmed held me from behind and started pressing both my breast and started kissing and biting and licking my neck and was rubbing his hard dick on my ass.

I got very excited with his action but to tease him a little more I said, "Ahmed kya kar rahe ho? Please ruko na thoda time." (please wait Ahmed what are you doing)

But in reply Ahmed started to lift my gown from down & said, "Memsab jo karne ki tamanna mujhe aur aapko thi wohi karne jaa raha hoon mai. Aaj mai aapke jawani ka ras pine wala hoon aur mare is lund ka ras aapko pilane wala hoon. Ab mujhse raha nahi jata. Aapke badan ne mera lund khada kiya hai aur ab mai aapko chodunga." (madam what we both want to do is necessary to be done. I am going to drink your jawani and will make you drink the cum from my cock. I cant bear it anymore your body has made me erect and I am going to fuck you)

I turned & took him in my arms & said, "Ahmed do minute toh rukh kho?"  (wait for 2 min)

To this Ahmed removed my gown totally & kissing my nipples said, " Memsab bas bhi karo yeh to mera ek sapna tha ki mai aapna lund aapki chut mai dalkar aapko chod chod ke aapna pani aapke chut mai chood doon. Mujhe yeh maloom nahi tha ki apko mare lund se chudwane kaise tayyar karu par aapne hi meri yeh mushkil aasan kar di. Aapne yeh badan ka jalwa dikhake aur mujhe is badan se khelne diya aur ab aapka badan chudwane bhi diya toh aur kuy rukhu." (madam its enough its my dream to put my cock in your cunt and fuck you and leave my cum in your cunt. But you only made it too easy for me as I didn’t know how to start the same. You showed me your body let me play with it now why to wait)

Removing Ahmed's track pantss knot I took his 8+" hot hard cock in my hand & said, "Aaisa kya hai mare Ahmed ki tum mujhe itna chahate ho?"

First playing with my boobs for quite long turning my back to him and rubbing his cock on my ass & playing with my boobs again said, "Memsab thumhara badan kya mast hai. Yeh badi badi chuchiya, mast bhari hui gaand. Memsab mai bahoot dino se thumhe chodne ke liye taras raha tha. Aaj thumhari mast chut chodke apne lund ke pyas bhujhaunga." (Madam your body is nice and soft your big breast your nice ass I have being waiting for a long time to fuck you and today will fuck your cunt and quench my cocks thirst)

Hearing Ahmed's dirty language I too becoming very hot started rubbing my ass on his cock. He removed my gown and he removed his track pants fully and turned me and then squeezing my breast and started sucking the other one.

I held his head in my hand with the other started playing with his cock telling him, "Hai Ahmed aur chus aur masal meri chuchi. Jab mare chut mai aapne lund ka pani dalkar mujhe tera beta dega to meri chuchi mai jo doodh aayega woh tum dono baap bate ko saath saath pilaungi. Ek chuchi beta ke muh mai aur doosra baap ke muh mai. Bol dega na mujhe tera beta?" (Ahmed suck my breast more. Ahmed when you fuck my cunt with your cock and put your cum in my cunt and make me pregnant and fill my breast with milk that you and your son drink together. One nipple in his mouth and the other in your mouth. Tell me will you give me your son)

(If this was truly done by my sister and truly she has done the same I couldn’t just believe it. I know my wife is slut but she never uttered all those shameless words and made her go so low that I am truly cursing myself to be in this family. But to be frank after feeling humiliated reading the same I too am fully excited and my cock is hard reading the same don’t know my split personality stuff that is going on in my life. I hope this too incident was recorded and it could be wonderful. Seeing her with Ahmed uncle and Bashir fucking like a slut thought it was just 20 min video I definitely know she could take any cock in)

He made me sit on the floor telling me, “Memsab such mai thumhe itna chodunga ki 9 mahene ke baad tum mare bate ko janam dengi." (Madam I will fuck you so much that within 9 months you will give birth to my son) and then Ahmed started rubbing my cunt and started kissing it and started fondling and feeling my naked thighs.

I was going mad and telling him, "Hai Ahmed chat meri chut ko. Hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa."  (suck my cunt raja). He put his tongue deep in my cunt and started tongue fucking my cunt and I was into orgasm and told him, "Ahmed ab raha nahi jata. Daalde tera lund meri chut mai aur chod mujhe zor zorse." (cant hold it anymore put your cock in my cunt and fuck me hard Ahmed)

He turned me and started pressing my ass telling me, "Memsab yeh aapki gaand mai sabse pehle marunga aur phir thumhari chut chodunga." (madam I will fuck you ass first and then your cunt)

I wasn’t excited, "Nahi Ahmed gaand nahi. Meri choot chood." (No Ahmed not my ass fuck my cunt)

Then Ahmed put his finger in my asshole telling me, "Memsab mai to teri gaand dekhke hi garam hota tha to pehle teri gaand marunga." (madam I went mad seeing your ass so will fuck your asshole first)

Saying that Ahmed made me bend on the basin then he went & took oil bottle from the shelf & lubricated his cock. Then he also put oil on his finger & inserted them him my asshole oiling my asshole too.

Then with both hands he parted my ass cheeks and slowly started to shove his cock in my asshole I was getting intoxicated with the same. I had being fucked by you Raju Nawaz Siraj as well Rashid chacha and even Ajay use to fuck my asshole sometimes. He was fucking me slowly holding my hips and I told him, "Ahmed aaramse dal na meri gaand phat jayegi." (Please do it slowly or you will tear my asshole)

(I was going mad hearing that Siraj name again and again and was dying to know what he did to mom and sister. I remember Sirajl he was dirty looking young boy who worked with Rashid chacha in Ahmed uncles garage. I knew in Jigisha getting fucked by Rashid chacha he had taken the dvd to some place and saw the same with Siraj. I couldn’t believe that he took my sister too to get fucked by that dirty smelly man and Jigisha got fucked by him in her asshole. That was maddenning and didn’t know how he first manage to fuck mom)

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 21-06-2022, 11:48 AM