Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
It was a big room and it was one of regular hotel what Ahmed uncle had given us for his pleasure with Radhika obviously and the owner was his dear friend and relative.

It had a small outer room and then the big bedroom but there were no doors and near the bathroom there was another room for changing plus a small kitchen for people who come for many days.

Radhika went in I told them to wait and I went and told her what are your up to.

She told Bhavesh his cock is so big and gives so much of pleasure what to tell and its bigger then Rashid chacha please don’t say no.

She kissed fondling my dick and I could smell the pissy smell from her body that they pissed on her. I said whatever you like you can't be stopped.

She squeezed my dick and telling he too wants to see the same isn't baby. She very well know how to convince me and she knows what I like she getting fucked by others.

I went out spoke to them few things and she had her perfumed bath what Ahmed uncle had given to her and purposely came in a silky red slip and gown and I know seeing her in that this guys had a hard on seeing her.

The big dick guy told if they had clothes they could also take a nice hot water bath. To which Radhika immediately told the hotel gowns are there and they can wear that.

They took their turn in bathing and I know they were in just bathrobe and nothing inside by the time the food came.

We were sitting in the outer side on the couch this two took their places and I was sitting on the other side and Radhika was sitting on the chair near the big dick guy.

They had peck of whiskey while I was having beer Radhika too had wine with the starters that was brought watching the TV.

The bedroom TV was very big the outer room TV was small and there was a football match going on and we were talking strange things about Gujarat that we don’t get alcohol other stuff.

I was purposely was glued too the match as I very well know the big dick guy and Radhika's legs were already made their move touching each other. I didnt want them to suspect and made them think as if I was dumb with respect to my wife.

I was sitting a bit front from the table. The room was cramped it was just 5ft in breadth and 7-8ft in length with a two seated couch the table in front and that cane chair next to the table.

When they were in the bathroom I had fixed all the wifi and live mobile camera's perfectly to record everything when they went for a bath.

As one was bathing the other was standing outside the bathroom so I had my time. I finished my first beer and I excused them that I go to the loo as its raining and the room was pretty chilled.

The big dick guy said so its better to have something hot Bhai saheb then beer in this time. I went in taking the mobile and was seeing the same and the moment I was passing the inside room the big dick guy grabbed Radhika's neck and gave a kiss the other guy too got up and putting his hand inside her slip and gown squeezing her breast.

Radhika's hand went inside the robe to grab his cock as both were going mad as they were pleased that this women is so hot ready to do anything in front of her husband.

The big dick guy (I am telling continuously the big dick guy as I nor Radhika really didn’t know his name or the other guys name and didnt even ask the same) pushed his hand inside i.e. between her legs and spread it immediately and he told "dekh chote yeh toh itna chudi apne lund se aur chudna chati hai aur apne lund ke liye phir se baichan hai ki nangi hai voh bhi apne mard ke samne"

I flushed and knocked the door a bit hard when it happened to make them feel that I am coming out so they go back to their position. When I came out they were in the normal position.

But still when I was having the second beer the big dick guys was rubbing my wife's legs and she was rubbing his legs and I was glued to the TV talking about Mumbai Gujarat.

The dinner came we were having small talk eating and the waiter came again telling if they need any drinks to which I told I am done with 2 beer I can't take any more.

They ordered another quarter and asked about me and this time Radhika told if I have more than 2 beer I get knocked out as that’s my stamina the big dick guy told to get 2 beer and told enjoy you drink to get knocked out and you don’t get in Gujarat and all that stuff.

Last time with Rashid chacha was 3 beer and now she reduced it to two as I can understand she wanted them more badly.

While having the third one half bottle I faked as I am getting sleepy and then finished the same with my dinner.

They opened the fourth one and gave me. I excused me to go to the loo I just slightly fumbled to which Radhika helped me and I just went inside the other room the other guy grabbed Radhika from behind and started telling that we will fuck like hell all night as we don’t sleep when a hot cunt is ready to get fucked.

The big dick guy too got up she was sandwiched by both of them and she was kissing and his tongue was deep inside her mouth and his hands were inside her robe and slip squeezing her bums.

Then when he stopped the other guy turned her face and started kissing her both here mauling molesting her.

I again opened the door with a sound and they again sat down and Radhika's poured a bit of whiskey in my beer glass and both guys looked at her and were very happy she wanted to get fucked by them desperately and knocking his husband to get fucked.

When I came I acted to be was bit fumbling to show them she whispered in my ears she has poured whiskey in my glass so don’t drink.

I smiled and tapped her cheek and told her in Guajarati that I saw it. Good she looked around the room just like that and said loved it and I said yes.

I had the glass of beer left with whiskey mixed and came near the window opened it to have it with a cigarette.

I offered them and they both had and they both came near the window and Radhika too came.

Behind her was the big dick guy and he was pretty close fully sticking to her as he thought this time no problem I was there and in a drowsy mood.

But to my surprised it was Radhika's hand which went behind inside his robe fondling his cock.

I and the other guy was bending on the window and we were talking stupid stuffs as he was showing me that this is that place this place and all that thing if you go from here that comes and this come.

But right next rather my back my wife was holding his cock and his hand was inside her cunt finger fucking her. (this I came to know the next day when I saw the video).

While they were more involved with my wife the other guy too was moving his hand where ever he got a chance I was spilling my beer bit by bit and faking as if I was drinking the same.

I finished the last drag of my cigarette and at the same time faked I finished my drink and gave the glass to Radhika telling my head is heavy.

I fully acted as if I was blown out and Radhika and the other guy helped me and put me in the bed and I know in the same bed two stranger not even 12 hour back who we didn’t know and we still don’t know their name who the fuck they were and where they were from and above all didn’t know their names is going to make my wife a real bitch which she is already is.

The other guy asked "so gaya" while the big dick guy was standing behind her. I was made to sleep sideways facing the mirror as there was big mirror to the side and I could see the same which Radhika had planned for me.

To be Contd..........

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 14-05-2022, 09:18 AM