Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
We walked for 12-13 min I found a hilly area and I told them to go further will check and get some photos. They told ok and as soon they disappeared I rushed back to the house like a small child knowing that she is going to get fucked or not.

I reached and like a thief I came near the door which was locked and tried to look back and heard some rustling sound in the nearby bush.

I crept slowly sideways, not going into the clearing at all. I came up around the bush, hiding behind it, and what I saw could have killed me with a heart attack. I saw, my blush faced Radhika was facing the bush and Uncle was giving her a bear hug from behind.

He was kneading her boobs vigorously with both hands and thrusting his crotch in her ass, giving her a virtual fuck. Looking at them, my eyes were popped out with surprise.

My surprise was not sex it was father best friend and as a child I know him how he could do that was the only thing and I knew that Ahmed uncle was different and he was in Merchant Navy have a big family and what you call Gentleman.

I was more surprised by no reaction from Radhika as I knew she was enjoying it. She was quietly receiving all his assault without any reaction. I was not able to conclude that how he succeeded to seduced her so soon within few hours of travel and that too he was meeting her for the first time.

Both were breathing heavily and then Ahmad uncle pulled her salwar nada and let it fell to the ground. In fact when we came she was in a sari and till we left she was still in sari when she changed within minutes he was on her. Instantly he inserted his one hand in her panty while with other hand he still crushing her boobs one after another.

Radhika was already wet by then and so without wasting any further time, Uncle pulled down her panty too and laid her by spreading her salwar on ground.

Now, Radhika was lying on her back on her salwar. Her legs were spread out and her knees were pulled up giving uncle the best position to lick her shaved cunt.

It was sight to see my demure Radhika was lying naked getting her cunt licked by another man it's not another man but a man who was like a family. Ahmed Uncle having a big body structure and as he set between Radhika's thighs, he covered my whole view. I moved from behind to right of them till I had the clear view.

Uncle was spreading her cunt’s outer lips with his finger and trying to insert his tongue. He licked all over her slit, inside her inner pink cunt lips, ran his tongue all around the fleshy hole with a deep red on the outside. He swallowed her flowing juices, running from her pussy and wetting his face.

My Radhika had one hand on his head and the other one she had in her mouth to stop herself from making noise. She had her eyes closed and reached to cloud nine. Uncle pulled himself up, wiping the wetness from his face.

He got on his knees and pulled up Radhika's kurta and pulled her up to un-strap the bra. Uncle started massaging and pinching her nipples roughly, her nipples got aroused and stood hard.

He then started sucking them like a baby, cupping her breasts underneath, pulling them up to press against his face. He was literally rolling in them.

While licking he raised himself and hurriedly removed his pant and undies. I got amazed by his cock size. Belonging to '. community, his cock was circumcised but was much bigger than average, both in length and girth.

I am sure Radhika couldn’t had chance to see his cock while so as she was laid on her back and uncle was licking her boobs. I knew she had many big cocks and this one she was certainly going to like it.

He lifted his ass a bit, put his one hand down and held his cock. He was positioning himself to enter Radhika. He shuffled a bit, put his cock in her wet entrance and waited a second just to be sure he was going the right way.

Keeping one hand on Radhika's big boobs, he swiped his big cock head up and down her pulsing cunt lips with other hand. He spread them slowly.

Then pressing down on her body over her boobs by left hand, he held his cock in other hand and moved the large cock head down and entered her moist fuck hole slowly.

With a smooth pressure, he forced his large cock head inside in one go and stopped.

Radhika was in massive pain as per her face and pleasure because of his cock size or she pretended I really don’t know as very well I know the nigger cock was the biggest she had that Bihari Raj cock which was almost equivalent to Niggers cock in her cunt and uncle was not of that length or might be the excitement and open air fuck or the lust in her whatever she only knew why she shrieked.

She shrieked a bit and Ahmed uncle covered her mouth with one hand to evade her screaming.

Uncle maintained his position for some time and started sucking her boobs in turn. Moments later, when Radhika’s started to moan, he continued piercing her cunt inch by inch and within 3-4 minutes he plunged all his massive 8 inch long and 2+ inch thick cock inside.

He again stopped for some time and buried his face down to her neck and started kissing all over her face and neck.

Minutes later, when Radhika got bit accommodated, he started fucking her in slow rhythm. Soon Radhika’s got pain suppressed by pleasure and she started moaning slowly.

Uncle speeded his pace and he started fucking her like a beast. But to tell about Ahmed uncle the first 5-6 minutes was very slow kissing and slowing pushing his hips and then it was like press machine up and down up and down.

His pubic hairs smashed against hers, till his balls were resting in the crack of her small buttock cheeks. He started riding his cock into her, pulling it back, pumping it in, slow long steady strokes.

Then as she started moaning hard, lifting her ass up to meet his thrusts he fucked her faster, making audible sloppy sounds. "Aahh OOOHHnn UUNNGGHH UUNNHHGGG AARRRGG OOHhh UUNNNUUNNHHRRGG OOHHHHHHHHHHH". His balls were slapping her ass with each stroke. PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH as Ahmed uncle went on and on Radhika might have got numerous orgasms by then.

I could see his cock coming out glistening with her cum and again get lost in the pink hole. Her cunt became like a tight ring around his thick cock. He rested his shoulders on her and put one of his hands below her ass cheeks, gripped her ass and lifted her more to smash his groin into her.

His one big hand was enough to hold her small ass and with other hand he was cupping her one boob. He continued fucking her vigorously then I saw someone approaching and I was so afraid.

When the shadow came pretty close I saw it was Rashid come into the clearing. He came straight to him from the other side of bush; he might have also sensed their humping sound.

I was fully afraid and went mad seeing the same and Uncle wasn't too surprised by Rashid; he just carried his fucking and asked about his friend’s i.e my father's whereabouts.

With popped eyes he answered that he had asked him to get the drinks and he will just see the village and come back. Looking Rashid there, Radhika got a bit pale and she tried to get out by pushing uncle away.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 22-04-2022, 10:33 AM