Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
When we reached home Radhika was more happy to see mom and she became more friendly with her. Seeing her my eyes were on those words how those two savages ravaged my mother.

My view of looking at my mother changed and Radhika was pushing me to the hilt as she use to bend for sweeping the floor or to get something she use to whisper in my ears tell look at her ass lift her gown and shove your cock in her Bhavesh I want to see you fuck mummji.

She was making me mad madder or full on maddest. Sitting in the living room watching some TV my wife could tell me as mom was not that careless but still when women's sit at home their gown goes up and so on. Radhika use to tease me Bhavesh look at those milky thighs and so on. In fact once I was sitting out and mom was cooking food and I was sitting in the dining table.

I went mad when Radhika took a cucumber and came behind mom as she was making Chapati's she just mocked of keeping the cucumber between her legs and started jerking her hips as if telling she is fucking mom. I was mad seeing what is my wife up to and I just left from the dining as she was making me mad.

In the night she use to fuck me telling she could like me to fuck mummy like this like that and doing the same thing to me.

It so happened for 2 days there was a function at Radhika cousin house of his new house. I was not able to go rather I didn’t want to go so Mom dad and Radhika left in a rented car for 2 days.

I was surfing the net for something I found this hidden wi-fi cameras. Suddenly I knew it could be safe to see what mom does and what Radhika does now she was like wild horse with no reins and knowing my mom and sister too are getting fucked she could do anything.

I had placed 6 wi-fi hidden camera and gave the connection to my laptop. As my few nasty chat friends were experts they helped me too. I place one in my room and the other in the living room one in the kitchen.

I was skeptical but heavy heart placed one in my parents room and the other in the guest room too. My desktop camera too was high resolution so angled another in a different way.

But it so happened after that event Ahmed uncle told me and Radhika too in fact a bit more forcefully for her to come to Bombay.

He pressed to get Radhika in spite of me giving lame excuses he wanted me to get her there as he had some work and could like to give new business proposal to me which could be lucrative and she too can be of great help me.

I know that bastard want a piece of her and no point in asking her as she will be in one feet to go and meet him. My father too told me to go but I know there is no point telling him anything. I told my father I got work and cant take holidays.

Father too told me go in spite of me telling why should I leave my well paid work and start business. Being Gujju family he told why should you leave the work. You can take in Radhika's name and see it will be helpful in the future.

I was telling in mind you asshole bugger you kept mom hungry of sex and your dear friends is not giving us business you fucking fool bastard he is going to fuck my wife and that Rashid whom you called for some work is going to fuck your wife i.e is my mother.

But what's the point cant tell him that as he forced me though he was wimp had to listen that is our fucking tradition. Took a leave from office and came to Mumbai Ahmed uncle came to pick us up and there was one of  his manager too.

He took Radhika along with him and told me to go and see the showroom and told his manager to where to drop him. I know he has taken Radhika to get fucked.

Around 5 the manager called Ahmed uncle telling he has shown me what was to be shown and he is taking me to the hotel.

We reached to the hotel it took us 45 minute. It was good cozy hotel and I entered the room only to find Radhika sleeping with full AC covering herself with a blanket. Seeing her hairs I knew it was randy one. Just opened the blanket and she was fully nude inside the blanket.

As I removed she just opened her eyes no words just moved her hand telling me to come in. I told I am sweaty and tired.

She just told me come na baby I put her blanket said will take a bath as I am fully sweating and put back the blanket.

Went in had a bath she had gone to her sleep and I asked for some tea the waiter brought as it was double room with a small room outside I sat out having tea and cigarette checked she has kept the bag camera and her mobile properly.

I started to watch the same and saw the moment they entered Radhika rushed to the bathroom and lifting her sari she was peeing.

Her phone was in her hand and I could see Ahmed uncle entering caught her face telling that he missed her.

I went mad that he removed his cock and started to pee between her legs. She shrieked "AAAAHHHHH" and went mad he was pissing on Radhika and she didn’t said anything and she kept the phone on the small shelf.

I could see anything then ohh and ahh. But I went mad with those Radhika moan and grunts I could hear Ahmed uncle saying, "TUM TEENKO EK HI BISTAR MEIN CHODNA MEIN MAZA AYEGA, KUY CHUDEGI RADHIKA"

She too was grunting, "ahhh uncle"

"Hum teeno tum teeno ka kuttiya jaise banke chodege"

"TEENO KAUN AHHH UGGGNNNHHH"

"ABHE CHUTAD RAJU HAI NA JIGA KA KHAS HAI USKA PAHELA LUND HAI NA TUH USKO CHODTHI NAHI, MADERCHOD HAI WOH BHI HUMARI THARA HI HAI DONO ROMILA AUR JIGISHA KO BAHUT BAR CHOD CHUKA HIA. RASHID JAROOR TERKO USE CHUDWAGE TERI IS MAST CHOOT KO"

I went mad hearing what all plan he is doing for our family. It was 20 min in the bathroom and with the shower flowing the sound too was less with just AAIIIIAIIII and so on.

They come out nude that I saw from her purse camera and he pushed her in the bathroom and went 69 on her for full 10-11 min. Ahmed uncle pulled her up and she started fucking him and then he took her doggy style and again fucked her. The first session ended got some food they ate the same.

Then again after some 1 hour after the first session they started again like lovers in the bed and he drilled her for another 30 min. They slept a bit and it was that time his manager called up. He started to dress once dressed he kissed Radhika and then left.

It was enough for me to get my cock mad and went in naked inside the blanket and put my cock in her cunt. She opened her eyes and slapped my buttocks 4-5 times angry with me telling, "dekhna jaruri hai tera Ahmed Chachu kaisa chodha direct merko chod nahi sakhte tum."

I was bit disappointed then she grabbed me and came up and slapped my face telling, "my baby will never say sorry" and madly kissed me and fucked me I came in her but she was humping me and then she came like hell that too after 3-4 min after I came in her.

Slept on top of me for a long time and I too went to sleep. The next day it was both of us we went to the showroom and office and saw stuffs and luckily for me or unluckily for my wife Ahmed uncle was busy in some meeting so he wasn’t around.

Other stories

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 10-05-2022, 08:50 AM