Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Both the cops fondles kissing her spanking her licking her a lot. She sucked both of them and both of them licked her and sucked her breast. Manoj lay down on the couch with his back to it and invited Radhika to come over him, she quickly went and took his cock in her hand and introduced it in her and she moaned loudly as the organ slide in making way to her depth. Vijayan waited to get a position to come over both of them to penetrate her at her back. Radhika whispered, “Aie!!”

He was feeling his cock deep inside her warm cunt. Radhika sighed and in whispers in between pants replied, "Oh! Aah! Hmm, its a great feeling..... to know that I am getting fucked in a security officer station that too by a cop's cocks in me....aaaahahahahaaaa...yesssss move on...deeper deeper dear...yeah I love it....fuck me harder harder......I want it badly...go on....aaaaahahahahahaaa”....

This is what happens when one is deep in ecstasy of love making. It is the intoxication of that special sex feeling that makes one forget everything at that moment. One can even forget God family husband knowing he is watching every moment of the same. So to let apart her husband was something very minor at that moment.

Vijayan was able to find room by parting his legs wide apart to push his dick in Radhika’s butt... when she felt his touch on her ass she knew it that he was to penetrate, so she gave position to him by lifting up her butt so that he could push his dick in.... Vijayan spat on his cock, then on her asshole and directed his cock to the hole and pushed... Radhika moaned, “ Pleee ea a ase,” Vijayan inserted the tip of his cock first with some extra effort as it was tight.. then as half of his dick got in he added some more effort and there it was deep in her ass, and Manoj’s dick in her cunt...

Radhika caught again in between the two cops, in a security officer station made her quivering and moaning stretching her body in every way to feel the pleasure of the flesh.... that pleasure which has rendered her to stoop down as to let any man get her to bed.... that pleasure which no human can stand against...our Radhika had the right to get that pleasure as it was part of every human nature to feel that pleasure in any way it came....

Humping increased, Radhika hissed, twisted, moaned, cried, wailed, moved all the ways to feel both men.... Vijayan’s hands crushed her boobs from behind, Manoj panting by the movements of his hips lifted up his neck to suck one nipple while Vijayan was crushing the other breast Radhika was whimpering all along the fuck and panting like she had ran a kilometer run....Both cocks were doing in and out, a sticky stuff gathered on both dicks, specially the one in the asshole, the fart smell filled the room, Vijayan in the bending position with both legs apart on the sides of the couch he grumbled and voiced out, “Aaahahaha I am to cum...I will cum deep in you...I will not take it out as its in your ass baby...ooooohhohohohohohohohhhhh..aaaahhhh I am cumming yeeeeeessssssss I am leaving my semen in your ass honey wwwwwwoooooowww its sooooo tight and so good to drop inside you...OH MY goooooooooooood!!!! Haaaaaa!!! I did it.... uuuuffff!!!”

Just then both Radhika and Manoj chorused “ I AM ALSO CUMMING AAAAHAHAHAHAA OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHHHH YESSSSSSS ITS SO GOOD.... OH MY GOD....YEEEAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Manoj took out to shoot his load which partly fell on his own belly as he was lying down and Radhika was on him, and Radhika lay flat on him panting after reaching her orgasm, and licked his shoulders then bite it leaving a dark red snap, while Manoj ate her neck biting her also leaving a dark snap, and Vijayan did the same biting her on her shoulder at her back and left a dark red snap......

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 11-04-2022, 10:54 AM