Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
After about one hour, guys wanted more of them.

Rashid moved towards Romila and chewed her juicy lips. “now make our cocks hard to fuck you again” Ahmed uncle ordered them.

Romila and Jigisha looked towards each other; they were asking each other in eyes that that will do to whom, Jigisha made a move and moved towards Rashid’s monster. Then Romila went to Ahmed uncle for showing her mouth ability.

“ooooohhhhhhhhh....hhhhh” Rashid moaned as his half hard dick went into Jigisha’s mouth, his cock was getting hard and standing like a poll after just four or five strokes from Jigisha’s lips, he caught her ears and started pushing his fat dick in her mouth, like every time, saliva started oozing from pink lips of Jigisha and she was struggling for breath.

Ahmed uncle was also hard at that time and was getting some treat from Romila, but instead of his dick , he preferred to push his balls into Romila’s mouth, she was sucking them very nicely and making them wet with her saliva.

“aahhaahhhhhh...........” both hunks were groaning in pleasure and their cocks were reaching their peak states, after five minutes of blowjobs.

Rashid said Jigisha to lie down on her back, as soon as she lied on floor, he hopped on to her, he sat over her face, his legs were on both sides of his mouth, and he positioned his black ass on top of Jigisha’s mouth. Jigisha moved her face away from his ass to ignore touch.

“Kay kar rahe ho chacha? “She said.

TU ABHI MERI GAAND CHAT JIGU, BOL CHATEGI NA MERI GAAND". Rashid said in anger.

Jigisha did not move.

Rashid got angry and “ ptakkkkkkkkkkkkk” slapped her boobs very hard.

“ayiiiiiiiiii “ Jigisha cried in pain.

“BAHECHOD TODHI DER PAHELE APNI MUMMY KA GAND MEIN JEEB GUSAKE AHMED BHIA KA VIRYA CHAT RAHI THI, HUM DONO TUM DONO KO GAND CHATI RANDI SALI ABH TUH BHI KUSH KAR randi” he ordered.

Jigisha looked upward to his black ass, she took her tongue out and as soon as she touched his ass hole, as she never imagined that she will lick ass, in her entire life.

(I too didn’t believe the same that this could happen my wife Radhika might have got fucked by more mens but she has never given this kind of service to anyone. I don’t know but as Ahmed uncle was telling the same to Radhika his voice felt disgusting as if he was telling Radhika to suck his asshole too)

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......” Rashid moaned as her tongue licked his asshole, he pushed his ass more on to her mouth, her face as he covered it fully with his ass, he was making hard for her to move away was enjoying her tongue on his ass hole.

Ahmed uncle also got excited while watching this and said Romila to lick his ass, he preferred doggy style and bent in front of Romila. Romila feared from his slap, moved towards his ass and took his tongue out to lick. Rashid was now moving his ass up and from Jigisha’s face and was enjoying a lot with loud moans. Ahmed uncle also getting his ass licked from Romila, it was the kinkiest moment to watch mother and the daughter licking two asses.

“ahhhhhhhhhhhh.............ssss...........ooooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......” both men were moaning loudly, after ten minutes of ass licking Rashid got up from Jigisha's face.

“oughhhhhhhhhh...oghhhhhhhh....” she coughed as she got fresh air.

Rashid went behind and shoved his cock in Jigisha's cunt and started humping her from behind in her pussy with fat dick; he was very hard and hot after getting his ass licked from Jigisha was fucking her very fast.

“thupppppppppppp................thuppppppppppp....” sounds were filling living room as Rashid was nailing Jigisha’s pussy. Ahmed uncle also get excited after getting same treat from Romila and was nailing Romila in missionary position and was fucking with good pace.

“aaaaaaaaa..............ghhhhhhhhhhhh” both ladies were moaning with pleasure, after ten minutes of pussy fucking Ahmed uncle said “dono ka gand marthe...Rashid” both ladies hold their breaths to bear more pain and pleasure.

“haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ooooooooooooo............” Jigisha and Romila moaned as both monsters entered their tight asses. Rashid was fucking Jigisha in doggy position and Ahmed uncle was fucking Romila by holding her ass upwards with his hands, in missionary position, hunks were giving fast and long strokes and room was filled with moans, both cocks were working like pistons in asses and tearing apart tight asses of the mother and daughter.

Then the best thing happened both made the ladies on their knees rather hugging each other as both fucked their asses pretty fast. Their body clanging rubbing each others made the women's go mad.

“now, time for you last treat, ladies.” Ahmed uncle said.

Both the ladies looked at each other in amazement. They were also curious to find out their new plan. Ahmed uncle lied down on floor and said Jigisha to ride him. Jigisha hopped on to him and he pushed his dick in her pussy from down, she was riding him while facing him, her ass was towards the roof of living room.

“Rashid bachi ko bhi dete jo iska ma ne kahi bar liya hai..” Ahmed uncle said and hugged Jigisha tightly and made her lie flat on him, this made her ass more wide and in upward direction.

Rashid spit saliva on Jigisha’s ass hole and placed his fat dick on ass, now they were going for a double penetration of Jigisha.

Jigisha always loved getting sandwiched between Raju and Rashid and Jigisha knew what is coming and was moving her ass towards Rashid’s dick, he slapped her ass very hard and held ass from sideways and pushed his tip into her ass,” ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........” she cried as he pushed more dick in her ass.

” ahhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo” she was crying as Rashid started giving strokes from behind and Ahmed uncle was fucking her from bottom in pussy, she was feeling double pleasure in her pussy and ass.

Rashid took his entire dick out and pushed full in Jigisha’s ass in one stroke “ take it ...you cock lover...whore..........”

” aahhhhh hoooooo yyyy.........” she was moaning in great pleasure.

Romila was watching them from side and she very well knew when they sandwich her many a times how it feels.

”Dekh kay rahi Romila randi chal meri gand chat.” Rashid ordered her and saying he lifted himself on his legs while nailing her young daughter from behind in ass. Romila moved to back and started licking his ass, this made Rashid hotter and he was fucking Jigisha like no tomorrow.

Ahmed uncle also was trying his best to fuck Jigisha’s pussy from under her.

” ahhhhhhhhhhhh..oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”Jigisha was now moaning in pleasure as both big cocks filling her two holes.

” ploopppppp............” sound came from Jigisha’s ass as after some time Rashid took his dick out and lied on floor.

”Chal lund be bait ” he said to Romila.

Romila silently moved on to him and started riding him, now both mother and the daughter were riding those two men sideways. Both men were fucking with good pace even, after sometime Ahmed uncle left Jigisha and moved to the back of Romila.

” it’s time for you double treat...my love you have done it many times but I still love giving to you again and again ...” Ahmed uncle said and placed his dick on entrance of Romila’s ass hole.

” ssssssssss..oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she moaned as she knew what is coming next, she held her breath as Ahmed uncle was easing his dick deep into her ass, when half dick whet inside, he took out entire dick and like earlier harsh action thrusted it fully in tight ass hole of Romila,

“plzzzzzzzz....................ayiiiiiiiiiiiii..” she cried. Rashid licked her cheeks and face whatever he got and thrusted his fat dick in her pussy from underside.

” plzzz....takeeeeee........................o..............” she could not complete her sentences due to hard fucking in her two holes.

Ahmed uncle said to Jigisha to lie down behind them and to lick both of their cock bases as they were in ass and pussy of Romila.

”ayiiiiiiiiiiiiii....” Romila was still bearing a lot of pain.

Jigisha licked both of hunks asses and balls, this was making them more excited , and Rashid and Ahmed uncle were punishing Romila with their power of fucking

o...............yeah............” both men were grunting as there were in heaven
” ayyyyyiiiiiiiiiiii....aa......aaaaaaaaaaaa.....” Romila was also started getting used to two dicks in her at the same time and her body was getting now more pleasure then the pain so she started moaning loudly.

”i mmmmmmm..............ohhhhhhhhh” Ahmed uncle grunted as he ejaculated in Romila’s ass after long fucking. Rashid also was very close to the end was nailing her hard.

” holyyyyyyyyy.......fuckkkkkkkkk........” he too ejaculated with louder grunt in Romila’s pussy.

Ahmed uncle got up from Romila’s body and his cum was flowing from her ass; Ahmed uncle held Jigisha from hairs and pushed her lips in Romila’s ass. Jigisha had to lick all his cum coming out from her mother’s ass.

Rashid also took his dick out and made Jigisha to lick Romila’s pussy lips. Jigisha licked and as her face was rubbed on her cunt and all their mixed fucking juices were on her face.

Jigisha’s lips were covered with cum.  “now gave us one last shot......gave lips kiss to each other..Mother and daughter what a scene a mature mother and young daughter licking cum from their mouths oooooooooooh what kind of whores...” Ahmed uncle ordered. Jigisha and Romila moved towards each other’s lips. Romila kissed her young cute daughter’s cum covered lips.

(That was great if it was someone else Mother daughter but knowing my mother daughter gave suck kind of stuffs this two old bastards I was going mad but at the same time enjoying the same).

For the next 15 days daily they were fucked by both of them in the night afternoon evening each and every part of the house they used for their enjoyment.

Out here in Mumbai I was going mad after my wife's marathon fuck. I went to sleep after 2 in the morning I got up when I felt something and it was my wife sucking my cock. Seeing me get up she immediately sat on my cock and started kissing me.

"Maza aya Bhavesh"

"Hmm"

"Mummy aur didi ka mast chudai vistar se Ahmed ke muh se nikalwane ke liye"

I was moaning and she fucked me and we both went to sleep.

Got up in the morning and said to her this is going too far. She said nothing will happen.

Ahmed uncle came around 12 and in fact I was in the bathroom for nature's call and knowing I was inside he was fucking Radhika at the same time outside. I came out and both were sitting on the bed and talking and knew it was quickie for sure and later when I saw the same it was really horny, after I went in there was knock and Radhika opened the door and it was Ahmed uncle had come she opened the door in her skirt nothing inside as she was about to wear he came.

He asked about me and she told I am in the washroom and winking at him telling him it will take some times and uncle just pounced kissed her and seeing not wearing any panties unzipped and bent her on the outside couch and fucked her. It was just 3 min and he filled her cunt. He wiped the same with a tissue and both sat.

I came and dressed and we talked a few things and he told that he is taking Radhika out telling I do my work what I need and send him the details. I know he is going to fuck her more and knowing that mom was alone and Rashid too left with dad to our house and I know something might be definitely going on and to find what was going I have to switch my house computer for the same.

To find Radhika and mom doing anything in the house after the farm house debacle I had placed 4 wi-fi hidden camera which was connected to my desktop I just have to access the same. I didn’t had any thing in mind then told one of my friend to tell my mom that he need some files and to switch on the same. He went to my house and mom called me I told yes and he connected my computer and started the software I need and left.

It was great view and mom was alone in the house doing routine stuff. Then in the evening Rashid came with my father they had gone out had tea few talks and in the evening they were going out again. But in between he squeezed my mom couple of time kissed her molested her and she was saying no.

( I was in two mind might be 3-4 minds don’t know I know what has all happened to her and my sister Jigisha but it was word of mouth but here seeing the same live was very different there was mixed feeling I was aroused at the same time bit disappointed too don’t know much more disappointed and much more aroused as it is in front of my eyes)

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 26-05-2022, 09:46 AM