Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
What I came to know from her through both of them had mom and Jigisha when we stayed in Surat we were staying close by. I know it was just after 3 house Ahmed uncles family stayed there.

Both my father and Ahmed uncle was first in Navy and then joined Merchant Navy but my father had a minor accident and he left Merchant Navy.

He told that my mom Romila was sexy like anything for him. My father after having me didn’t felt like having sex with mom. It was not that mom found other thing and father too due to Merchant Navy was away in sea for 6-8 months and at that time Ahmed uncle was in Surat he was working having desk job from the office so he use to be at home.

Ahmed uncle made flew flings like brushing her and then not taking to the another step and by mistake could brush her ass breast body part as we had small rooms then even thought it was off two floors.

He use to come very often to meet us when my father was away. This happened when there was renovation in our house and my mom stayed at Ahmed uncles house while we both me and my sister was at our granny place.

In fact during that time Ahmed uncles from his wife side someone expired so most of them left leaving mom alone. But Ahmed uncle sensing the opportunity came back within a day. The same day when he came it was raining heavily.

Well guys this happened when I was 7 years old 19 years back in 1997. My mom was sleeping in the bedroom given to her on the first floor and Ahmed uncle was down.

His plan was to fuck mom within the next few days before his wife and children come back. Sometimes I think guys nature gives a chance for people like Ahmed and my mom.

That night it was raining cats and dogs and gusty winds with huge lighting and thunder. It was common but it was pretty much more than the usual.

Ahmed uncle told that my mother said if she was scared sleeping alone in the darkness with so much lighting going on. So rather than both sleeping both were in the living room sitting and talking about what was going on with our renovation stuff.

She lit a candle and they had dinner and then she went inside her bedroom taking the candle with her as the lighting was less as it was still raining. Uncle told he will be in the living room as if he giving a hint to her as he didn’t know how to start the same.

He could not get sleep till late; he was thinking of Romila's sensuous body and wished he could lay hands on her naked body and push his steel hard cock in her juicy cunt.

(Actually while Rashid was telling this to Radhika his finger were in her cunts while Ahmed uncle and my father along with the lawyer were drinking and talking about all politics and I in a corner connecting my headphones and connecting my phone to the charger was looking and hearing them having my beer. Ahmed had told everything to Rashid what he did and Rashid use to tell Ahmed what he did how it happened)

Ahmed uncle was in his normal sleeping dress- a vest and lungi. He had taken off his vest and placed it near his pillow; and lifting his lungi, with his eyes closed, he was caressing his cock that was looking towards the roof he was imagining Romila's body riding him with her heavy breasts swaying.

He heard a soft sound and, in the darkness of the drawing room, he saw a shadow moving near the sofa he was sleeping on and then saw the shadow move towards the kitchen.

For once he thought it was some burglar but from the size and walk of the shadow he was certain it was Romila. He waited excitedly for her to be near and was preparing himself to grab her.

He was watching the shadow moving very slowly in his direction and before it could move towards the kitchen he decided to grab her because he did not want her to her to go the kitchen.

He wanted to grab her from behind, so just as the shadow moved past him, he got up and grabbed the shadow tight making sure that both his hands were clutching her breasts. His cock was very hard with excitement and was poking between her soft, heavy and round ass cheeks.

He shouted loud enough to give her an impression that he mistook her for a burglar in case she got annoyed with his act, but he did not let his sound go outside the four walls of the room.

"Pakad liya chor sale kaun ho"

" Main hoon. Romila" she whispered.

His hands were holding one breast each in his palm. There was no attempt from Romila to remove them either. He knew that she was willing but he did not want to rush up, so holding her breasts he started squeezing her breasts and he pushed his cock as deep as he could in the valley between her ass cheeks.

There was still no sign of resistance so he started pinching her hard nipples.

Her hands covered his hand and pressed them against her heaving breasts. He was by now sure that she was willing to co-operate fully and he could now fulfill his desire.

He immediately pulled off his lungi and stood stark naked in the room and kissing her lips he pulled her full length nightie over her head; she was only in her panties. He immediately laid her on his sofa and pulled her panties down and off her legs.

"Ooohhhhh wait what", she didn’t know what was happening. Ahmed uncle wanted to break all the barriers first so without wasting time he was all over her, no words were exchanged for some time.

Both were impatient to enjoy the pleasures that they could derive from each other's body. He started kissing her feverishly over her lips, face, neck and on and around her breasts and nipples, while rubbing his cock over her soft skin close to her dripping cunt. "Ooohhhhh... uuummmmmmmm."

She reached her one hand between them and wrapping her fingers around his red hot thick cock she massaged it for a few seconds then placed it at the entrance of her steaming hole.

She raised her buttocks till his cockhead was lodged between her inner lips. He bit her left breast and in one single stroke drove himself to the hilt. She was very wet so he could reach the depth of her slippery tunnel in one single stroke.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 25-04-2022, 11:08 AM