Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
The desk was like above chest height and my dear wife sat on a chair unzipped his cock and started giving him blow job.

I went mad and she had kept the purse just behind on a cupboard as I think she had already planned the same. The manager too was in full heat and 3 min or so he came in her mouth and turning the revolving the chair opened her mouth to show his semen filled in her mouth and winked at me and drank it.

She started to move picking her bag and I called her and she immediately said "Did you liked it"

"What is this Radhika why are you taking such risk"

She was near the lift and it was empty and when she went in she stopped and stepped back telling "What risk baby did you loved it or not ?"

I heard the liftman "Mast dikh rahi meri jan"

I saw him hug the purse came in between and she kept the purse on the small stool and I could see them moving back with the liftman hugging and mauling her.

I told her "please be safe"

"I am safe baba don’t worry"

"Kaisa hai Bhavesh" I could see liftman moving her hand which was holding the phone to his ears and he was hugging her from behind.

"Mein theek hoon" His hand has lifted her floral frock and I could see from the purse camera he was moving his hand all over.

"Mein bola na tension nahi lene ka, Radhika is hotel ki jan aur shan isko kuch nahi hoga"

Saying that he moved in front and Radhika was telling me, "I thought you loved it"

"I did loved it" and the liftman has pulled his pants down lifting her left leg up has put his cock in her cunt and Radhika grunted "Unngghh, uunngghh", she moaned, as the liftman has already started fucking her.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIII "

I just said a lie to her telling her "Now what happened ?'

"OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH as if you are not seeing the same"

"No Radhika I am down father told me to get something and when you showed me your mouth full of cum I was angry on you that you did in front of those guest and he called me too at that time"

Radhika who normally chat in Guajarati when some one around told me in Hindi, "Mein lift mein tumhara sab se pyar dost ke sath ahhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh" 

I just said "ohh "

Suddenly he was fucking her and telling me grunting "ahhh Bhavesh dar mat mere sath hi hai chinta mat kar yar"

I just said in my mind, 'you mother fucker you are fucking my wife and I shouldn’t be worried it seems I havent fucked her that much he has fucked in her two trips to her pleasureful hotel'

"OOHHHH JOORRRR SSSSEE JJOORR SSSEEE BAHUT UUNNNGGHHH MAAZZAA AAAAA RRAAHHAAA HHAA ", said Radhika while he was in full flow going forward backward. She loved being fucked and was getting delirious with pleasure.

"MAAZZAA AAYYAA TU MAST HAI RADHIKA TUM DONO IDHAR SHIFT KAR TOH ZINDAGI BHAR KE LIYE, KUY BHAVESH SUN RAHA HAI TU", the liftman said

"UUNNGGHHHH HHHAAIINN ", moaned Radhika softly but didn’t said anything after that

"That's a nice thought Radhika what do you think of the same"

"UUNNG UUNNGH UUNNGGHH UUNNGGHH OOUUIIII MMAAA  YYYEESSS BBBHAVVVESSHHH"

Radhika kept the phone in his shirt pocket and grabbed him and started kissing him and he too kissing her came in her with huge 5-6 jerks and both were in hugging position in the same way for a min or two.

I could hear both their heart beats and breathing very clearly as if was wearing a stethoscope. She came out and he too took her bag and left her near her room and came back and she went in and keeping the bag in the bed she too just popped on the bed the camera right in front of her eyes and speaking on the mobile telling me, "What didn’t you like"

"It was wonderful loved when he fucks you in the lift"

" Fuck that Bhavesh I am telling about the manager blow job"

"Come on Radhika cant I even tell what I like or didn’t like"

"Bhavesh my dear 3 months after our marriage when you took me to office and introduced me and then when you chatted with your dirty friends didn’t you tell your friends you like to me give blowjob to your bald ugly boss under the table and you sit in front of him and have a meeting"

I went mad what this girl is up to as she is taking seriously each of my chat and doing some daring stuff.

"Baby please can we stop talking about the chat for now. I told you to enjoy without and ugly incident please please you love me or not" I thought blackmailing her in that way

She just turned on her back and only I could see her head and heaving breast "Fuck you Bhavesh"

"I could love to after you got fucked by the liftman"

"You always disappoint me"

"Noooo baby no please don’t say that"

"then what"

"I loved what you did with the manager but not in front of 15 guest please "

"Bye" and just shut the phone and slept turning again on her stomach. The camera was still on the bed.

Till evening nothing happened somebody called on the hotel telephone and she got up spoke and looked at the camera. She got naked went to the bathroom came after an hour in bathroom gown.

She took all the mobile and her purse camera kept it for charging. A waiter came gave her tea and it was the same waiter who had fucked her. But she just hugged him and said something to him and he squeezed her butt on top of the gown and kissing her cheek he left.

I called up Radhika seeing the waiter go and said "What happened not in a mood"

"Why you wanted him to bang me"

"You never say no baby"

"Nothing baby I am energizing myself"

"OHH for what and please no hanky panky stuff"

"Bhavesh baby don’t you think everything going on is hank panky"

"Ok tell me my baby is saving her energy for what ?"

"Raj Umesh Richard and Ian are going to spend the night with me"

"Ohh is it"

"Why disappointed baby"

"No"

"Then what"

"That Raj is very protective about you and you like him too"

"Yes I like him but I love you don’t forget that"

"Yes I know Radhika" there was a door bell and who was wearing a small skirt and tank top went to open the door.

It was Raj and Richard and Raj said seeing the mobile in her ear she tell "Bhavesh"

He took the phone hugging my wife, "yar Bhavesh why didn’t you come anyway next month make a trip down here and I will see you will be in heaven" (Richard had already placed his hand on her shoulder and was kissing her cheeks and both were saying and laughing)

"Well Raj I am working don’t get holiday"

"I insist you to come (both Radhika and Richard went near the fridge and removed 3 beer bottles and opened the same)

"But what is so special me to come"

He went a bit other side telling, "well brother what you gave us was like heaven that is your so open fuckable Radhika, sorry for the same she is wonderful never say no and you know it too, but we are hiring some masseurs girls from Thailand and Sri Lanka who will give you the best massage and whatever you want. You know what I mean"

I was all ears for the same but still acted "I know Raj that Radhika is wonderful wife and wonderful person but you might have many"

"Yes Raj we fucked many but with Radhika we fuck her with our cock as well as with our heart and I am fucking jealous of you man and you are coming that’s a treat from me and don’t disappoint me and come for a 10-15 days please my humble request"

"Ok Raj will let you know in advance"

"Want to talk to Radhika"

"Its ok" and he kept the phone and went near Richard and Radhika who were having beer he too took his beer and started having.

Both started to fondle her kissing and fondling her a lot. Slowly both of them sat on the bed. Richard placed his hand on Radhika's belly and then making her lie on the bed started to kiss on her belly and licked her belly button.

Raj was squeezing Radhika's boobs and removed her top and she was braless and he was flickering her nipples while Richard was sucking kissing and licking her tummy.

Richard removed her skirt and her panty and his head moved between her legs and Radhika eyes flushed with lust and moans said it all "UUUNN HHH UUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GGGGG OOOOODDDDD HHHHHHHA IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" wailed Radhika at the
pleasure she was getting. She began jerking her bums as she wanted more and more contact with his tongue.

Richard stopped and came up and at the very moment Raj dived between her legs his head between her legs making Radhika again go in to double pleasure as Richard was sucking her breast and fondling the other one. Radhika was in pleasure
"OOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOUUUUUUU IIIIIIIIII
HHHHHHHAAA IIIIIIIIIIIIIII RRRRAJJJJJJJ", wailed jerking her buttocks vigorously now with her impending orgasm.

I could clearly see Raj inserting his left middle finger in her asshole and eating and devouring her cunt. Radhika wailed and exploded into a series of orgasms, her whole body trembling and sweating with pleasure."AAAAAAAA IIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOAAAFFFF UUUNNNNNNNNNN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", she wailed and wailed, her pleasure enhanced by his thumb in her asshole.

I know why Radhika love this guys they haven't started fucking her and she was like in a different zone.

Now Radhika was sucking Richard.

Raj said "well baby will be leaving us tomorrow"

Raj now made Radhika again spread her legs. He slowly inserted his dick into Radhika’s pussy and started fucking her slowly and then a bit hard. Radhika started to moan in pleasure. But then Richard pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. She took his whole dick inside. Both were fucking her like the way she like loves.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 12-04-2022, 12:02 PM