Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
To tell that there was 5 and half year difference between both of us and this incident happened when she was just gave her 12th exam that means I was just 11-12 years old.

I never thought of her but after knowing I started to think of her she was in her teens was pretty and knowing my mother got fucked I started to think she too is sexy I didn’t think of both of them before. Jigisha had sexy hips and curved that men couldn't stop ogling her. She got a lovely oval face with pointed chin, straight nose and thick lips.

Her eyes were lovely large brown and full of magic. Her skin was like gold, smooth and clear, without a trace of the body hair.

In addition to her stunning look she also got a beautiful body with outstanding assets. She was in amazing size with a slight overweight body and short height of 5.4 and half.

Whenever she walks her firm boobs and ass jerks produce such an impulse, it can raise any man’s tool. I was quite sure that all of men around our house must be luring at her and dreaming to shove their cock in her tunnel.

Actually after our house renovation after 2-3 years this incident happened it so happened that Ahmed uncle took his house not for renovation but also he was extending his house with another floor and at that time he has gone on the ship his family shifted to their relatives place then our place which they stayed nearby.

Rashid who had stayed in our house many times started leaving in our house as there was no one in that house. Actually though he can stay alone there he just wanted a chance.

Whenever father say to stays back no second though he stays there. Rashid was fathers drinking partner as he use to get beer or alcohol from his sources. He had his room downstairs and some of his clothes were there always.

It was next to the store room he had a small room though a cot with a bed was given he removed the cot and put the bed on the floor and use to sleep there.

When Rashid stayed in our house my sister and I had exams and dad was there at that time on holiday as he has 6 months holiday and 6 months on ship at that time.

He was fucking mom regularly and our exam got over usually goes to granny place during summer vacation or some of my uncle place.

Mom was not ready to go as she was getting fucked by Rashid regularly as when dad use to be in house they never had problem to fuck each other and Dad also worked part-time at one of our relatives who had big shop of sari in the main city.

After all Gujju always love to make extra money all the time. But it so happened granny fell ill i.e my mothers mother and no one to take care of her mom and usual I was taken to native place and Jigisha didn’t come as she had taken some tuition classes for her some entrance test after her 12th. Dad told ok as it is Rashid is there to cook and take care of the house so not to worry.

So it also so happened that a new salesman ‘Raju’ joined to our nearby DVD shop. He was a boy of 19-20 years with slim body and dark complexion.

As we were usually taking DVDs on rent from this shop and so Jigisha was also a regular visitor there. And like all other men, this boy was also alluring to taste her and was trying his luck.

(Well last 2-3 times and the following I am writing with a help of friend as we are gujju group where we share our stuff and what I told you that was read by my wife. All went haywire as I just chat and get excited what our family people does that’s the main problem we are so much into internet we actually don’t like real sex but at the same time love sex that is happening around don’t know what kind of mentality is this all this input by Rashid and Ahmed uncle to my wife and they came to know Jigisha personal stuff through her. Also that video parlor guy Raju too was beaten up Rashid and he was told to spill each and everything what he did with Jigisha all combination of me and my friends have written the same. Then I came to know Raju and Rashid Chacha was fucking mom together)

Earlier while she was busy with her examination she rarely visiting his shop but after her exam she was left with no activity other then tuition class and this made her very dependent on movies.

She became a frequent visitor to that DVDs shop. The shopkeeper, Raju was very happy with this change. Earlier, he rarely got a chance to see her closely and used to watch her only from a distance.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 27-04-2022, 09:34 AM