Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Hiding on other side of bush, my cock was paining due to enormous excitement for some time and then thinking of mom and my elder sister it use to shrink.

I just moved from that place and hiding left and walked few distance. I saw a big stone and sitting on the same I had 2 cigarettes on after another. Thinking what is happening what started with a minor incident in Kerala it was getting full fledged disaster for me.

I was not able to handle the same. I didnt understood my mindset that I enjoyed Radhika getting fucked with others and kept her boosting up and now when my mother and sister were sailing in the same boat it was like a disaster.

I was lost in mind and when I was going to remove my third cigarette I received a message from Radhika

"Baby waiting for you the show is already over come soon"

I headed towards the house and when I went in she had already changed into a gown and Ahmed uncle and papa sat on the sofa talking. I didnt know when he came and seeing me Ahmed uncle asked how was everything routine and saw my wife standing near the steps.

Rashid came and asked what to do for the evening food and Ahmed told him to cook few things and while he went he just rubbed Radhika ass. This was real daring and she didnt said anything to him.

I saw that and so did Radhika came to know I saw what Rashid did. I went up on the first floor into my bedroom and she too came following and closed the door.

She asked did I like it, I said its not right then she came to know immediately then she suddenly said you were close by right so you could hear the same.

I said what. Radhika said "Camera was far off you could only see my baby was close by so could hear the same".

I knew she was fucking clever too and I sat on the bed and she came in front of me and hugged me and told so you are disappointed as they had didi and mummy ji. I don’t know was it right and she climbed on me sat on my thighs crisscrossing her legs and started kissing me.

She was arousing me and filling my mind with her lovely magical words "Bhavesh you always liked it and you were interested when your friends mom and sister were into the same boat getting fucked by driver and servant and their father friend and so on".

"You too wanted to see your mother get fucked by your friends teacher neighbor, now why you are sad."

"Radhika chatting is different thinking and reality is two different things. It was fantasy"

"Come on baby dont think you Fantasy as come to Reality and now when you came to know after years so what" and saying she made me sleep and she wasn’t wearing her panties.

She unzipped my pants and my cock was hard seeing her fuck and she knows very well how to make my dick erect and holding my cock slipped it in her cunt.

"Baby say something you know many guys fucked me but I only love you" and she started fucking me.

"Don’t you want to see how they fuck me and please tell me don’t you want to know how they did with mummy ji and didi"

"Come on Bhavesh you have seen their thick cock don’t you want to know how those bastards shoved their big dick in mummy ji's cunt and didi's cunt"

"Radhika please"

"I know my Bhavesh wants to know want to see Ahmed and Rashid Chacha cock go in their cunt put in their cum deep in their fucking cunt"

I was really triggered with what she was telling and she was moving up and down her hips pretty fast and hot breathe on my face making me more mad.

"Don’t you want to know Baby how their thick cock fucked their cunt and filled their slimy cum in their cunt". She was humping me like hell and making me mad of my own world.

"Don’t you want to know how Rashid and Ahmed uncle put their cock in mummy ji and didi cunt don’t you want to know how they felt come on my baby please tell me baby". She was corrupting me or giving me exciting I don’t know.

I came and she still fucked me and she too had orgasm. She talked to me and told I will get you all the information about them. I told yes I want to know and she made me more mad and don’t you want to see them getting fucked.

I don’t know yes and I said yes that’s my Bhavesh and she just wore her panties and went down holding her mobile I took a bath knowing my life has taken me up to a point if I take another step it is never coming back from there.

Ahmed uncle papa and the lawyer had come for the next day transfer details. They were talking I said hi and I too took a beer and sat for some time and I got a mail and it was from Radhika mobile excused me and I went up with the beer on the open terrace sat having the beer and cigarette.

I sat in a corner and saw in the kitchen Rashid was molesting Radhika and she was extracting all my needs what I wanted to know about mom and sister.

To be contd...........

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 22-04-2022, 03:30 PM