Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Then Rashid chacha told how he fucked my mom and it was so that mom for 2 months was getting fucked by Ahmed uncle almost daily when she stayed there.

Our house was done and after that he started to come to our house and fuck her regularly. It so happened one day some bills has to be paid so Ahmed sent Rashid to our place.

One such day Ahmed fucked Romila and she went for a shower and she heard some noise coming from the living room and she came in gown.

She was stunned to hear some voices and dirty voice of maderchod and bahenchod coming out. She peeked to see who it was and it was Ahmed and Rashid talking about her. Rashid was like telling Ahmed that he too want to fuck her.

Ahmed was not ready yet to give Romila to him also so soon he wanted to keep her for himself.

Romila hearing talk about her was getting aroused and also angry that Rashid too want to fuck her but also felt a relief after hearing what Ahmed said.

She came to know she wants him to keep her for himself. There was this kind of tiff between both of them. Ahmed went out as he had got some work and Rashid was told to do some work that was pending few of the electric point were not working after the renovation work and he was told to do the same.

Rashid was like all rounder electrician a good superb cook mechanic and good fucker too it seems.

Romila just looked directly into Rashid’s eyes speaking to Ahmed what he has to do and she could feel and sense what all he said of fucking her and filling her cunt royally.

But seeing him she didn’t felt anything of that sort, as Rashid was rugged fellow with poking bears and she could feel his oily greasy smell coming from his body as he also use to work in a garage which Ahmed has opened near his house.

At that time he was like a 35 years old guy and Rashid simply took his hand on his crotch in front of her and adjusted the same and she could visualize that he literally had a big one.

His eyes were traveling all over her body and Romila understood that Ahmed might have told him the whole episode

He came after her watching her swaying her butt and was going mad seeing the same. Romila waited and was seeing what he was doing and he hardly was able to do anything in fact he was pretty much aroused and he was doing some of his work he told her “Ahmed bhai aur main naukar malik yeh lekin ache dost hai, sab kuch milbatke karte, kabhi uska kam main karta hoon, aur kabhi main uska kam kar leta huw”

Romila understood by what he was telling and instead of doing his work he was continuously staring at him and this made her uncomfortable. Rashid looking at her as he was sitting on the small table looking at her “ap bahut khubsurat hoon Romila didi”

Romila couldn’t understand and said “Kay kuch bhi bhol rahe ho” she got angry knowing he was trying to seduce her

Rashid was desperate and was having roaring hard one to fuck her and looking at her into her eyes said, “apko aise dress kafi sexy laga rahe ho’. Romila frowned her eyes and gave a angry look and seeing the same he was more pissed.

Rashid stood and Romila was getting tensed and he came near her and told her, “lagta hain ap ne kuch andhar pahena nahi isliye aur bhi sexy lag rahe hoon. Nahake ayi hoon na” and made his eye signal on her tits and she understood as her tits were erect in excitement.

But controlling Romila said, “aisa kay bath kare rahe ho tumh kuch bhi bhol rahe ho tum jao yeh se”

His hands were on his crotch adjusting it he said “Kay Romila didi Ahmed bhai aur mein ek dusre ko bachpan se janthe hai, Ahmed bhai ki tamanha kay hai mujhe malum aur mujhe malum hai pichle 2-3 maino se apni tamnha puri kar raha te”

Romila immediately interrupted him, “ye kay bol rahe ho tum”

“Kuy didi apko pata nahi Ahmed bhai ne apke sath do maine se din bhar rat bhar kay kar rahe he”

Romila seeing the tent that was made on his pants made her wet. Waiting for Ahmed already aroused her and on top of that all his slutty language and his boldness made her mad angry and  also aroused her further, she couldn’t take out of her mind some of the incidents Ahmed told about Rashid but starting at his dick kept her cool

“Kay dekh rahi hai”, he was openly moving his hands on his crotch.

“Dekh Rashid, tumh kay bhol rahe ho mujhe malum nahi please tumhari kam katam hua to please chale jo mujhe ghar ka kam pada hai”

“Khatam kay huwa bat kari rahi ho chalu hi nahi huwa to katam kahse hoga” stating that he was pretty close to her. Romila was standing resting her ass on the dressing table. He came so close to her and she could feel his breathe in fact bad breath of cigarette.

Looking into her eyes directly he was still for a second. Romila too looked for a few seconds and dropped her eyes down and moved back and in fact there was no place.

Romila understood that Ahmed has told Rashid everything but kept her calm not rushing as she knew she was if she any makes any move he might get angry and like a loud speaker he will tell everyone what she and Ahmed did and she told him,  “Mujhe pata nahi tumh kay bhol rahe hoon,  please yeh se chale jau, tumh kuch ghalat fami huwi hai, Please Rashid”

The next move of his made her really scared to death. He pounced on her and with one go he had her gown yanked off and pushed her on bed and she was just in her panties lying on the bed with her legs down.

Romila’s heart was beating so hard as a total stranger was trying to force on her. Romila sitting on the bed tried to cover her with the blanket. Rashid stood in front of her grabbing her hairs and pushing her head on his crotch telling me, “kay kare didi agar ap chate hai ke main apna mu bandh rakho to jo Ahmed bhaiya ko kushi mili mujhe bhi chaiye nahi toh kay Parekh bhai aur mai jab daru pina laga aur gusse mein mere mu se nikal gay tho kay hoga waise bhi apka pata hai 3-4 peck mein Parekh bhai tunh ho jate hai”.

He simply blackmailed her saying that Rashid pushed her face on his crotch and Romila was mad feeling his hard cock across her face and was more mad feeling the heat of his cock from his pants and might be from his undies. Romila tried resisting the same and tried moving back pushing his hips

Grabbing her by her hair he forcefully kissed her, his mouth was stinking of the cigarette and disgusting but one thing he was slobbery kisser and was good too chewing her lips leaving a lot of his dirty salvia in her mouth soon started arousing her and it was pretty long for her he was leaving his salvia all over her lips inside her mouth and kissing her and then stopped.

He was kissing and looking into her eyes telling her, “ap itni kubhsarat ho aur bhura lagta hai ki teri pati ke yeh sabh acha nahi lagta hai teri sath karne ko, ap meri biwi hoti to 10 bache paide karne ke bad bhi mein apko roj chodhke kush rakhta ta”

Romila was astounded as he too knew about her husband and just told, “mera pati ka matlab”

“Kay madam aise bat kar rahe ho jaise apko pata hi nahi, lagta Ahmed bhai ne kuch bhole bagare apko mast chodha”

“Kay please bhola”

“Ek sharat par”

“Kay”

“Yeah hui na bat to vada kar tu meri rakhael banegi”.

Romila was stunned hearing the same, “what, kay matlab hai tumhara”

“Are meri sexy Romila didi mein terko sirf chodna nahi chata hoon, terko apna baneka rakhna chata meri personal rand banegi, jo maine teri pati ke bare mein tujhe bholnewala hoon uske bad jaroor manegi too”

“Kay uska kissi aur ke sath rishte hain”

“Pahle mere sawal ka jawab do, phir bhaki aur uske badle mein yeh de rahu na, jab chaiye tabh” saying the same he unzipped his pant and Romila just grunted

“Yeh bagwan,” she yelled to which he said "bagwan ke liye nai hai didi ap ke liye hai. Toh bol bana chaonge is lund ka rakhael Yeh rand logon ko accha lagta hai, aur tu chudkad rand hai aur terko jarur acha lagega" he said stroking his proud cock.

Romila was shocked at seeing his prick. It wasn’t normal size but it was fat and difference was it had a mushroom shaped pink head.

He had bigger then what Ahmed had and was thinking the same. She was calculating the same how big almost 5-10% bigger then Ahmed and pretty firm.

He brought his hand on her face and was slowly moving the same showing his prick in all its glory.  She felt frightened and at the same time could feel her cunt juices begin to flow and like a small child telling him,  "Yeh to bahut bada hai” and saying her hands were on his cock"

Rashid smiled as Romila moved his cock up and down and telling her, "soch lo aise kabhi milega, waise iske liye kafi choot hain, lekin yeah tera khoobsurat jism ka dewana hai, jab tujhe Ahmed bhai ka lund tujhe jitna pasand hai, to is pe to tu fida hogi ".

Romila asked him, “Ahmed ne kay bhola tumhse”

“Mujhe pap lage ga Saheb hai mera lekin, 2 maino se apko chod raha ta maine ta apni Sali ko bhi chudwai us gadar se aur sahib is mamle mein ghadar nikla wo”

Romila was astounded, “Kay bhol rahe hoon, tumhare biwi ko pata chala to”

“Abh unka choodh meri jan bore ho raha hoon, abh tumh bato tumh kay karna pasand karoge”

Romila didn’t know what to do and was about to ask him something, the moment she opened her mouth Rashid shoved his cock in her mouth.

She tried to move back but he gripped her head and she had to open her mouth wide open to take his cock. Her mouth was totally dried up seeing his huge cock and Rashid pulled her cock back and spitted inside her mouth twice and also spit on his cock, “abh choos meri jan chal jaldi, mera lund dekhe tere muh ka pani kay sukh gaya kay.”

This strange behavior made her more mad and his cock started sliding in and out of my mouth smoothly as he spitted another 2-3 times in her mouth and a strange new cock in her mouth didn’t made her resist but wanted more of it and was eagerly sucking his cock.

Rashid was groaning and was using all his slang words, which she really loved as Ahmed, too used to fuck her if thou she was a slut. "ahh!" he groaned. “Choos, mer jan Jorse choos Choos mere lavde ko hanh uhhh hanh. uhhh hanh uhhh aise chul rundi jorse!"

Rashid grabbed her neck and pushed his cock further in. "Kaisaa lag raha hai mera lund, " he asked her, and it really choked her throat almost vomiting a lot of spit and removing his cock out of her mouth as she was coughing he applied the same to his cock and started rubbing it on her face.

He withdrew his prick and asked me to lick his balls telling me, “Mera lund itna accha chusa hai tune Ahmed bhai ne acha sikaya tumhe”.

"Apne chadi nikal, mujhe tere choot dekhna hain chal yeh utar" saying the same pushing her on the bed he yanked off her panties.

Roughly pushing her legs apart kneeling down he licked her cunt “mmmhhhhh kay garam choot hai teri pati ke naseeb mein is janat ka kushi nahi hai”.

Romila was getting puzzled up “tumh meri pati kay bhar mein kay bol rahe te, please bata dona”. Rashid pushed her again he parting her legs sank his mushroomed cock in her cunt in a jerk with a strong push.

She couldn’t understand as she was lost in thought in something else and Rashid has already entered his cunt and she wailed at the unexpected assault of his cock in her cunt “aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh oooooooiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaa”.

"TERI MAA KI CHUT TUNE ABHI TALAK NAHI PECHANA CHINAL, TERA PATI NA MARD HAI SHIP 6-6 MAINE BITANE KE BAD TERI JAISE GARAM CHOOT KO CHODTHA BHI NAHI CHUTIYA SALA AHMED BHAI NE BHOLA BHAVESH BABA PAIDA HONE KE BAD AP CHUDI NAHI LE MERA LUND KAY GARAM CHUT HAI TERA, AHH-UHH-AHH-UHH-AHH-UHH-AHHH-UHHH! ACCHA LAGTA HAI NA RUNDI BOL SAALI RAND AHHH BOL, LUND GAND MEIN ACHA LAGTA HAI KI CHOOT MEIN!”

He was fucking her hard instantly holding her breast squeezing and mauling Romila was getting hammered like anything. His slang has aroused her and Rashid slowed his motion and slowly shoving his cock to and fro mauling her breast looked into her eyes raising his eyebrow telling, “KAY HUWA CHUDKAD, CHUDWANA JAISE TUJHE PASAND HAI, WAISE SABH KO BHI PASAND HAI, YEH BAT ALAG HAI KI BAGWAN KUCH TERI PATI JAISE BHI PAIDA KARWA TE HAI JO ITNI HASIN BIWI KO HATH BHI NAHI LAGATE AUR UN BIWI KO KUSH KARNE HUMARE JAISE HARAMI KO PAIDA KARTE TUMHARE CHOOT CHODKE KUSH KARNE”. He was playing with her weakness and as it is came to know mom was eyed by many knowing her husband is out.

Rashid now just stood there unmoving his cock and he could feel her cunt muscles contrasting and relaxing on his cock and Romila was getting impatient at that moment.

She wanted his cock hammering her cunt she wanted to be fucked like a whore. But all Rashid did was stood without moving and looking at her. Romila wanted him to fuck but Rashid knew she was going to blast only want to see which way she was going blast.

Rashid thoughts were answered as Romila was going mad and lifted her buttocks and she started fucking him and also yelled at him, “kay kar rahi ho kuy tadpa rahe ho, chod mujhe you maderchod ... c'mon ...!”.

This was what he wanted “oh ya, chudwana chati ye lekin meri rakheel banegi kay”.

He jerked harder and his cock surged deep in her cunt, “bol na”

“Yes ohhhh”

“Roj chudegi mujhse”

She was going mad and she just needed hard fuck to forget about Rajesh and literally giving him a tight slap on his cheek “Shut up and Fuck me harder wahi chata hai na tu uhhhhhh yes oh god yes you bastard fuckk meee ahhhhhhh uhhh yes ... ooohh yeh!

(To tell my mom was English teacher it was after I was born she left her teaching and was at home)

The moment Romila slapped him hard he became crazy and parting her legs more wider Rashid began fucking her furiously, pumping his hips feverishly, ram-fucking her straight off, his buttocks moving forward and backward as he drove his cock like a piston in and out of her cunt. She gasped and moaned as he fucked her, his huge cock "OHHHH UHH OHHHH UHH OHMAUHH AHHHH UHH AHHHH UHHH AHHHHHHUHHHHOH  UHHH OHHHH UHHH OHHHHH UHH CHODH MUJHE CHODH JORSE CHODH CHUL AUR JORSE HANH UHHHHH HANH!" She cried as she had a powerful multi orgasm one after another as Rashid fucked sheer vigor showing his manly power to satisfy her.

Tears were flowing from her eyes knowing about her husband to which Rashid slowed down and asked her, “kay huwa didi” His slow motion gave Romila yet another orgasm and she shuddered and her whole body trembled, Rashid was frightened a bit and stopped moving to and fro completely getting worried about her.

But he was shocked to receive yet another slap from her "Rukh kuy harami... fuck me ..fuck me, harami.. chodh mujhe ... jorse chodh!"

Rashid went mad unable to understand what was going and started banging her again she gasped. "OH  MA UH OH MA UHH OH MA UHH HANH!" she kept on grunting.

"HARMI SALI SAALI MARTI HAI SALI, DUBARA HATH UTAYA TO YEH KAY SABH HARAMION SE GAAND MARUNGA TERI. HARAMI, TERA PATI CHUTIYA HAI, TOH MEIN KAY KARU LEKIN TU TO RAND NIKLI NA MADERCHOD TERI JAWANI PE MERA DIL AYA TU DEKH ROMILA AB TUJHE MERI RAAND BANAKE RAKHUNGA".

Saying the same he pushed all his body weight on her and taking his arms beneath her back giving her a tight bear hug fucked her with great speed make her gasp for air and this made Romila real crazy like hell.

But the hard fuck made Rashid lose control, gasping and wincing, groaned loudly as the heat erupted from his cock in a volcanic explosion.

Beneath him, Romila gasped, shuddering and mewing in pleasure as the heavy flood of his hot, creamy jizz spurted and spurted and spurted into her hungry cunt making her grunt like hell “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH UMMMMMM AHHHHH UMMMM OHHHHHHH RASHIDAAAAAA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THAT WAS AWESOME OHHH FUCKKKK”

So this was how mom got fucked with both of them. That was different Radhika tried to extract Rashid told that "abhe subhe chodha unke liya doodh lane lage aur mein apna lund ko doodh teri saas kit choot mein dalta tha. Rat ko chodha tera sasur ko daru pila ke sulata aur kabhi kabhi Ahmed bhai aur mein dono chodte the. Aur tu maderchod sali Kahan sunke ki kay jarurat hai terko jaisa chodha usko bhi waise chodha."

Rashid chacha tried to fondle her to which Radhika stopped to which Rashid chacha grunted and told her,"  Siraj mere garage pe kar that ladka 16 sala ka usne bhi jamke chodha teri sas ko Samjhi, Raju aur mein usko kahi bar agae piche se chudai kiya aur tuh mera dimak mat guma". He didn’t told anything more how all they have fucked which I really was excited to know. Who is this Siraj 16 year old fucking my mom. Who is Raju who fucked with Rashid chacha sandwiching my mom. I was going blur I wanted to be there.

(Present Day and Time)

After that we came out had our dinner father had his bedroom down and Rashid was helping dad with some work and in the kitchen Radhika was cleaning the utensils and Ahmed uncle entered hugged her lifting her gown shoved his cock and started fucking her and he was sure Rashid could give him some sign if someone entered.

Radhika loved the fast quickie fuck she had with him. It was quickie because I was in the living room watching it live. I just to make excitement told Radhika to get a glass of water and at that moment she too knew I was playing she said ahh just coming and Ahmed uncle was fucking her so fast and came in her that was real excitement.

She came out with a glass of water and she stepped on my bare feet with her slippers and tried to move her feet left and right giving me pain and also pinched my hand telling that I broke the fucking rhythm.

Ahmed uncle after some time told that he will go to sleep as he was tired. I thought he fucked my wife twice and why won’t he get tired.

To be contd...........

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 25-04-2022, 03:09 PM