Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
In Mumbai after the rain incident another big incident took place because of uncle. 2 days my wife didn’t returned and I was not worried rather enjoying my mom getting fucked.

Ahmed had taken to his partner place whose name was Nawaz middle age man same of Ahmed uncle. It so happened there was some kind of party to celebrate their office stuff. The party was on the terrace of their building and most of the peoples left

Ahmed uncle came to me and told that his driver was on leave and told me to drive Nawaz car and his driver will bring his Car.

I didn’t have any special work and was excited after the party and knew Ahmed uncle will fuck her and excited to see Radhika getting fucked.

I drove the car to the building parking which was underground basement. I parked the car and we all got out. I was about to follow them when Ahmed uncle objected and told me to stay there he will come.

Nawaz called someone and after 3 minutes a girl was standing outside the lift. As it was dark there I couldn’t see who the girl was, only a figure was visible, behind her two guards appeared who took position side to the lift.

Ahmed uncle asked me to sit in the car itself so unwillingly I got inside the car. As soon as I got inside the car he locked the gate in front of the car.

That was a strange thing, I was thinking, why the bloody hell he locked the gate. They moved towards the lift and the lights went on. Indeed it was Radhika at the lift door and I went mad thinking is Nawaz too started fucking her.

She welcomed them and they all went inside the lift. Nawaz came outside and said something to the guards. They nodded their head and he went back inside.

I was seeing that Ahmed uncle was standing on her left and Nawaz as standing on her right. The lift door got closed and the lift went up.

I was smelling foul play but firstly I wasn’t having courage to object and secondly I was sitting in the car unable to move as I can’t open the door and the front gate was closed.

They went up and within 30 min the lift came down and I thought if both fucked Radhika it couldn’t be in 30 min and as the lift came down the door opened and I could see Nawaz and Ahmed were molesting Radhika inside.

Ahmed was holding her waist and was pressing her boobs above her cloths. Nawaz was holding her thighs and was pressing her bums.

Radhika was resisting not because she didn’t want to get fucked but she didn’t want to do it in the open and that too in a lift. It seems the lift is the one that started the first time in Kerala.

Thirty second the lift stayed there and the door went closed again. I don’t know the lift went up or stayed there but it went upwards. After 30 seconds the door opened and I could see both of them were trying to open her clothes.

She was trying hard that they couldn’t find loose openings in her dress.

The lift door closed and opened don’t know what was wrong with the lift and I could see they opening her clothes and then it closed and when it opened again few clothes came out of the lift and fell on the floor.

Radhika was standing naked sticking her ass to the wall of lift. I remembered our first trip where the liftman fucked her more than a dozen times in the lift.

Nawaz was pressing her breasts with both his hands and she was fully naked. The guards picked her clothes up and placed it on the bonnet of a car, parked near.

The lift door closed again and it opened after. Both Ahmed and Nawaz were over her, keeping their hands between her thighs and sucking her nipples.

They had gripped her hands as she resisting a bit. The door closed again and it opened back in 1 minutes. She was been deposited over the wall, Nawaz was holding her thighs in the air.

Both Ahmed and Nawaz were naked by now Nawaz was all over her, and his action was giving clear evidence that he was fucking her up.

The resistance of Radhika was over now, she wasn’t resisting and I know my wife very well. The door closed again and opened in 1 minutes and he was fucking her like hell and it went on and on then when it closed I could sense he was cuming in her due to his ass movement just jerk one after another.

The lift close and when it opened it was my devil Ahmed uncle was in front of her lifting her and he shoved his cock in her and started fucking her in the same pose.

Ahmed uncle went on and on and when the lift door opened after 5 min of closing and shutting I saw she was on ground and Ahmed uncle was trying to turn her around.

I think he wanted to fuck her ass. She was trying not to point his ass towards him and was turning around as he followed.

I knew that both were crazy for her ass only and wouldn’t leave her without fucking her ass. He kept on fucking her and she was moaning I could feel that but couldn’t hear that.

Then lift door closed and when it opened she was standing and Nawaz was kissing her and Ahmed uncle still humping her.

Then Ahmed uncle spanked her butt and Nawaz turned her and she was made to bend and Nawaz adjusted and put his cock in her cunt or ass god knows and she was holding Ahmed uncles waist and Nawaz was surely fucking in her ass as his hand went in below to finger fuck her cunt.

This time it took more than 4 min or more for the lift door to open and I was desperate and when it opened both Ahmed and Nawaz were getting dress and Radhika was sitting on the floor all naked.

The door closed and opened in a while and they both existed out. They said something to the guards and they went inside the lift, taking Radhika clothes with them.

As they both got inside the lift door closed. Nawaz and Ahmed smoked standing near the lift gate. After 5 minutes passed and I was wondering what the guards were doing inside.

The lift gate opened and the guards were all nude, Radhika was sandwiched between them and they both were fucking her in both ass and pussy directly oh my god this was much worst then the hotel in kerala.

Those guards were like thugs. They fucked her like hell and Nawaz was coming near my car I faked as if I was sleeping bending the driver seat.

He opened the gate and told was coming near me and he banged the glass seeing me sleep and I was faking it.

He sat behind and just with a glance looked at the lift and Radhika was wearing her dress and so was the guards and they left in Ahmed uncles car. He dropped me at the hotel and he started to drive and told will see later.

I don’t know what was going on and went to hotel room and I was more dejected to see her mobile and her purse at the hotel on top of that she was not only fucked by Ahmed and Nawaz but also fucked those two personal security guards of Nawaz.

I did not what the fuck happened those two day when she was taken for the wedding as I was very much seeing Rashid and Raju fuck my mom.

I called up Ahmed uncle to find about Radhika as she had left with him. He told me a lie that she has gone with her niece so not to worry about her and told she will be with her for 3-4 days not to worry.

I told him that her phone too is here and he said its ok not to worry about the phone.

He told reach the office the next day and see what I can do and they will help in every other way. This time I was pissed off as there was nothing and was angry on Radhika.

But thought I should be angry on her as it was not her mistake at all.

Next day I went to office and one of his manger gave some catalogue to see and Ahmed uncle came and greeted me and after that Nawaz came and he too said hi and all those nonsensical stuff I wasn’t interested in.

They were discussing something and didn’t cared and after about an hour one girl came in a Burkha I was sitting near the reception that girl too was wearing a Burkha but could see her face clearly. I found strange about this one.

The Burkha was semi-transparent and it clearly gave the view that she was all naked inside. Her boobs and bums were visible from outside it.

As per her body structure I could easily guess that she was Radhika itself. But I didn’t say anything and she moved inside the cabin. She was standing near the table of Ahmed uncle and he said something to her.

She started to raise her dress and soon it was all gone. Indeed she was Radhika my wife playing not only being bold but some kind of fantasy or role play god only knows.

I have seen her nude several times and I can recognize her anywhere. She was all nude inside and before she could move a step ahead Nawaz came and looked at me.

He smiled and I smiled back and he closed the door after it. Now there was no way to see inside, I tried to see from key hole too but they fixed it also.

Maybe a shirt was hanging there or something else. She was inside for whole 2 hours and then Ahmed uncle driver arrived.

The receptionist who too was in Burkha asked him and he said that boss has called him to drop someone. I understood he came for Radhika, but I didn’t say anything to him.

I just went down and knew where they keep the keys and I was carrying the two wi-fi camera and Radhika phone and opened his SUV and I placed the camera in such a place where they couldn’t find it and connected her phone and kept in the back seat pocket.

I went up and at the same time the door opened and Radhika came out dressed again in Burkha. She walked straight to lift followed by driver. The lift went down and I told that I will be going back to the hotel collected few folders and left.

I rushed to my hotel and switched on camera with my laptop and other too my mobile and saw the live. Radhika was sitting alone and the driver too was not there and what was she sitting and doing there as the SUV was not moving and seeing the outside it was in some parking area.

After some time both the door opened of the back seat and I couldn’t believe it was Abdul’s driver Suresh and Nawaz’s driver Sultan sitting either side of her.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 02-06-2022, 02:33 PM