Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
This is what she told as the video was too not proper and due to the bus movement hardly lot of things were unable to capture.  This is what Radhika told in her words but when she came back.

My seat was in 3rd row. Seats back were very high covering heads and one cannot others seating in front or behind. I felt sad that this afternoon also would go wasted. I closed my eyes, I had taken window seat and the women next to me was snoring already. Seat was very comfortable and I slept after the heavy fuck.

It was around 6 when this thing started as it was dark cloudy raining and I felt that someone is touching me from window side. I thought it might be dream but when a hand squeezed my breast I awoke and saw that one big hand was stretched and caressing my breast. I moved towards window and pulled myself upright and turn little towards window. I could hear soft snoring of the women next to me. I was in skirt and blouse and had panty and bra underneath. I put my hand on that hand and pressed it on my breast.

He squeezed my breast now confidently and boldly and then pulled it back. I thought what am I dreaming but soon that hand again emerged from gap between seat and window and I saw there were few hundred rupees notes in hand. I took those notes and kept it in my bag.

(Well Guys her trip to me cost was of Rs. 125,000/- that includes the camera her tickets and three phones and those 3 wifi camera that I brought her. But she brought back 5.85 lk back. Three gold chains one in the boat given to by the gold man Morris gave her his chain which alone was of Rs. 3.8 lk rest given to her by Raj and Umesh and one by the manager. The Nigger and manager gave her some 50,000/- I don’t know what to say when she handed me that money. It was like her cunt money was she happy about that. My mind say she hardly cared about the money she was happy with what I earn never wanted anything if I ask also. )

I pulled ahead and unbuttoned my blouse. I pushed his hands on my bare back. I moved now with my back towards window. His hand caressed my back some time and he pulled my bra strap three four times. He again pulled his hand back. I sat straight and looked through gap. I could not see his face as there was no light inside bus.

Again his hand emerged with few more notes. I bagged those notes. I unhooked bra and now sat with breast very close to that gap. Hand was caressing and squeezing breast and massaging nipples. He pinched nipples many time. But he was able to fondle only one breast. After playing with one breast for quite some time his hand moved on my sides down and he pulled my skirt. He wanted me to open skirt. His hand again vanished and reemerged with few more notes.

He certainly was a fool & rich that he was paying so much for pleasure which he could have enjoyed free. I obliged him and I pulled down my skirt and lifted one thighs. He could caressed my thighs and with difficulty his hand reached my panty.

He must be having pain in pushing his hand to such extent. I want to drop down my panty also but waited for his move. He pressed cunt few times and pulled my panty.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 15-04-2022, 12:07 PM