Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
They reached the hotel and the liftman followed her he fondled her in the lift and he came to her room and fucked her like hell. I wonder has he ever fucked his wife that much as he use to fuck my wife 2-3 times in a day. My wife was giving him too in spite of getting fucked by 2-3 or even 5 guys she never said no to her darling liftman.

It was late in the evening and Radhika was sleeping and she heard a door bell and she got up and it was the manager who came in kissed her first they were speaking no idea what they were speaking and as they were speaking and she was just wearing a top and panties and he pulled down the panties and his pants too fell. They were standing talking kissing and he was fucking her slowly in and out talking laughing and he was fucking her. Then he started fucking her fast and stopped and hugged her pretty tightly.

After some time Radhika went to sleep again. She got up had something she was in bathrobe and ordered something to eat the waiter came kept it and tried to make a move but she said just showed him the hand and turned her hand. I went mad I thought he was trying to make a move and she stopped and said might be later.

I went mad and immediately called her.
"Hi baby how are you"
"She looked back at the camera what about you"

I could see the waiter climb behind her and give her shoulder message, pressing her shoulders softly.

"You seems to be dead tired"

"You saw it"

"Hmm yes Radhika loved it"

"You mean it Bhavesh"

"Yes sweetheart why should lie but what happened at the beach you looked stunning"

"Just like that"

"Were you sad at the beach" at that time the waiter tried to put her hand inside her bathrobe. I could hear her say 'abhi nahi badmein'

I said "why it’s the first time you are saying no"

"Why did you said I was sad at the beach"

I said "your eyes were lusty but a spark was missing as if you wanted to tell me something". The waiter boy was a bit sad and was about to leave she called him and squeezed his cock and told him to bend and kissed him and told him "badmein bola na"

He kissed her back and said "thank you madam" and sat on his knees and started to feed her as she was talking to me.

"Nice ahh my queen has a servant too who feeds her"

"Fuck you Bhavesh tell me why you said I was sad"

"I don’t know as if you got something was missing in spite of getting everything"

She grabbed the waiter and hugged him tightly and had tears in her eyes and I was thinking what happened.

She didn’t cried but seeing her tears I went mad and I said "stop it Radhika what happened tell me now"

"You were right don’t know I am missing you"

I didn’t know what to tell what was this, "I told I am ordering you to stop thinking I am always there with you. Now tell that fucker who might have got a hard one to fuck you right now"

"No"

"Why you cant do that for me"

"Will be doing more for you Bhavesh (she kissed the waiter and told him to go and he was asking what happened she just waved her hand told him to go and he left) just wait for the night"

I said "what tell me"

"You love me"

"Yes Radhika I love you and you are just mine even though 100 fucking dick fuck you are mine now please don’t get fucking emotional and ruin your holiday after telling lots of lies to our parents who are asking every now and then who you are"

"Love you I love you I love you I don’t mind getting 200 cocks in me but without you in front I am not loving that much but yes I do love you are watching me but I wanted you near and after those fucking dicks fuck me I want you to fuck me kiss me love me"

"Ok Radhika I will be there for you next time I promise"

"Watch your words BAD BOY you want me again here with you"

I said what the fuck I said, "Yes my bad girl your bad boy will be there next time or even 10 times with you no freshen up and tell me what is you doing more"

"Just see it baby and let me get ready for the same bye love you Bhavesh"

"One thing one thing"

"Yes Bhavesh"

"No more road shows accident whatever you do not on moving cars or anything of that sort"

"Yes Bhavesh no moving cars but with the driver in a parked car"

I know she wasnt going to change at all. She went to the bathroom and came out in 15 min full nude in front of the camera whipping her body. She just wore skirt and top and nothing else and taking the two phone and her purse kissed me seeing the purse. I went mad no bra or panties where is she going.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 11-04-2022, 02:52 PM