Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
He could have easily inserted his hands on my cunt from side of panty but he pulled back hand and pushed few more notes to me. I slowly pushed my panty off my legs and I pulled his hand on cunt.

I helped him to insert finger in cunt he kept finger fucking me for some time. He increased speed of finger fucking and then he became still inside cunt. He certainly would have climaxed. I let his finger remained inside cunt and covered it with skirt.

I hooked bra and buttoned blouse. I also felt nice that with a women sleeping next to me I was getting finger fucked and thanked that I missed the train.

I closed my eyes and slept with finger inside cunt. Bus stopped around 7:30 and I collected few stuffs especially the cameras. All got down I could not make out the man who enjoyed with me. We also got down. While I was washing my face I heard

“mai tumhe choda chata huw ( I want to fuck you)"

I looked at the man. He was a middle aged man, heavy and fair. I could make out that he was a rich marwadi. I looked in his eyes and with his eyes he signaled me to follow him. He moved away and I followed him.

Soon we came to dark area. Many buses and trucks were parked there. Seeing no one around he took my hand and said that in the bus he enjoyed a lot. I reminded him that we are getting late.

He told not to worry the driver have just started drinking and they will have atleast 45 min down here. Then we came to a place where on makeshift seat between two buses a boy was sleeping. He woke him up and said something to him. Boy looked at me.

The man pushed some notes in his pocket and he got up. This man pulled me on the seat. He was fast and unbuttoned blouse and bra and made my breast free and visible to the young boy.

He lifted my skirt and I had removed my panty and left my panty in bus itself. He pushed me on the makeshift seat and without any foreplay pushed his thick and long cock in cunt.

He inserted his cock and started to fuck me hard. He was a good fucker and had good stamina and he kept on fucking me for 7-8 min in the same way making me cum and made me turn on the makeshift seat doggy style and started to fuck me doggy style it was great and he kept on going for another 2-3 min straight before pouring his hot cum in my cunt.

As he started wearing his dress telling he will get something to eat and see me in the bus he kissed me, fondled my breast and got up. He dressed up and I remained lying nude as was a bit tired.

The boy was staring at me and the man took a pack of 1000 and gave me the same and give 100 Rs note to the boy. The guy left and the boy was seeing me and I tried to get up and this guy quickly undressed himself. I just wore my skirt and was about to wear my dress I saw this young boy who witnessed my getting fucked coming near me and pulled down his pants.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 15-04-2022, 12:09 PM