Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Then they left and she was lazing around I was going utter mad seeing the same. In the evening got a call from Ahmed uncle and he told Radhika won't be coming today as they are in a function in Panvel and will be staying there. I know its ok Radhika told will let you know.

In my house as I was watching the same there was knock and she opened the door I went mad and it was no other then that guy Raju who fucked my sister Jigisha first what the hell he was doing here. He had brought a bag and he dropped it and just hugged mom. I had a shock seeing the same.

They were discussing something and mom was resisting and he didn’t let her and he was man of 30+ this time. He caught her from behind and was molesting her and mom was getting weak and his hands were on her breast.

She scolded fought with him and he was strong for the same and he succeeded in undressing her on the sofa and he sat on the floor lifted her legs on his shoulder and began licking & sucking her cunt

I was like someone shooting me continuously going mad but feeling lot of excitement in the same time and seeing mom grabbing his hairs not to push him but make him suck more firmer.

He continued licking and sucking and squeezed her breast and he sucked her and he got naked and sat on the sofa and made mom suck his cock and the same cock I am seeing which popped my sisters virgin cunt.

Then he positioned her on the sofa and shove his cock in her cunt and he was in the first time and obviously after Rashid 10 incher bone going in and out might have made him pretty easy for him.

He started to fuck my mom and she jerked hugged him tightly moaned, screamed and Raju fucked her like a drilling machine.

His caressing and thrust shows that he certainly loves and care mom he kept on fucking her turning bending her legs fully and then he hugged her tightly and started to bump his ass in and out of my mom and then it slowed and stopped and I know this bastard filled my mom with his cum.

They were in the same position talking something and in between kissing and I could see my mom spread leg and his juice squeezing out and his cock still in her cunt.

They laid in the same way for 30 min and his cock has popped out and he was kissing and in between Mom slapped him twice what they talked was more important to know.

She struggled to get up but he pinned her down and started sucking her breast and kissing her and then something happened she wants to get up he didn’t allow and his cock was erect and he again fucked her like hell this time harder and filled her cunt the second time.

I was going mad seeing all this and didn’t know how much beer I had and already finished a packets of cigarette and didn’t leave my laptop as I wanted to see the whole thing.

It was 10.30 and they went to sleep and I didn’t knew where my father and Rashid was. It was 11 and I heard some noise I was going to sleep but got up. It was my father and Rashid he was drunk and Rashid was helping him and he put him to bed in the other room.

I switched the other stuff where Rashid went into my bedroom and that was where mom was sleeping and he just removed her bed sheet and she was sleeping sideways.

Rashid got nude and he lifted her leg and shoved his cock in her cunt and I could hear my mom say as my computer had clear audio. Though far but the silence of the night was easily audible.

“ohhhh Raju…kitna chodega…. …”

She had woke up with his cock in her cunt and he was fucking her.

“Ahh maderchod tera yar, Raju nahi…tera yar chod raha hai….Le maza le….”

He was fucking her hard and she opened her eyes and told him how much you will fuck me "kal rat se chod raha hai ab bas bhi kar."

He slapped her ass hard and she shirked a bit and he told her randi "Sali kisi aur ka lund len mein maza le rahi aur mera lund lethe waqt dikat hoti randi Sali le randi"

He kept on fucking her deeper and deeper and that was sight to see lifting her leg up I could see his cock going in and out of her cunt so nicely rather than hate him I was loving that he was fucking my mother.

Then he turned her pressing her back he fucked her pretty hard for 15 min or so in the same way and came in her.

Then they both slept they were whispering easier. Hardly slept just to know if something is going to happen or not.

They slept together holding like husband and wife and then I became mad again. I went to sleep I was really tired as I too had masturbated twice seeing the same and couldn’t get up, but when I got up in the morning and check the kitchen Raju was sitting with papa discussing something and the same time Rashid and mom were in the kitchen preparing breakfast and he was molesting her squeezing her dry fucking her as she had making poori.

She didn’t mind papa was sitting outside it was stranger and I was loving this kinky stuff.

When the breakfast was served the 3 mens were on the table and mom too was serving them and in between they were playing with her legs I couldn't see but could sense the same by the movement of their legs and eye contacts.

After that the real game started as father didn’t go to work that day and Rashid could sit with father and Raju went to fuck mom in my room which was on the first floor and in between they could do on the stairs watching down and after he finished Raju could sit and chat with my father and Rashid could fuck mom and this happened twice in the morning in the afternoon both fucked her as father was sleeping in the afternoon and both banged sandwiched and that too fucking in my bedroom in my bed.

I went mad why I could get all this and this made me crazy exciting mad what not and the conversation made me mad. From morning to afternoon mom got fucked 7 times by them

Mom told Raju and Rashid how much you are fucking and too which Raju told come on last time I fucked you and Jigisha was in the same bed when your son got married to which Rashid told no he has fucked her after that too when she had come to Surat.

I was stunned my wedding and my mom and sister got fucked in my bed that's was completely insane.

In the night with the drinks they played with mom every now and then they use to come in the kitchen just fuck her and go have a sip go in fuck they didn’t came for two hours while mom was cooking food which obviously took her two hour as they use to fuck her cunt for some time without cumming and then go out and other use to come and soon in turns it was late in fact after the food they came in her cunt.

The same night Raju left but not without fucking her right near the door as father was sleeping and after he left she came to my bedroom where Rashid was waiting for her and then he fucked her.

What a women or those lucky guys or my bad faith that my bitched up family that my mother wife sister all got fucked and I am coming to know and because of thing I am also seeing the same which man couldn’t go mad after this stuffs

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 02-06-2022, 08:49 AM