Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
In the night I found that the liftman came around 2 after his work slid in her blanked fucked her and slept with her. He left in the morning on his own and Radhika was still sleeping. There was a knock at the door and she just pulled a slip and went to open the door. It was Manoj the inspector at the door and moving his stick came in. Radhika looked out to see if his assistant too is there.

He spanked her bottom Manoj said, “You are looking for Vijayan? He is not here baby I am alone and we can have nice time hmm??” Radhika bite her lips and smiled shyly and asked him in saying, “Oh I am too tired, wish to rest a bit why you came so early?” Manoj hugged her and let his arms around her after the hug he placed his cheeks to her mouth saying, “My cheeks are not dirty are they?” He meant to be kissed by her, and she quickly placed a kiss on his cheeks Manoj enlaced her in his arms and leaned her to the wall and started kissing her taking her mouth in his when she had no other option than opening her mouth to let his tongue explore her deep in. It was sight for me a fully uniformed cop hugging and kissing my baby doll and the picture was 10 on 10. It aroused me like hell she was making with a cop in uniform.

During the kiss Manoj’s hands roamed over her boobs and he slide one hand under her slip pressing her boobs. Manoj took Radhika in his arms again and started licking, kissing her fondling her all over her body. Manoj sat on the couch and made her sit on his thighs, rubbing his dick on her ass and asked her to move her ass on him, she did do it and he felt the pleasure and talked in gasps and hisses, “You see you have to come to the security officer station for some formalities."

Hearing that I was worried and I can see Radhika played her vampy part which I have never seen, "Do you really think I am needed there rather you are needed here or you want me there what you can do here" I didn’t understand anything what she was saying

Radhika still being naughty and biting her lips, opened his zip, and took the huge monster in her hands caressed the cock and gently took it in her mouth kneeling on the floor while he rested his head on the couch and breathed out feeling relieved and gave a moan and hiss. Radhika looked in his face while the dick was going in and out her mouth. He was holding her head with both hands and keeping it to the rhythm of the movements while his eyes was on her cleavage, and he watched her boobs dangling Radhika now and then pressed her boobs to his knees, and he enjoyed the touches.

She now left the dick to move up to get his mouth to suck his tongue juices then move back to the dick to suck it again, she did that several times. Manoj was feeling like he will cum in her mouth and was stretching his whole body on the couch feeling all the pleasure Radhika licked the dick all along its length and went to the testicle where she ran her tongue deliciously and took the ball in her mouth to suck it as soon as she started sucking it the door bell was heard and very very fast both got up, she helped to zip his pant, she attached her slip and put on robe on top of it. It was one of the other cop not Vijayan who had come down there to take her to the security officer station. She was sad and in front of the other cop he just said I am there don’t worry just formalities just get ready. Both went out and Radhika had her bath. She got dressed in a beautiful sari with a tight short blouse which was almost backless.

The sari was purple colored and with matching blouse. The dress suited so well on her fair complexion. She came out the manager too came spoke to Manoj and was telling something. Then he came to her and told nothing to worry just routine and he whispered don’t worry they like you. He told any problem will get our lawyer and he will do the necessary stuff.

They got out of the hotel and Radhika walked by Manoj’s side, her sleeveless blouse, showed her beautiful white arms and armpit smelling scents she wore. When she seated in the security officer vehicle, Manoj smelled deeply to show his appreciation of her perfume. Luckily for me she had kept the purse on the dash board of the vehicle and this time also switched the mobile camera phone and had kept in her hand both of them with screen saver on which I told her to do.

On the way from the dashboard camera Manoj kept touching her here and there while driving and she kept smiling at times arranging her swaying hair from her shoulder to the back, at times pushing away Manoj’s hands from her lap, soon, pinching him, and they reached the security officer station after half an hour drive and flirt on the way. She was looking gorgeous and happy. She had not thought at all that she will be fucked in the security officer station but she had a fantasy of the same which she told me later on.

On seeing Vijayan she laughed and also saw her favorite driver who had fucked her and made this thing exciting rather than bad for her. He just smiled at her and Manoj said to him something he just folded his hands and said with moving his head and sat in a bench in a corner.

From the few view I had about the security officer station. It was an old building and very few people or constables out there. Radhika was speaking to the driver about what happened and all that stuff.

The two guys who fell too were there but they were sitting other side and after some signing they left. Driver too signed and Radhika signed for insurance stuff as witness and from there Vijayan took her where Manoj was, but he held Radhika in some place and kissed her. I could just see from the phone camera and the purse camera was faced backwards. But the moment she was fondled and kissed. He asked Radhika to follow her as soon Manoj will go to leave her back to the hotel.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 11-04-2022, 09:13 AM