Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Then uncle comforted her saying… “ghabrane ki koyee baat nahin..…apna hi aadmi hai”…and continued her fucking.

Radhika was excited but pretended that she is not in a condition to do much, as she was crushed beneath that animal and feeling heaven. Rashid was watching her devastation lustfully.

He got his hard on immediately and started stroking his cock by hand under his lungi.

Looking at him Uncle said… “kyun Rashid… kaisee lagi ye item…. Saali biwi to biwi…Parekh ki bahu bhi raand nikli… dekh Sali kaise chud rahi hai..”.

I was stunned by his comments and Radhika too; despite talking so vulgar, he was also giving us one of the worst shocking disclosure.

I went mad and for a moment I was shocked I just rewind those words that Parekh that is my father his wife my mother and his bahu ie Radhika I was like mad so mad that can’t even believe when I heard Ahmed uncle has fucked my mom too this was maddening.

I had tremendous hard  one seeing my wife getting fucked but hearing what they were talking it just fizzled out and mind was going mad all sort of things came on my mind.

Dont know what to say what to think and I was in shock felt getting out and I was mad and so disappointed and seeing out there I could see he had  a huge shock.

But to tell my mom she was ok as she is beautiful she had good height and I wondered how it happened.

But all my thinking stopped when I heard Ahmed uncle. I could see Radhika looked them shockingly, on which he continued saying… “haan..tere sasu maa aksar aaya kartee the apni garmi nikalne…..jab Surat mein tum log tahe aur ye Rashid to chaheta tha uska… jab se tumh logo Ahmedabad nikal gaye …bechara tadap gaya hai chodne ke liye phir bhi ate rahta hai andhar bahar karne”.

That was an embarrassing moment for me my own Radhika was getting fucked so roughly by a man who has also fucked my mom this was slap to our face for being a man.

I went mad that mom got fucked with a servant class '. guy this was maddening 4 years back we shifted to Ahmedabad before that we stayed where Ahmed uncle too had his house and Rashid too stayed there.

That means mom was fucked a lot by this two guys and how much more don’t know.

I am sure, Radhika would also going through that feeling, or hope she was enjoying hearing the same god knows.

But it couldn’t be denied also that she was moaning and I could see Ahmed uncles cock was going in and as it was going in her cunt was pumping out her white discharge from her cunt and it was sight to see.

She was embarrassed or excited but she turned her face from Rashid as his hand was inside his lungi and she was looking to the other side with half closed eyes and avoiding direct eye contact to them.

Her face was filled with lust holding uncle shoulders by her hands she was receiving all his long and powerful thrusts.

On other side, Rashid was still lusting at Radhika like a dog and kept stroking his cock by one hand.

Although being a servant all his life, he always remain an associate and witness of uncle’s illicit plays and uncle also knew that, but in spite of that he never crossed his limit and did enjoyed what uncle favored him . But here he was dying to fuck my wife Radhika.

Unable to control his patience, he asked uncle … “Bhai jaan…. main bhi….meri pyari Romila bahen ki bahu ke sath ….”.

Intentionally he left his words incomplete. Uncle said – “sabr kar 2 minute … Mujhe khatam karne de …fir aaram se chod lena”.

Hearing that, Radhika reacted annoyingly… “nahin….Please….mujhe nahin karna..meri pati aur sasur kabhi a sakhte ”.

Uncle said “abhe Radhika tujhe yeh pe isliye chodh raha 500 mt dur se jo bhi a raha hai pata lagega” saying he started banging Radhika with his long powerful thrust and in minutes he tightened his ass and for a min or two he was like a trip hammer and I knew Radhika was having multiple orgasm and he too started unloading his seed into Radhika hot fucking cunt.

That turned me tremendous hard on, seeing my Radhika take in his hot cum into her womb.

My balls were about to burst, but I controlled myself and remained there to see further.

Time was running out for them and Rashid knew that. Looking uncle discharging, Rashid quickly removed his lungi and stood behind uncle for his turn. Like uncle, Rashid also had a huge cock.

Even being in normal structure, he was carrying an 9 inch + long and 2.5 or 3 inch” thick cock. As he was standing behind uncle, Radhika also did notice his tool and looked astonishingly. Noticing that, Rashid smiled with proud.

When, Uncle got up after discharging himself, he gave her another surprise. She was not able to believe that she has already got fucked with such an enormous cock.

Now, she was looking amazingly at uncle cock. Looking to her, uncle said … “kyun, dil bhara nahin ab tak ……..baki ka ishse chudwa lo..”.

Then he asked Rashid .… “jaldi kar…jayda waqt nahin hai apne paas”. Hearing him, Radhika recalled her sense and tried to get up. I didn’t understand seeing my wife Radhika it seems acted well as she was not at all interested on that low class dirty dog.

She could love to get fucked with such a big dick anytime anywhere and she acted funny.

She tried to get up but Rashid held her waist and forced her down to her knees and said roughly in stern voice… “Kay huwa…meri Romila toh 100-200 bar mujhse chud chuki hoo……dar mat tujhe bhi acha lagega …”.

Radhika felt herself trapped and murmured in reply… “nahin…, please chodo mujhe… mujhe kuch nahin karna …jaane do mujhe Bhavesh a jayega”.

Holding her waist firmly, Rashid continued with stern voice… “chal jaana…per pahle ee laand ko thanda kare de… kab se tadap rahil hai tera chut dekhee ke..”.

Radhika was speechless by his rough behavior and slang language. She had heard more dirty words in Kerala trip but that was in English but this slang language by a cheap guy might disturbed her or excited her don’t know.

Then uncle interfered them … “5 minute karne do beti……nahi to iska gandi zaban sab ko bol dega”.

Saying that he touches her weak part and tried blackmailing her, which she understands well.

Without caring her willing, Rashid pushed her back forward, holding her waist tightly.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 22-04-2022, 11:21 AM