Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Kannan felt pleased as my wife was loving it and as Radhika was clasping him tightly

and urging him to fuck her harder. He got into his regular rhythm and went on "PPHHUUT PPHHUUT PHHUUT PPPHHUUT PPHHUUT PPHHUUTTTT PPHHUUTT", pounding her willing squelching Banana filled cunt and rocking the whole bed and her body.

His balls were banging at her upturned buttocks with each hard stroke. He concentrated on nibbling her firm
breasts as with each strike he pounded her harder.

Radhika screamed with pleasure as she had an orgasm, "AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH". So turned on was she, that Radhika had grabbed his hairs and was pulling it harder and I know he was definitely with lot of pain but continued fucking Radhika as her whole body rocked with a shuddering orgasm.

Hearing her scream randy Kannan clasped her mouth to muffle the sound and started fucking her. After about some 8-9 min continuous fucking her cunt he pulled out his cock.

He bent down and started sucking her cunt. I could see it was yellow and the banana was literally became banana shake in her cunt. He was sucking eating and what not he was doing which aroused Radhika fully. She was moaning as he was sucking and eating her cunt. In between he could come up and kiss her and leave the banana mix in her mouth and go back again.

He sucked for another 5-6 min cleaning her cunt with her long tongue pulled her leg at the edge of the bed and poured water and wiped her cunt as if though she was kid.

She got up and saw his cock and started kissing it and licked his crotch area filled with banana squash or mix or whatever was out there. She kept on licking his thighs his balls and kept on sucking his cock for quite some time.

He sat on the bed he made her stand and pulled Radhika on top of him, licking her face, her sexy shoulders, her neck and her breast tits. Kannan was like a man possessed. He continued biting and nibbling and sucking deeply at all the flesh of this my Radhika.

Radhika was amazed and deliriously excited by all his actions, she moaned in pleasure. "OOHH HHAAINN OOOOHH HHAAIINN OOOHHHH HHAAIINN OOHHHHHHHHHH   OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", she
moaned.

Radhika could feel his hot prick throbbing under her buttocks as Kannan continued to devour my wife of her young flesh. He then bought his prick up and let the throbbing prick rub against her stomach as he went on and on kissing and biting her.

No man had ever tasted licked her so much and Radhika could not help wailing in pleasure. She was fucked but this Kannan is different in his technique. For 7-8 min making her sit on the lap he was doing everything from her forehead to her breast licking sucking her armpit sucking her finger nails and all that stuff.

Soon he roughly lifted her and guided his huge prick near her cunt and put his cock head into her tight cunt opening."UUNNGHH GGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLL UUULLGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHL LLLLLHHHHHH HHHGGGGLLLLLLLLHHHHHHHH",
gurgled Radhika, taking his two fingers in her mouth and his cock in her cunt and feeling deliciously stretched.

Hearing her gurgling in pleasure and seeing her lovely contorted face, Kannan's passion rose and he began bouncing her on his prick, sinking it further and
further into the tight but willing cunt. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
JJJJJJHORRRRRR SSSEEEECCHHHHHH HOOODDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOO", wailed the fully plugged Radhika.

As she bounced on his lap, she came and came and came in sheer pleasure and ecstasy. Kannan too filled Radhika's cunt with his semen yet again and bit hard into her shoulder as he came inside her. "OOUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", yelled Radhika as she felt him biting hard into her as they both slumped onto each other.

I calculated it started from their chatting and it ended exactly after 1:25 hr. He came once but she might have come a dozen time. It was great show for me and knew excitement with a banana pulp from her cunt.

They were sleeping and it was almost after 12-14 min as I was just seeing the screen I saw some movement and that too by my wife who pushed her hand on his limp cock. As I watched felt as if though they were sleeping. I could see she started to fist his limp cock for some time. I could see it was growing and wife got up bent and she took it in her mouth and started to suck it.

I said what the fuck she is so desperate cant leave without a cock even for some time. I could see the waiter Kannan hands went on her head and grabbed her hairs and started lift his hip fucking her mouth and making her deep throat his cock.

He pushed Radhika across and just went on top of her. He shoved his cock and started fucking her again. It was after another 6-7 min of hard fuck he stopped with just his hips jerking with both moaning ahh and ohhh.

The waiter left and she was lying on her stomach for pretty long almost till 1 noon and I saw the door open and it was none other than the dick which had fucked her the most number of times.

It was the liftman and he just pulled his pants down and just moved his hands on her ass she was sleeping and he parted her ass and spitted on his cock and shoved his cock in her cunt or ass he and she only knows.

He kept on fucking her in the same way for 7-8 min and then pulled her doggy style and literally pulled her hairs turning her face kissed her and fucked her hard for 2-3 min and stopped and my wife fell on bed again. But she turned and they spoke something and he wore his pants and left.

She looked at the watch and looked at her purse camera and there was a banana still in the fruit basket and started mocking at me moving it between her legs and I could not hear her but with her lips movement I could understand as she said I love you  gave me a flying kiss and went to the bathroom.

She had a bath came out dressed in a blue and pink floral dress till her knee sleeveless and went down had lunch in the restaurant and out of the blue with almost 10- 15 guest having lunch she went and spoke to the manager at the desk and was talking to her.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 12-04-2022, 10:22 AM