Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Anwar grabbed her and pushed her on top of Raj. She positioned herself on top of Raj, her boobs facing him, his cock grazing against her cunt. Raj cupped her boobs and gave them a solid squeeze. She squealed, her hand grabbing his cock, placing it between her cunt lips. And with one quick thrust, Raj's cock was inside her cunt. She closed her eyes and fell on top of him, her boobs crushed on his chest. He put his arms around her squeezing her tight as he moved his rock hard cock in and out of her cunt.

"Bohot mast hai yaar.." Raj grunted as his cock was enjoying the tightness and warmth of Radhika's cunt. Radhika was also enjoying the feeling of the big dick as she was on top of him.

The camera view was great one on front her face with such much pleasure pain and enjoyment other right behind make me see his cock fixated in her cunt. Raj kept fucking her cunt, Radhika felt Anwar's hands on her ass. She looked behind Anwar had a beastly look on his face. His hands squeezed her ass and spanked her for few second and down Raj was the huge security officer was fucking her. Anwar was rubbing his cock at the entrance of her asshole

"Aaah..please...aah..dheere se Anwar.." she said in between moans that rose with every thrust of Raj's cock. Anwar signaled Raj to stop thrusting. It was time for him to enter. He took a deep breath, placed his cock on Radhika's asshole. He spit on his own cock a couple of times for lubrication. With his hand he spread the lubrication on his cock and then without wasting no time, pushed as hard as he good.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIYEEEEEEE!!!" Radhika screemed. "Uuuuii!! Aaram se ahhhhhahhhhh!" She kept yelling. Anwar's cock was inside.

"Aaaaaaah!" He groaned. His cock was getting squeezed royally between her asshole. He slowly started pulling it out. But before it could come out completely, it thrust it back inside. Radhika was in pain but eyes closed with pleasure. Raj couldn't hold any longer and started fucking her again.

Radhika was now sandwiched between Anwar and Raj. Anwar behind fucking her ass, Raj below her, fucking her cunt. Her body jammed between the two horny men as the compartment was filled with their moans and grunts. "Zor se..zor se.." Radhika kept saying. " Chodo..please..aur zor se."

Every time Anwar's thrust his cock in and out of her tight ass, her cunt would also engulf Raj's cock. I had seen her in that way but so close in a small AC compartment with much more clarity was the first time. It was a sight to see. Her young body being ravaged like this. It went on for a while.

"Abh meri baari " Said Raj. Anwar stopped, slowly pulled his cock out of her asshole. He slapped her ass cheeks a couple of times with his cock. He then part her ass cheeks. Her asshole was gaping, sore and red. He grabbed her hair.

"Chal ghoom" said Raj from beneath. Her cunt let go of his cock. She waited for a couple of seconds to catch up with her breath. Then she turned around, now facing Anwar. Her back facing Raj. Raj pulled her down from behind.

He wrapped his arms around her, feeling the smoothness of her back on his chest. This time, Radhika helped his huge cock enter her ass. Anwar wasted no time. As soon as Raj's big cock split her asshole nicely Anwar placed his cock between her cunt lips and pushed it inside.

The tables had turned and I am seeing her the first time in this pose thought she might have done with Raj and her groups and this was totally out of mind. This guys too were good and I was mad not so close to them. Now it was lucky Raj enjoying her tight asshole while Anwar kept pumping in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! aaaaah!! Fuck!!!" is all Radhika could be heard screaming. The pumping was getting vigorous. There were a couple of times that Radhika yelled a long moan indicating that she had come. But the boys kept pumping on, the loud squishing of their cocks in her holes loud and clear. They kept pounding her harder and harder.

"OOOooooooooooohhh fuck!!!" yelled Raj. "Niklaaaaaa...." And with this, he came, right inside her asshole. Radhika felt the sticking cum filling up inside her ass. At the same time, with a loud grunt and the hardest thrust ever, Anwar started coming too. Radhika just moaned as both her holes were being filled with cream.

Seeing her butt hole and cunt ozzing their cum I was mad going madder and don’t what to say enjoyed fully and I was like came twice seeing the same. Anwar left to check few things the big bihar cop Raj too wore his dress and helped Radhika wear her dress and she went back to her compartment and slept.

In the morning Anwar again fucked her in that empty compartment and later on Raj too fucked her it one on one but compared to the gang bang which was out of the world.

In the morning I was there to pick her up at 10 as the train reached the station. I went mad she got down along with the two and was talking to them. In fact in front of them she hugged telling me "Yeh mera Pati Bhavesh aur yeh Anwar or Raj saheb mera bahut madat kiya"

I said "Thank you ap logon ka"

Raj shook my hand and it was pretty hard and he was like a giant broad shoulder, "ISME KAY BATA HAI SIR HUMARA FARZ HAI INDIAN RAILWAYS HAMESHA AP KA SEVA KE LIYE HI HAI"

I said in my mind yes Mr Raj Indian Railways have given my dear wife now 7 cocks in her cunt.

Raj and Anwar gave their mobile # to Radhika and me telling if they need anything like ticket booking they will be to help me always.

Reached home she said should see anything and pulled me in the bathroom and made me fuck her telling me hot thing "ohh Bhavesh you are wonderful fuck me baby fuck me you loved it you loved the street dirty guy fucking your wife Bhavesh you loved it" and so on all naughty hot things which made me blast in her twice once in the bathroom and once in the bedroom.

I knew she was mad and now it was off the hook and nothing could be stopped it seems nor me or any GOD if it is there can stop my Radhika then doing anything what she loves to do.

I thanked for the next 2 months this incident took place after she returned from her fucking trip and she was missing a lot. I told I won’t allow her to do anything as I have done pretty much for her. She too told ok but if something comes then we are going back to Kerala. With a disappointing ok I said fine.

I think God too listen to her as it so happened after her wonderful trip after 3-4 months this incident took place which was helpful to me and which gave me mind blowing headaches. Not only headache I went mad what happened

Hello Friends this was the saga of Radhika. Because of Radhika the other Two Queens will be on the Table

Next week the remaining TWO QUEENS will be entering in a very disaster way for Bhavesh.

Hope you all will love the same.

Please post your comment and let me know if there are something you could like to add on for the same.

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 16-04-2022, 12:59 PM