Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
It would be 2.00 o’clock afternoon when Papa returned. He called Rashid to serve the lunch and also called Jigisha. Jigisha was still in terror and restrained herself to her room as she was with great suspicion that someone was watching them from window and it would be Rashid probably. For then, she didn’t have courage to come out and face Rashid with Papa.

What if Rashid speak out all this to Papa, even if Rashid was not there then who was that..., laying on bed, she was still lost in her worries. When she didn’t appear till foods got served, Papa asked Rashid to call her.

Coming to her room, he knocked the door and got in even without waiting for permission. By his sudden appearance, she came down from bed with shock as he is totally stranger and could harm her.

Rashid was not surprised by her response as he was expecting such response. With a strange smirk he said.... “Jiga (he use to call her)....papa bula rahe hain... khana khane ke liye”.

She was not sure what to answer but also not feeling enough strong to come out and take her lunch.

She made an excuse saying... “mere sarr mein dard hai...main khana nahin khaungi...papa ko bol dijiye”.

Hearing those excuse, he made a ready reply with a grin... “kitni baar kaha ki jayda computer na karo...aankh per jor parta hai..” and started scratching his tool over his lungi.

While his conversations he was scanning her body in a lustful way as he trying to make out the hidden treasure.

Jigisha was surprise by change in his behavior and way of talking. Slowly, she was coming to the conclusion that it was Rashid who was peeping through the window.

When, she didn’t replied anything on his suggestion he continued further... “jayda dard hai ka....baam laga doon”.

Now she got irked by his teasing and said annoyingly.... “nahin thik hai, Chacha...aap jaaiye”.

Rashid left the room with a glaze in his eyes. Jigisha got dead sure that Rashid has seen and know everything and she was trying to figure out the way to overcome this problem. On the other side, Rashid craving for her was on high. The moment he had seen her fucking by that low class useless fellow Raju, he was out of his mind.

Though, he had never seen Jigisha with lust in the past but after watching her devouring by such a street dog, he was in fire. Rashid chacha treated her like a daughter right from a very young age. But the young so called daughter is getting fucked made him horny.

He didn’t mind if it was own daughter he could have fucked her. As it is he was fucking her mother regularly. In some way he was regretting on his stupidity on missing the opportunity of taking her cherry. He had changed his mindset already and didn’t want to remain an ideal anymore. The moment he had seen her fucking, his massive cock was roaring under his lungi.

(In the farm house

At that time out in the bed he had made my wife sleep sideways telling her he will keep on telling the story let his cock rest in her cunt. Saying that my wife slept sideway towards my back and right leg was on my hip and he put his cock inside telling her you are climbing on that poor Bhavesh for support what a cunt. He shoved his cock and was about to start fucking her and my wife slapped his thighs and told to tell the whole stuff and just put his cock and move it slowly not to fuck. He grabbed her breast you are kamini randi teri sas aur nanad hamara kaha manti hai terko bhi ragad ragad ke chodunga.

Telling that he continued the story of my sweet little elder sister till that time and my cock was full on first with knowing my wife was in what position and hearing how my sister cherry was popped by a smart DVD rental guy.)

Next morning Papa left the house quite early as he was planning to buy some stuffs for the shop and he has to meet few people and he was going to be late too. Jigisha couldn’t sleep well last night and so she was still at bed.

Rashid the lusty man saw this opportunity and could not resist himself. He entered Jigisha's bedroom the moment her papa was out. She was still in bed and he started fondling her. Rashid was scanning her asset and she was laying on bed in her nighty without the blanket on. He was starring her lustfully, her fair skin, creamy thighs, her fair slender arms and the upper half of her milky and heavy breasts.

He was in heaven knowing he has fucked her mother and now he is going to fuck her too after what she did a day before. Feeling his hand on her she got up fully scared and seeing her get up stood and his hand moved to his crotch. His tool started awakening, which he was scratching shamelessly by one hand.

He was looking at her like his prey his eyes roaming all over asset. Inadvertently, she looked to his crotch area and saw his filthy way of rubbing his cock. Rashid possessed a huge cock, which she could visualize well by looking to the growing bulge over his lungi.

She felt scared but at the same time she also got bashed and horny after looking at the outline of his cock and the lust in his eyes. Jigisha eyes were locked to his crotch area, as she was trying to calculate the size.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 27-04-2022, 12:25 PM