Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
I was with Radhika and out came Rashid from where dads room was seeing Radhika he made few eyes signals as he too wants her cunt it seems and telling that he went to the kitchen.

I told her to get him to our bedroom and tell that I am knocked out will have one more beer and tell him lie when I have more than 3 beers I get knocked out. Radhika went to the kitchen and as soon she was in I too got up. 

So I went to the kitchen just asked Rashid and in fact I call that servant class Chacha knew from the time when I was young.

I still remember he use to take me to school in his scooter when I was young and I started to remember few things when mom and he was alone and I was busy in my kidish world playing and all that stuff he might be or surely fucking mom.

I asked Chacha if papa went to sleep. He told did I had any work. To which I told that I feel like having another beer.

To which Radhika interrupted you already had 3 beer and you will get knocked out having another one and you sleep like anything when you have 4 beer and you want to have one more beer and tomorrow you have to go to the registration office.

I think hearing that Rashid immediately removed one beer and told him "lo Beta ab jab jawani mein piya nahi to kab piyogi waise bhi office 11 baje ke bad jana hai" and telling Radhika don’t worry let him have it and as it is tomorrow the office opens at 11 am so not to worry.

Rashid poured the same in a beer glass and Radhika too was there and she was telling him something. She brought the same as I was out near the kitchen door smoking and she told me not to drink as he poured a large peck of vodka in the same to knock me out so that he can fuck me in the bed along with me.

I took the glass and went out and also took the half remaining bottle of beer and told will have it up. I threw the glass of beer with vodka on the sink and poured the reaming beer in the glass and went up.

I had the beer and went to sleep waiting for my Radhika to get fucked with Rashid in the same bed.

I heard after 25 min Radhika came she just checked if I was asleep or not and told he is closing the door and coming here.

I told to keep the 0 watt bulb on and I had pushed the dressing table mirror in such a way so that I can see them but it was pretty dark but had switched my mobile and camera on so can see the stuff later on too.

It was 5 min he came and Radhika had dressed in black slip for him and he came and hugged her but she told him what I wanted.

She told that she know how mummy was fucked by both of them now if he want to fuck her more tell how Jigisha didi got fucked by both of them.

He told "kamini halakat randi hai tu" saying they both sat on the bed next to me. He asked her is he out and Radhika boasted that in 3 beers he is knocked out and today he has 4 with your dirty mind of vodka too. So he is fully out forget that and tell me.

To show Radhika tapped me telling Bhavesh Bhavesh slapping my face lightly and told he is fully out and to which he told to come closer I will tell only feeling your body all over.

He dragged her towards him and his hands was over her breast and he told first to kiss to start and they kissed for few min because there was only sound of ahh ahh mmmhhh and then he started telling about my sister.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 27-04-2022, 09:02 AM