Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Radhika: yes sir I am married but my hubby mostly stays away and hence I felt the need of a male company and to tell you the truth Ahmed uncle is very good company and very caring friend.

Mr. Balvir, had kept his one hand on Radhika's shoulder and was slowly sliding it down and bringing it closer to her breast.

Boss: do you love to wear such fancy clothes always or is it because Ahmed told you to wear such sexy blouse and saying so he slightly caressed Radhika's breasts above the material of her blouse.

Radhika: sir actually Ahmed uncle have presented me this sari and wanted me to wear it for, so I am wearing this sari.

Boss: so Ahmed uncle has bought you this sexy saree? Did you fuck you after you wear this sari

(I was shocked it was very open gesture and I knew Ahmed uncle has told everything so he is talking so directly. )

Radhika: No sir.

Mr. Balvir was now fully cupping her boobs over the blouse and pressing/caressing them

Boss: I doubt if you are wearing any bra inside your blouse. and he started pinching her nipples as to prove his point.

Radhika: sir actually I am wearing a half cup bra which is only supporting my bust and not covering it fully, because Ahmed uncle wanted me to be dressed up like this only.

Boss: I see you have lovely boobies, and you don't seem to have any qualms about exposing them to even total strangers.

Radhika : actually Ahmed uncle very much wanted me to wear this blouse and bra for today and since he cares so much for me I could not deny anything to him. Mein Ahmed uncle ko na nahi bol sakti, woh ek bahut pyara insaan hai.

Boss :so in short Ahmed uncle tumhare mammon ka diwana hai aur woh chahta hai ki duniya bhi dekhe ki uski girlfriend kitni sexy hai aur uske mamme aur nipple kaise dikhte hai aur tumhe, uski girlfriend ko is baat se koi aitraaz nahi hai. hai na??

Saying so he unhooked all her blouse hooks as a result her boobs were now shining in all their glory in the open with erected nipples. {since the bra was only half-cup size}

Radhika kept mum all the while letting boss play with her boobs. Mr. Balvir had now undone his fly and took his cock out and placed Radhika's hand on his warm cock and signaled her to caress it.

Boss: tell me would you like to have a peg of whisky?

Radhika: sir I Don't drink whisky except on very few occasions so please order some soft drink for me.

Boss: But it's ok we are meeting first time and your husband might get a good business opportunity with me for our long relationship so we must celebrate with at least one peg, and saying so he pressed the buzzer.

Radhika saw the boss pressing the buzzer she hurriedly tried to cover her breasts with the palloo of her sari, but the sari being very transparent could do nothing to conceal her beauty.

The peon came inside and the boss told him to prepare two small pegs since the fridge was kept in boss's cabin only the peon took out bottle of royal challenge and took two glasses and made two pegs and put ice and soda in them all the while he was preparing pegs he kept on stealing glances at Radhika's half nude body and her hand which was still caressing boss's cock.

Radhika was feeling embarrassed as well as excited at the turn of events. I felt it was again like Ahmed uncle and Rashid Chacha all over again.

The boss did not try to cover his cock nor did he let Radhika cover herself fully. As the peon left the cabin, the boss raised the peg and toasted for Radhika's  and finished it in one gulp and took Radhika's palloo away. Now her boobs were again bare.

Radhika was sipping her drink slowly and caressing Mr. Balvir's cock all the while as soon as Radhika finished her peg the boss held Radhika by neck and bent her on his cock saying "now Radhika rani ab is budhhe ka lund choos ker use bhi woh maza doh jo tum use buddhe Ahmed uncle aur apne pati ko hamesha hi deti ho"

Radhika started sucking Mr. Balvir's cock w/o any protest and was caressing his balls with one hand so as to make him cum as early as possible{like a professional that she was} she was very vigorously caressing his cock with the other hand.

Mr. Balvir was murmuring quite loudly "hi Radhika rani, kya lund choosti ho ek dum kisi pro ki tarah. Ahmed uncle sahi bol raha tha tumhare bare mein, ki tere sathh aapko Jannat ki kushi milegi lagta hai tumare pati ne tumhe bahut acchhi training di hai lund choosne ki, koi sali randi bhi kya choosegi tumare jaise hi lagta hai bus 5 minute mein hi mera pani nikal dogi........" and so on.

I knew Ahmed uncle started sharing my Radhika with his friends too and I didn’t like the same, but also loved yet another dirty bastard and his cock for my Radhika.

Soon Mr. Balvir, shot his load all over despite Radhika's evasive gesture some glob of his cum were stuck on her cheeks and nose. He relaxed on the sofa and Radhika was panting heavily now that she was fully excited but without any relieve.

She sat properly now and started to hook her blouse. I was getting disappointed isnt my cunt going to get fucked and aroused like all do what the fuck is this man.

But suddenly Mr. Balvir stopped her from hooking her blouse saying "ab tumahari baari hai, aur garam karne ke baad mein tumhe thanda bhi karunga meri Radhika rani. Ab phir tum ek baar mera lund choosna per is baar mein tumahri choot bbhi thandi karoonga" saying so he lifted her sari from the bottom hem and slid it upwards till almost fully and her panty became visible and caressing her thunder thighs asked her to remove her panties.

Radhika removed her panties and sat on the sofa he pressed the buzzer. When peon came in he saw that Radhika had his boss's now flaccid cock in her hand, both her breast fully open {this time even without the nominal covering of her sari palloo,}and her sari raised well above her thighs and almost up till her pussy.

'Lucky Bastard ' he thought for his boss and made two pegs again and served them. This time the peon's hard-on was quite clearly visible through his trousers. Radhika knew it was no use trying to protest and very meekly lifted her peg and started sipping it.

The peon turned to go out, the boss called him near them and introduced him to Radhika saying "yeh Ramlal hai mere peon cum personal assistant" and gestured her to shake hands with him. Radhika in that state of topless rose from sofa and shook hands with him.

As she was shaking hands, due to strong grip of Ramlal her boobs were shaking very erotically and the boss completed the introduction saying "aur Ramlal yeh Mrs Radhika ha, apne Ahmed bhai ki best friend,{and winking towards Ramlal}aur ek mast maal"

The boss pointing towards his cock said "dekho bechare ka kaise khada ho gaya hai, poor chap, kyon Ramlal aaj tak kabhi adhnangi{semi-nude} aurat se hath nahi malya hoga tune,hai na? "

Ramlal just grinned sheepishly and said "aaj tak tau kabhi nahi sir per aaj aapki meherbani se yeh mauka mila mujhe. thank you very much sir.

Boss: kaisi lagi yeh apni friend mrs Radhika?

Ramlal: ekdum first-class, bahut khoobsurat .aurr.......

Boss: aur kya Ramlal,bolo sharmao nahi.

Ramlal: bahut jyada sexyyyyyyyy,

Boss: Ramlal tumahara tau ekdum khada ho gaya hai, ab ise thanda kaise karoge.chalo Radhikaji se kehte hai ki jab unhone tumhara khada kiya hai toh woh hi tumhe thanda bhi karengi. kyo karogi na Radhika rani? yeh apni Radhika rani sab logon ko DETI {choot] hai kisi ko na nahi bolti"

Radhika never had more than one peck of whiskey as she prefer beer and wine and she had two but instead of two pecks and it was two double large like 4 pecks and seeing a bit dizzy she could not say anything mainly because of the intoxicating effect of the whisky as well as her sexual urge and just merely nodded her head in consent.

The boss, Mr. Balvir said "chalo Radhika rani ab is bechare Ramlal ka lund choos ker tum ise thanda karo aur ohir yeh tumhari choot chat kar tumhe thanda karega".

Seeing Radhika agree to service himself, Ramlal's face lit like a 1000wt bulb and he immediately opened his zip and took his monstrous cock out, and proceeded towards

Radhika with his one hand caressing his cock and soon Radhika was on her knees and sucking his dirty black cock as if she will never have a cock to suck after it Ramlal was thoroughly enjoying this sucking of his cock by this rich babe {at least from his standards} and he could have never imagined in his wildest dreams that his cock will be so shamelessly sucked by a such a beautiful woman ever the boss encouraged both of them saying

"ARE RADHIKA RANI JARA ACHHE SE CHOOSO ISKI LUND, ISNE BAHUT SEVA KI HAI MERI AAJ ISE APNI SEVA KA MEVA MIL RAHA HAI, ISKI LUND AUR GOTE DONO ACHHE SE CHAT KAR BECHARE KA SARA RAS APNE MUH ME PI LENA. AUR RAMLAL, TUM BHI BEFIKR HO KER ISKE MAMME AUR NIPPLE DABAO BHAI YEH BAHUT ACHHI AURAT HAI KISI BAAT KA BURA NAHI MANTI HAI CHAHE KOI INKE BALL DABABYE YAH PHIR ISKI CHOOT MEIN UNGLI KARE ,YEH SABKO DETI HAI, KISIKO NA NAHI BOLTI. CHALO TUM DONO IS SOFE PER AAJAO AUR RAMLAL TUM ISKI CHUT MEIN APNI 2-3 UNGLIYAN PELTE REHANA AUR YEH TUMHARA BULLA CHOOSEGI."

Saying so Mr. Balvir got up from the sofa and shifted himself to the chair and caressing his own cock kept on watching the Suck-game between the two now both Radhika and Ramlal were on the sofa.

While Radhika was kneeling on her knees to enable Ramlal to finger her pussy, Ramlal was standing near her face and literally fucking her mouth with his fully erected cock, and the boss had hitched her sari up her waist and put his fingers in Radhika's ass-hole and started finger fucking her ass.

After a couple of minutes of vigorous sucking by Radhika made Ramlal to reach orgasm and his cum was fully swallowed by Radhika. But Radhika was far from her own orgasm despite cooling two hot blooded old men.

Although Ramlal was trying his best, but it seemed that merely his fingers were not enough and Radhika needed some real strong cock to fuck her.

Seeing this Mr. Balvir rose from the chair and pushing Ramlal aside he mounted on Radhika on the sofa itself and pushed his, now hard like rock, cock in Radhika's throbbing pussy in one single jerk.

Although it didn't enter fully in Radhika ,yet Radhika could not suppress her yelling "oh ahh Balvir sir chodho mujhe sirrrr' the boss was pushing his cock in and out of Radhika's cunt like a possessed man now. the speed of his thrusts was so great that the room was now virtually boiling{despite ac being at lowest temps].

Mr. Balvir was yelling and calling her names like 'le Radhika rani aaj tujhe tere Ahmed uncle aur tere pati se bhi jyada maza aayega aur tu hamesha ke liye unhe bhool jaayegi meri rani. bol tujhe maza aa raha hai ki nahi meri rani?

Radhika: ummmmmhhhhhaa haaan bahut maza aa raha hai.

Boss: jaise Ahmed ki baatein manti hai aur uske bolne per chalti hai waise meri baat manegi ki nahi?

Radhika : haaaaaaaaaaan jaroor manungi

Boss : bol meri randi banegi ki nahi?

Radhika : ummmmhaaaaaaaaa haaan aap jo bhi kahenge karoongi.

Boss: mere ishare pe nangi hoker nachegi?

Radhika: haan nachoongi.aap jo kahenge woh karoongi.

Boss: meri randi ban ker rahegi na? Mere ishare per mere doston se chudwayegi ki nahi?

Radhika: haannnnnnn jarrooor ,aap jis se bhi kahenge chudwaoongi aur jis ka bhi kahenge lund choosungi.

Boss: agar mein kahoon tau public places mein apni sexy body strangers ke liye expose karogi?

Radhika: ummmm haann karoongi.

Boss: bus, train mein ajanbi logon ke bulle apni gaand pe ghiswaogi?

Radhika: haan ghiswaungi aur agar aap kahenge tau unko apne mamme bhi dabane doongi aur jo bhi aap kahenge aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa per plzzz aap isi tarah meri chut ko chodte rahiye plzzzzzzzzz bada maza aa raha hai. kya mast bulla hai aapka hai meit tau fida ho gayi is per...

Boss: kabhi tere pati ne tujhe aisa choda hai?

Radhika: nahi kabhi nahi

boss: aur Ahmed ne?

Radhika: Ahh unhone kahi bar ragad ragad ke chodha hai ahhhhhhhhaaaa aaahhh umhhh bahut maza aa raha hai plz thoda aur ghusedo

Boss: arre poora tau ghusa hua hai ab aur kahan se laoon tere liye. achha bol kiska lund bada hai mera ya phir Ahmed uncle ka ya phir tumhare pati ka?

Radhika: ummm sabse bada lund tau tumhara hi hai aur phir Ahmed uncle ka.

I went mad hearing all that stuff and he was fucking her like a trip hammer and making her talk dirty.

Mr. Balvir began to give her long hard strokes and was fucking her powerfully. Radhika's breasts were flip-flopping on her chest, with each powerful stroke of his.

Mr. Balvir was rubbing her back and buttocks with his hand and was moving to and fro very fast.

In between he even spanked her buttocks lifting her leg high up, which delighter her more. Mr. Balvir was fast approaching too his own orgasm " mmainn teri chhoot kkoo bbhhaarrnnee wwaalaa hhoonn", he cried as he exploded his cum inside her.

When he had finished cumming, his limp prick came out and he let go the tight clenching of his and fell on her. Mr. Balvir moved his hand beneath her and pressed her breast.

Mr. Balvir got up first and was looking at the sweat filled Radhika and she was still looking gorgeous. He could see cum oozing out of her cunt. Radhika too got up, and took her clothes,

Ramlal in the meanwhile watching all this too had a hard one but he had dressed properly and went out.

Mr. Balvir opened a cupboard and gave her a towel and directed towards the attached bathroom.
Radhika came fully dressed, which took her almost 30 min to get herself ready. When she came out, she saw Mr. Balvir was near his computer watching something.

He looked at her and smiled and said, “you are truly gorgeous. Apne ap ka dekh kise heroine se kam nahi lagti hai”. He called her near his seat when she saw what he was seeing on the computer screen. She was stunned to see her love making session with him.

( I could see her lift the purse and hold it near the direction of the computer)

Her face was bit in discomfort and Mr. Balvir stood and said and kept his hand on his shoulder and said, “don’t worry baby. Tujhe pata lagna chaiye I am bit reputed man with a big business, aur mera kamjori teri tara kubhsurat ladki. Yeh islye dikha rah huw, taki mera reputation kohi kichad na uchle, aur dekh is dekh kohi yeh bolege sabh ke main terko chod raha huw, aur tu mujhse chudwa rahi hai, kuch jor zabrdasti nahi sahi hai na”. Radhika understand what the old man meant, and Mr. Balvir hand was on his prick.

"Dekh mein Corepati hoon mera nam hai mein nahi chata hoon koi meri nam badnam kare"

Seeing himself fucking Radhika has made him hard. He looked at her and said, "ise tere chut aur chaiye ". She smiled looking at his cock. Mr. Balvir started lifting her sari from behind and started rubbing her bare thighs.

He moved his hand in front and entered his hand in her panties and he found her wet yet again. He removed her panties and turned her and went on his knees. He told her to hold her sari, as he inserted his tongue in between her cunt lips.

I went mad he had already had cum twice once in her mouth and then in her cunt and in 30 min he is again getting a hard one for my wife was something different. Actually my wife cock like that which can keep on fucking her.

He sucked her for some time and stood up. He sat on his huge chair and pushed his pants down. "Take it!" he cried. "C'mon, cunt! Baite is pe, apne chut se nigal isko".

She was going to sit facing him, but Mr. Balvir turned her held her sari and petticoat up, and told her, “chal mera lund pakad apne chut mein dal”.

She took his cock in her hand and guided it in her cunt hole. She eased herself down and his cock entered in her cunt, as it went in she gasped, tossing her head back, arching her back.

Mr. Balvir squeezed her breasts on top of her blouse. It was incredible, as always. "Ohhhh... uhhhh ... ahhhhh!"

She gasped and slid lower still, impaling herself deeply on his cock. Mr. Balvir held her breasts tightly on top of my blouse and said to me, "dekh terko kaise chodh raha huw mein".

She too was excited seeing herself getting fucked by Mr. Balvir and it was live and I went mad he had place camera inside his office which no one does that.

Faster and faster she went and soon lost control, in throes of an orgasm. "oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh yes yes yes ohhhhhh yes Sirrrrr!" Radhika cried.

Mr. Balvir crushed her breasts in his hands. "Take it! C'mon Le ... le chuti le ... le merelund  ko unhhh hanh" he grunted, as he too was getting excited watching the screen.

Mr. Balvir pushed her off his lap and laid her on all fours on the carpet floor and mounted her from the rear, a position that she loved.

She moaned as he slid his cock into her again and began to fuck her quickly. His buttocks flexed and unflexed powerfully and his hips swung rapidly to and fro, back and forth. He gasped and flung his head back.

Mr. Balvir held her ass tightly and said, " Radhika ji, mein terko zindagi ka chudai dunga ". Saying the same Mr. Balvir pressed his fingertip in her anus. His finger slid gently in and out of her anus as he kept on ramming her cunt. " Ab mera lund se teri gaand bhi choodduunga Radhika".

Hearing the same excited her ears. In the same position Mr. Balvir opened the drawer and stretched which made his cock move out of her cunt.

He removed a bottle of some oil and parted her ass cheeks and poured few drop in her ass and then pressed his index finger inside her ass hole. Radhika wriggled as his fingers were moving in and out of her ass.

He poured some to his cock and his cock glistened and gleaming ready to shove in her ass. Mr. Balvir was deeply aroused by the sight of her fair lovely buttocks spread open for his pleasure.
He held his cock and pressed it to in her asshole “aahh aahhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessss sirrrrr”. She gasped and he flexed his buttocks and thrust forward slowly with a loud, shuddering gasp, his head snapping back.

His cock-head popped into her anus. She felt a sigh of relief as he was slowly pushing his cock in her ass and this time because of the lubrication she loved it the way it moved it in her ass.
Mr. Balvir removed his cock fully and as he pushed his cock a bit faster and the pleasure was really great for Radhika. "Yes ... Sirrr itssss wonderfullll, fuccckkkk me ssiirrrrr” He fucked her ass slowly in the beginning.

He reached under her body pushed her sari more up and inserted his finger in her cunt, Radhika moaned in pleasure as Mr. Balvir began to move slightly faster, finger fucking her fast. Each thrust drew an umlauting moan from my throat.

He gasped in response. Till at last he started fucking her hard, finger fucking her cunt very rapidly and at the same time with the other hand mauling her breast and suddenly he sank his cock deep into her ass with a shuddering gasp and let himself go, crushing her breasts in delight.

She moaned, and stiffened and whimpered in bliss as she felt the familiar heat of his cum sizzle in her asshole.

He gasped, coming and coming and then, slowing sliding out of her ass, squeezed his cock into her cunt and moved his cock in and out for 3-4 times tenderly from behind.

She moaned, her body trembling and shuddering having yet another orgasm from him. Mr. Balvir after few fucking stroke came in her ass and gave her two spanks and she shrieked when he did the same.

Radhika was thoroughly satisfied with 2 hours that he spent with him. When she stood she saw the mess of her crushed sari, and blouse. The flimsy Sari had almost got torn few places with their passionate hungry animalistic fucking.

Mr. Balvir looking at her said, “ohh dekha lund jab tadpta hai tu kuch bhi nahi dekhta”. He again went to his cupboard and told her to come near him. She was shocked to see a lot of women’s dress saris, skirts, salwar and all that stuff.

Said to her, “dekh isme kaun sa acha lagta pahen le, aur dar mat yeh sabh naya hi hai. Maine apne ladkiyo ko deta huw, dekha tera Ahmed uncle ki diya sari pura phat gaya dono ke chudai mein. Jab mein dusri ladkiya ko chodhta toh toh aise hi hota hai isliye rakha hai har ek size mein hai unka bhi halat aise hi hooth hai, waise unka bhi hota hai”.

Radhika was reluctant, to take the same, he said, “aise chudi uhi phata huwa sari mein bhar jayegi halat main bahar jayegi kay, chal pahen”.

She took a Black salwar, he stopped and gave her a nice black micro mini skirt with a jacket. She was reluctant to take the same.

He told her, “wear it, let me see kitna garam dikhti ho isme” she didn’t have any choice and again went in the bathroom to change.

She came out to see Mr. Balvir properly dressed. She put her things in a plastic bag.

Mr. Balvir came near her and put a hand on her shoulder, “Tera pati teri liye bahar wait kar raha hai, aur mere kaiyal se maine terko chodke kush kiya hoga”.

Saying that he moved his hands on her bare thighs. Radhika just blushed hearing the same, he turned her towards him, “agli bar jab terko chodunga to pursat se chodunga, tujhe itna chod ke bhi dil nahi bara 2-4 din mere sath rahegi”.

Mr. Balvir opened another door from inside and they came directly outside without knowing to anyone from the office. I was called by Mr. Balvir to come out and meet down.

I came down and seeing Radhika which I already seen her through my mobile seeing her in front was totally different. She looked very different and hot even for me and looked like a model.

He took us out for lunch to his favorite restaurant and as a gift to Radhika's gifted her a nice golden chain with diamond in it.

We reluctant to take it to which Mr. Balvir told that if she don’t take it I won't get the agency and then she took it. Radhika was sitting next to him and he was constantly fondling her legs and she too fondled his cock few times.

I was told to go the office and collect few things and luckily for me and unluckily for Radhika he had to go out and his driver came with the car. We went to the office and met his manager and I was told to come to his cabin to sign few documents.

Radhika too was going to which Ramlal the servant came near us and he told "Sir madam ko unkhe cabin mein baitna bola hai"

Radhika looked at me and went with him. I knew something was wrong. I went to the manager cabin and he took few documents and told will get Xerox of the same.

I was finding it difficult and switched on my mobile only to see it was Ramlal with Radhika. I could see he had already gripped her in his hands and telling her, “Madamji ap toh Bomb ho, office ke sabh logon ko ap chaiye aur na kuch hai ke ap yeh pe naukri ke le”.

Radhika kept quiet hearing the same. His hands were on her butts and he was bold enough to make that move on her.

I too knew who couldn’t as she had taken his cock in her mouth and he came in her mouth just few hours back so in spite of being a peon he dared to do the same.

Moving his palms on her naked back and his other hands was on her breast slowly squeezing the same.

“Madam ap chudai karte waqt mast dikh rahe te us buddhe ke sath”.

Ramlal lowered himself a little and began to kiss her neck. Radhika felt him un-zip her skirt from behind and his hands were on her breast lightly pinching her nipples.

They were still hard, and then he ran that hand down her stomach, towards her panties. His fingers effortlessly slipped beneath them and started to touch her cunt.

Ramlal was again in a hurry to fuck her as he knew there was not much time for him. His middle finger went up and down in her wet cunt.

After a minute of hearing her moan, and getting his finger plenty wet, he pulled his hand out of her panties.

Ramlal turned her and hurriedly lifted her skirt and pulled off her panties. He hurriedly removed his zip removing his rock hard cock out.

Spanking her buttock “sorry Madam ji ap ko aram se pyar nahi kar sakhta apka pati kabhi a sakhta jaldi jaldi karna padega”.

Radhika jokingly said as by now she already wanted his cock in her cunt, “Galat hai na Ramlal ji it na sabh karne ke bad jaldi jaldi karne mein mujhe to maza nahi ayega”.

As she was in front of the table he made her bend and parting her buttocks he shoved in his cock with much ease in her cunt, "hmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,Ramlal,… mast lund hai apka ahh chdodha Ramlal love it".

Moving his hands on her breast he said to her, “Madam ji agar jaldi jaldi mein nahi kiya jo mil raha hai woh bhi nahi milega”, he said to her moving to and fro very fast.

Radhika was thoroughly enjoying the fuck, Ramlal was fucking her ramming his cock in and out of her throbbing cunt and fucking her for barely a min or so shot the entire hot cum into her cunt."Hmmmmmmmmmm………..yeahhhhhhhh that was greatttttttttt…" Radhika grunted.

Radhika moved her neck back and Ramlal held her neck as if he was going to strangulate her and turning her head kissed her moving his tongue in her mouth. Both of them stood there hugging each and kissing for a while. "Madam ji jaldi huwa or shayad apka itna Kush nahi hoga lekin kabhi waqt mila toh bahu mazza dunga apka madam”.

"Yeh apke uphar hai Ramlal"

Radhika dressed and turned towards him and he just touched the diamond chain and telling her, "ap toh bahut chudnewali hai Chawla sabh se"

She was puzzled and asked him "Apko kaisa pata hai"

I went mad when Ramlal said, "3.8 lk chain"

She too was surprised, "apko kaisa pata"

Ramlal said, "Madamji mein toh laya paise dekhe kal subhe Saheb ke dost ke dukan se aur saheb jab lakhon se uphar gift karte toh iska matlab ap bhaut pasand Saheb, Kal 2 chain lekhe aya tha, ek yeh jo 3.8 lk hai aur ek 15000 rs ka chain. Agar ap pasand nahi ata toh apko woh  15000 ka chain milta tha"

"Ramlal ji apko pata hoga yeh pe camera hai"

"Daro mat Saheb Camera us waqt chalu karte jab woh kisko chodne chata hai, warna camera band rahta hai"

I went mad hearing all that stuff. I know everyone wants her including peon boss and they don’t mind giving anything to her.

We came back to the hotel and Radhika was teasing me like the same and all that stuff.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 09-06-2022, 02:11 PM