Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
One of the men said “ah aaj to kya maal hath laga hai. saali ki choot ekdum rasili hai.” Looking at Radhika he said “bol saali raand aur lund chahiye na?” and started mauling her to which Radhika replied “haan aaaahhhhh toh aisi hi ayi nahi.”

Both started laughing and then he said “MERA LUND TERE KO ISKE BAAD MILEGA. ISNE TOH TERI CHUT KO CHUDH CHUKHA HAI BUS MEIN, PEHLE MERE DOST KO KHUSH KAR. AGAR YEH KHUSH HUA TO TERE KO MERA LUND WAPIS MILEGA SAMJHI MERI CHINAAL.”

Radhika then said “tum dono ek dusre ko jante ho.” Saying this she started moving towards the second man but he did not allow anything.

He said “Itni asaani se nahi milega randi. Pehle kuchh naach ke dikhao.”

He took out his mobile and played some music. Some cheap Bhojpuri music was playing but Radhika wanted cock and she would do anything for it right now. She started moving slowly with the music.

The pussy juices were flowing through her legs as she danced like a whore in front of two random men.

He said “KAPDE UTAARNE KE LIYE BOLNA PADEGA KYA? UTAAR JALDI.” With his command she started pushing her crumbled sari down and just moving here and there she removed the knot of her petticoat and slowly everything was removed.

Her boobs jiggled for the man’s delight as she danced pleasing him.

Radhika came up to him and turned around again. She bent forward facing away from the man displaying her ass.

The man then asked her to look out of the window while displaying her ass to them. He came up to her and gave a tight slap on her ass. She gave out a sound mixed as a moan and an in pain.

He continuously slapped her ass for10-12 min making it red. Then he pulled her back and pushed her on the floor.

He asked Radhika to move like a bitch on her all fours. Radhika did as told. Then the man sat on a chair and asked her to crawl between his legs.

Radhika crawled between his legs taking his cock out she started stroking it. The man slapped her on her face with his cock several times making her feel like a whore.

I was going made as it was buffering that too in spite of the best package I had put and I was going mad and never knew she could do like that.

She did in Kerala knowing Raj and other gang but here just an hour back in packed bus this happened and she was doing anything for them.

She started sucking his cock like a wild bitch. It was not as big as the other man but was still a decent size. She sucked and licked his cock putting saliva all over.

She licked his balls too. After 3-4 mins of passionate sucking, he unloaded in her mouth and asked her to drink it all. She obediently gulped down a mouthful of cum and cleaned his cock.

The man was not satisfied. He made her suck it even after cumming. Radhika looked at the other man while having a cock in her mouth. He had is monster out and was hard.

She drooled on his cock and started working on the dick in her mouth more. She sucked it like a lollipop.

The man started to become hard again. Once he was hard again he made Radhika stand and bend inviting his cock.

He pushed his cock on her wet pussy. She moaned in pleasure. As the dick went in her pussy she felt immense pleasure.

The man entered her and stopped for a couple of minutes to ease the pain. Then again he pulled out and back in her pussy this time a little harder. Radhika started loving it.

He slowly increased his pace and fucked her standing like a bitch. He fucked her in doggy for a while then laid her on a table.

He fucked her in missionary on the table. He continued ramming her pussy for 7-8 mins before he came again on her tits this time. Radhika had become a complete whore now.

She wiped his cum with her hands and licked it clean. After this she went up to the other man and said “I satisfied him. Now please give me your cock.”

He said “Come let us clean you first. Radhika was made to sit on her knees on the floor and both men came up to her with their cocks dangling near her face.

Then both of them peed on her face. Fresh hot piss from their hard cocks directly on Radhika’s face. She smiling and taking it all on her face.

She even drank some too. Her boobs also became wet with their piss. She was turned on even more by their piss.

I was pissed of this and it hardly ever happened other then time she whored with those negros and white guy in the hotel who did this stuff.

After peeing on her he said “AAJA MERI RAAND AB TERI CHUDAI KARTA HOON. PEHLE SAAF KAR MERA LUND.”

Radhika on hearing this was delighted and she sucked the last drops of his piss form his cock. She did not leave it, she continued sucking his cock like a dirty slut.

She couldn’t even take his half cock in her mouth. This was very bad even those Kerala guys never pissed on her at least what I saw.

Just before she came back she was with those 4 for more then hours inside the bathroom which I couldn’t see. But or else never did that. Here she was getting pissed by guys whom she met few hours back.

The guys cock was so big, that she only took his head in her mouth and tried to go as deep as possible. She put a lot of saliva on his monster cock which was as big as Rashid’s cock making it a sloppy blowjob.

His pre-cum and her saliva mixed were on her neck and boobs too. She loved his cock. He had enough of sucking and asked her to stop and stand up. She turned around and wiggled her ass inviting him.

He also couldn’t resist any longer and rammed his hard cock into her pussy. It seared like a knife on butter and he pushed it so hard that she screamed in pleasure and pain.

The he started giving her light strokes. He put his hand in front and pressed her boobs while fucking her.

After a while, he lay down on the table and asked Radhika to climb up on his cock. She sat on his cock and started riding it.

As his cock entered her pussy again she moaned in pleasure. She started riding it gently first then increased the pace.

Her boobs bouncing while she rode his cock like a horse. Her back was facing the man who slapped her ass as she rode his cock.

This went on for a while and then he came in her pussy only. But due to the angle, all the cum started to drip out of her wet pussy.

She had also cummed so both their juices were mixed and ripping out of her pussy. She rose and let the cum drop on his cock and balls. Then she wiped the cum from her pussy and licked it clean.

After cleaning her pussy she bent down and started licking the cum on his cock. It had trailed on his balls too. She was licking all of it like a cat drinking milk.

She licked everything clean. His cock and balls were shining in light having her saliva all over it.

Her passionate of cleaning and licking made him hard again. He wanted her ass now. He again started slapping her ass.

He held her ass cheeks and spread them aside and put a finger in her asshole. It was very painful to her. She jumped up but he grabbed her by her waist and gave a hard slap across her face and said “Saali raand hil mat raasta banaane de.”

She kept shut like a kitten and offered her ass to him. He put a finger again in her ass. It pained but she couldn’t do anything.

She just gave out small screams. One finger became two and her pain increased. There was pleasure too but more pain. He made her lie on the floor with her ass raised up in the air.

He gave a few slaps again on her ass and started rubbing his hot steel rod like cock on her asshole. Inch by inch his entire cock was in her ass.

Her ass cheeks spread wide with a monster cock in her asshole. He stuffed her panty in her mouth to suppress the screaming of her. Once his cock was inside her asshole he stood there without moving.

With his cock inside her asshole he put his hands forward and fondled with her boobs pressing them and pinching her nipples. This made her horny.

He took out his cock and again started inserting it. This time it went in more easily but still her ass was tight.

The pain reduced and pleasure increased. His cock was again in her ass within no time and he slapped her ass a couple of more times indicated his bitch to move.

She moved her ass forward and backward slowly fucking his cock. He pulled her hair back towards him and increased his pace. Her back was arched as he fucked her ass.

He increased his pace and soon her moans became loud with thap thap sounds. Her ass hitting against his thighs. He fucked her like that for almost half n hour then came on her ass cheeks.

She lied down on the floor itself exhausted. After that they both fucked her again together one in the ass and other in pussy.

I finished 6 cigarette and luckily there was a tea stall in that weather and it was almost 3+ hours till 9.15 in the night she was in that small cabin.

We climbed the bus at 5 and she had 45 min stuff in the bus and then till 9.15 with them.

She came out telling she will go they requested her that they will drop. She messaged me to go to the hotel and she will come and as they requested to drop her home.

The man said “haan meri raand tune mujhe khush kiya chal tere ko ghar chhod dete hain.”

When they came to know that she is not from here she was more excited. She wore her stuff and they took a taxi and on the way they removed her sari phallu kissed her molested her and again finger fucked her.

Even the cab driver got a view to her beautiful tits. Her sari was dirty too.

They reached our hotel and I was already inside and they saw me and might be laughing to their contents that they fucked my wife and so on. I knowing everything just told why so late and all that stuff. She told stuff like stuck in traffic it’s ok and rain all that stuff.

I thanked them they were about to leave and Radhika was still hungry for them it seems and told them why don’t you have food with us.

I looked at her and her back was towards them and she winked at me and made her eyes small as if was telling she want more of them and I as usual couldn’t say anything and joined yes yes sure why don’t you join dinner with us.

I started calling room service and she asked them what do they drink and they were more than happy for free drinks and made me order their stuff and I ordered beer and food for me Radhika and her two new fuckers.

To be Contd..........

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 10-05-2022, 03:32 PM