Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Hello Friends starting new episode in  Radhika and Bhavesh life. As promised because of Radhika the other Two Queens will be on the Table

Hope you all will love the same.

I was happy with the new life knowing if there is something I could be the first one to know. But didn’t expect life will change upside down for me.

It so happened that one of my father friends Mr. Ahmed who was working in Merchant Navy came home. Father and he worked together in Merchant navy my father took early retirement because of his health and on top of that Mr. Ahmed was 8 years younger to my father and he is still working in his early 50's.

He was from Bombay and father and my father and him both had taken a land and it was going to be transferred in my name and his some relative’s name. Ahmed uncle was our neighbor before we shifted to this house in Ahmedabad.

This is where life fully changed for me

Radhika too wanted to join so father too told him let her come and see the place after all its going to be ours from now on. I didn’t see anything coming so told yes.

So we 3 and Ahmed uncle started for Bhavnagar which was 4-5 hours journey so started at 10 in the morning of Sunday and first Ahmed uncle drove his Innova and I and my wife was sitting back and in the afternoon we had our lunch and father and uncle had beers which was difficult getting but Ahmed uncle knows the way in and out and being in Merchant Navy as he has lot of bottles in his house too.

After our lunch and I was told to drive. Ahmed uncle went back to sit with my wife while I started to drive and my father went off to sleep after his 2 beer.

Radhika and uncle were chit chatting I didn’t care about that as thinking he is my father's friend and was driving.

Ahmed uncle already had a outhouse there it was like in bit of outskirts from the main city and it was more like a mountaineering area. It was beautiful what he had constructed with lot of big trees full landscaping was done with lot of plantation which he loved.

I saw Rashid who happened to be Ahmed uncles childhood friend too as he used to work in his garage before and he also worked in our house and stayed in our house many a times and he use to drink with my father.

I too knew him and use to call him Rashid Chacha when we were neighbors he use to come to our house many a time many a times for days he use to be in our house. Rashid Chacha came and hugging me telling how I am and how is my working go one.

As we were removing our air bags and what we had brought I saw Ahmed uncle was staring at Radhika and she too was giving him wary looks and at one point he clearly brushed her breast with his elbow and literally for few seconds his elbow was on her breast.

We went inside just thinking it might be wrong to think as they were meeting first and he is my father friend. We were given a room on the first floor and I closed and asked her what was it.

Radhika gave a look, "What"

"Baby I saw it"

"What you saw" and gave her wicked smile.

"Come on Radhika you know it"

"If you know it why are you asking"

"He is Ahmed uncle fathers friend"

She came near me bringing forth her hand on my cheeks, "You saw it Bhavesh I didn’t start the same."

"Please Radhika yo….." Before I complete she said, "Don’t worry baby I wont start anything Bhavesh"

I know her very well she has done with strangers and by the look and excitement in her face I knew something bad is going to happen.

I was excited and more afraid what is going to happen next as Radhika was already liking him might be it was 4 months she didn’t had her stuffs like the one she use to have in Kerala.

I told her please don’t think such things if father comes to know what will happen. She told ok but what he forces on her I asked her with a sad face "so are you going to give up"

She came on top of me as we were on the bed kissed me licking my lips biting and chewing them and telling me "don’t you want it too Bhavesh to see what the fuck he does to me hmmm" and bit my lips

"Isn't he your uncle don’t you want to know and tell your friend how your uncle fucked your wife and so on".

She was making me mad how a bad uncle fucked my wife and so on and with all she was kissing grinding her crotch on my cock and I was more concentrating with what she was doing and she had lifted her sari and unzipped my pants and shoved my cock in her cunt. She fucked me making me cum talking dirty.

I know she is going to give her up don’t know when and how. When tea was served around 5.30 I could see Ahmed uncle had already started cajoling Radhika and few times rubbed and cajoled her ass and even few times in front of father he had pushed his elbow on her breast as both were sitting on one sofa and father was sitting next to Ahmed.

Around 6.30 Father wanted beer and wanted to stroll as it is Gujarat its very rare other then what you get in black and so Rashid who was well averse with that area knew where to get it from.

Obviously it was not official smuggled liquor comes to Gujarat and this people know where you get the same. I was not ready to go to which Ahmed uncle told well Bhavesh why don’t you see the surrounding as if you and Radhika think of settling down here it will be really good.

So when I told Radhika to come Ahmed uncle immediately told that’s not a nice area for women to go from where you get the liquors so let her be here and I am there so don’t worry.

I knew he is going to fuck and my Harischander father told why to take the van its beautiful we will walk a bit. So we three me Rashid and father went out and I was fully disturbed regarding the same I knew Radhika might record her stuff as her purse still have the active camera.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 22-04-2022, 09:48 AM