Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
He came behind her and leaning over her soft and young body, he held his hard cock in one hand and rubbed its head in her asshole, he made a decision that he'll take her ass once she was comfortable with his thickness.

He then began tracing the crease between her asshole and very wet cunt with his cock head for a few minutes and then placed it at the entrance of her moist pussy hole which was gaping to gulp it inside.

Leaning forward he held both her tits in his hands, and squeezing them hard he whispered in her ear.

"AB MERA LAUDA TERI CHOOT KO FAAD DEGA. BOL KAISE CHUDWAYEGI? JOR JOR SE DHAKKE LAGWA KAR YA JAISE MAIN CHAHOON?" he said gritting his teeth.

When she did not reply, he got a bit angry and pulling his hip away keeping the crown at the entrance he gave a hard thrust sending almost half of his blunt cock inside her slippery cave.

Her face grimaced with pain and she screamed "UUUUUUUI I I I I I CHACHAAAA CHHOD DO MUJHE... AAAAI I I I I... OOOOHHHHHH... MAIN MAR JAUNGI... AAAAAHHH.... AAAAHHH... DHEERE DHEERE CHODIYE NA"

"Aur le madarchod kutiya", he said giving yet another hard, long and deep stroke. His balls hit her outer pussy lips while his hands squeezed her breasts mercilessly, pulling and twisting her nipples causing extreme pain to her.

The abuses made her hornier and she felt herself ready to come on his giant cock.

"AAAAAI I I I I EEEEEEEEE... MUMMMYYYYYYYY" "Kaisa lagaa mera lauda laundiya?" he asked pounding her faster.

He slowed down his strokes for some time, and started fucking her with slower and shotter jabs. This gave her some respite from the pain.

He pulled out almost completely then pushed all the way in slowly; stayed inside when fully imbedded, then would repeat the same. She was feeling pain but now there was pleasure too and she had started enjoying the fat cock pumping into her. She felt her orgasm hitting her at that moment.

" AB KAISA LAG RAHA HAI?", he whispered.

"ACCHA... MAZAA AA RAHAA HAI... CHODTE RAHIYE DHEERE DHEEREE", she moaned.

He pulled himself out of her completely and turned her on her back. He was between her legs in a flash and pushing her legs backwards till they were on either side of her head he was inside her all the way in one hard thrust. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHH... AAAHHHH... UUUHHHH".

She felt splitting pain again. Tears rolling down her cheeks with excessive pain. He started pounding her harder and faster, not caring for her cries. She was sobbing with pain and pleasure.

After some time her pain was receding and the pleasure level was moving up. "OOOOOHHHHHH... BAHUT MOTA HAI... LEKIN MAZAA BHI... UUUUHHHH... BAHUT DUKH RAHA HAI"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH MERI JAAAAAANNNN AB MAIN TERI CHOOT KO APNE VIRYA SE BHARUNGA"

She wrapped her legs around his waist and started pulling him deeper pressing them in his back. She knew she was also close and wanted to come with him. Her fingers dug into his back and her nails stabbing inside his flesh.

"UUUUHHHHMMMMMMM... TU BHI JHAD JA MERI RANDI... MAIN BHI JHADNE WALAA HOON ABBBBBB"  And he started fucking her with longer and deeper strokes.

"HAAAANNNN... DAALOOOOO... VIRRRRYYYYYAAAA SE BHAR DO MERI CHOOOOOT KO", she panted raising herself to take him deeper inside her gripping teeth "AAAAAAAA" he groaned loudly. His cock deeply embedded in her; he stayed there with eyes closed.

His body shuddered uncontrollably, his cock throbbing inside her gripping cunt and he felt the semen rushing from his churning balls towards the stem of his shaft. She was a great lay, he thought, and much better than he expected.

"AAAAAAAAAAI I I I I I I", she cried with pleasure as she started coming the moment she felt a thick jet of semen shooting inside her unprotected womb. For a moment she was scared- what if his potent seed impregnated her?

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAHHH... AAAAAHHHHH... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" his cock was jerking vigorously inside her, sending long and strong jets of warm and thick cum inside her, filling her to over- saturation.

The mingled juices soon started coming out from the sides of her stuffed pussy. He lay over her completely exhausted, panting and sweating. She was gasping for breath, completely drenched in sweat but very satiated.

Her pussy tightened around his shaft, closing its lips around the shaft, as he started to spurt his cum into her.

She came hard with him, milking his shaft for every drop with her tight pussy. More and more and more - it seemed like he would never stop cumming. Finally, they were both drained.

Both went to sleep and next day she got up she her whole body was cramped but she was feeling good a new wave was roaming in her body.

Jigisha dressed in her gown with no bra and panties. Father was reading the newspaper and Rashid was in the kitchen making breakfast. She went to the kitchen and went behind him and hugged him and bit his back.

"Kay Huwa Jigu"

"Terko pata nahin Chacha"

"Abhe Randi Ek rat mein ap se Tu pe a gayi"

"Abhe Chacha Ek Rat mein itna kuch kiya toh to tuh kuy nahi"

Saying she made a bold move by taking her hand inside his lungi and fondled his cock and as it is he was not wearing his undies. Rashid loved as she had became totally mad for her cock.

"Abhe tere bap bahar baita hai"

"Abhe tunhe merko randi jaise chodne se pahele sochna chaya tha"

Saying that she lifted her gown and his lungi and started to rub her bare cunt on his hips which made him crazy and she started licking and sucking his back and in between biting the same.

This made him more mad as she has gone out of hand and he loved but he too was bit afraid rather then her.

"Chal andhar ja atha hoon chodne"

She rubbed her cunt and started jerking of his cock and suddenly left him and told "Himmat yeh toh idhar chod mujhe Chacha"

Saying that she went out and he was having a hard one with what she has done.

To be contddd...........

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 29-04-2022, 03:25 PM