Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
But he was merciless; he did not bothered that his cock is moving in her asshole again.. He kept his piston moving in & out of her ass. He let her hold her legs tied over her boobs and he held her shoulder and began giving more hard jerks. I could see that entire 11 + inch dick was going in and out of her ass. She was new pleasure and moaned happily. Whiteman was watching them. She let one of her leg free and held his limp cock and fondled and fisted it. There was not much improvement. Then he pushed his cock inside her mouth. She was running her tongue over tip of cock and he jerked and at the same time negro pulled out cock from ass and inserted it in cunt.

Then I thought he loved ass more but still fucks cunts too.

I could see her cunt split as his huge cock inserted and it was beautiful to see the same. Negro was fucking her heavenly and I know she could never experienced the same before. His long cock was knocking deep in her cunt. After few min the black man got up and lied down and pulled her on top of him. She held his cock straight and let her cunt slip over the cock slowly. Finally she held his shoulder and jerked her hip up & down on his thick and long rod. It was very tight in her cunt.

Certainly knew it was giving her more pleasure than earlier fucks she had. While she was fucking negro the white man held her boobs from behind and pressed her back on negro. The white man too was getting ready for his round of fucking my wife's asshole. He kept pressing her back and adjusted and entered his cock in her asshole. Negro might have made a tunnel in her asshole so it could be rather easy for the white man to put his cock in her asshole.

Without any difficulty he put his cock in her asshole and started fucking her and now both were fucking the black one moving his hips and pressing her breast and the white fucking her asshole grabbing her hairs riding like a horse.

She was sandwiched between them and was enjoying. Both were playing with her nipples and boobs and from behind white one was fucking her hard and fast. She surrendered  totally to the pleasure and moaned loudly “yeahhhhhh…. Fuck…me hard… good… aahh… it’s nice…”

Both kept fucking me till discharged. They filled both her holes and then they released her. She remained lying exhausted and I saw the white man taking cock of negro in mouth and she too just bent her head to see the same. I don’t know what the fuck they are into. Radhika got up and left and while she was dressing the white man came removed some notes and gave it to her. I could believe my wife was doing a call girl stuff. She took the money he kissed her and she came back taking her bag and phone and winked at the phone knowing I could be watching the same.

She went to her room and slept and I too went for my sleep and I got up early just checked the mails of the tape and saw in the night someone came just fucked her and left who the hell was he don’t know as it was dark.

I just had my breakfast sitting in my office seeing my wife who still was sleeping. After few thing checked out as I heard the door bell of her room. I concentrated on the same. It was 10 am in the morning.

She got up and without any thought opened the door in a towel and let waiter enter the room. She let door shut behind him. They talked something and he was preparing tea and she went to the toilet and came after some time. The waiter was still down there.

She sat on bed and took support of bed rest. She let towel drop on floor She was totally nude and seated with legs bent at knee and feet pulled up near hips. She did not bother to cover her boobs or cunt and took teacup from his hand.

He was a different waiter not the same one who fucked her as he was much matured never saw him fucking and was like around 30 stout and well built.

She said something and he poured another cup of tea and started to sip it. She told to get her bag and kept it near to the bed and also the phone through which I was watching live.

They were having tea and I could see him staring at her cunt. I could see Radhika telling him to get something and he brought her purse and phone and she kept it in the side table.

To be contd.............

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 11-04-2022, 03:24 PM