Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Seeing no panty Vijayan’s erection became bolder and he rubbed his dick on Radhika’s on her between her ass from behind. Manoj was under ecstasy yet he opened his eyes to look at Vijayan doing that action and he could view Radhika’s beautiful ass since he was standing and she on sitting position on her legs. Vijayan was rubbing his cock in between the ass and pressing her belly making himself get the ass touch closer to his dick, and after a while he moved to the front and holding his cock he asked directing it to Radhika’s mouth who was already having Manoj’s cock in her mouth, Vijayan pleaded, “please take mine as well….” And Manoj grumbled, “Hey wait she is killing me, let her finish with me man!”

Radhika was swallowing Manoj’s dick in her mouth doing the to and fro and he was pulling and pushing his dick in her mouth like fucking a cunt. Radhika’s mouth was like a cunt receiving Manoj’s dick in and out and once or twice she took it completely in her mouth and Manoj felt his dick’s tip touching her tonsillitis membrane. Radhika felt like vomiting at that moment but she did not and only coughed twice yet continued going ahead with the action, and soon Manoj’s moans increased with loud voice, “Aaah, oooooooh…woooooo oh my God… I am cuummmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiing….” And he pulled out his dick to shoot his sperm partly on Radhika’s face, and on her boobs and head as well. Radhika then looked at Manoj in the face and clutching her teeth

Radhika by then held Vijayan’s cock in her hand and was stroking it, Radhika just gave him a weird smile and started with Vijayan’s cock same way she did with that of Manoj in the start.
Radhika was now dealing with Vijayan’s dick and still in the same sitting on her feet position she held his dick in the same way like it was done with Manoj’s she played with the tip and ran her tongue all along the length of the cock till she reached the testicle and roamed her lips and tongue there while Vijayan shuddered and Manoj watched with amused eyes. Vijayan gave a look at Manoj and thumbed up to him. He got to stand on the tip of his toes.

Manoj then approached Radhika behind and started caressing her nude back he ran his hand along her spine to make her feel a shiver while she was giving Vijayan the suck and slowly Manoj roamed his hand from her back to her boobs from behind her and Radhika gave position for his hands to surround her by moving slightly sideways. Manoj caressed her boobs which were firm with the nipples erect and he took the nipple in between his thumb and index finger and rolled it in between to make Radhika squinch and pressing Vijayan’s dick in between her teeth while Vijayan gave a sudden cry thinking she was going to bite his organ! Manoj laughed when he gave the moan.

Manoj was giving her much pleasure by the way he was fondling her from behind and since he was nude his dick was touching her ass, and at times it was getting erect and then getting soft, but Radhika could feel the movements of his cock on her ass each time. Radhika then started sucking Vijayan’s cock in the regular way by letting her mouth going to and fro along the organ and Vijayan pushed in and out her mouth. It went on for a while when Radhika stopped saying, “My mouth has ached its enough now, up to you now guys.” When she said that she started to get up but his cock was still in her hand and she pulled Vijayan by his dick to the bed where she sat, while Manoj pulled out her shirt which was disturbing him. So Radhika was then all nude. Manoj asked her to lie on the bed then Radhika gave a blank smile and lay over the bed while both men went by each side of her on the bed.

Both men took a breast in their mouth and started sucking Manoj lifted up his head to look at the breasts he was sucking. Radhika looked in Vijayan’s eyes and kissed him affectionately sucking his tongue. Radhika enlaced Vijayan and they were lost in a deep passionate kiss while Manoj was continuing to suck her breast. He crossed his leg on one of Radhika’s leg which was on his side, and he ran his hand on that thigh, and got up to kiss and lick the flesh, by then they broke from the kiss and Vijayan was licking Radhika’s neck while she pushed her head back on the pillow, and Vijayan with one hand was massaging her boob while his mouth was running over her neck, chin, cheeks and ear lobe licking and biting slightly, his cock was hard and he was trying rubbing it over her other thigh while Vijayan’s dick looking for the way toward her cunt

Radhika then parted her legs to let Vijayan come in between. Both men were on the bed with her and she was giving priority to the junior Vijayan. Just when Vijayan was going to get in between her opened legs Manoj moved Vijayan’s hips and placed his mouth to Radhika’s wet cunt and started licking her. Radhika gave a look once at them and stretched her body when Manoj’s mouth reached her cunt, she gripped the pillow in her hands and gave a twist on the bed while Vijayan watched her excitement. Manoj with his experienced tongue licked her upper lips of the cunt and delicately moved them apart to run his tongue which made Radhika moan and quiver over the bed moving her hip like in a dancing sequence. Vijayan then went to her mouth again to kiss her while Manoj continued to suck her wet cunt getting the salty taste on his tongue.

On the bed they were making Radhika moan and this time she was the slave and they were the masters. She was getting lost and could not control it she let herself at their mercy. After giving her a good lick and suck Manoj had got full erection once again and he went up to her mouth with his cock while Vijayan took his place On Radhika’s cunt to suck and lick her. Manoj put his cock again to Radhika’s mouth for her to suck saying, “You see baby here the monster again awake for you!” Radhika was at that time like in a drowsy state and she licked his dick holding it in her hand while Vijayan was sucking her dripping cunt and she was in a bad state of ecstasy feeling two men dominating her sexually. She hissed and moaned with his cock in her mouth and asked for penetration

She pulled Vijayan by his hair up to her level and opened her legs to make him come in between asking him to get in her. This time Vijayan did not delay and he placed himself in between her legs supporting himself by both his arms by her sides and he introduced his dick slowly and gently to her hole and Radhika gave a long desperate cry of pain and pleasure while Manoj rubbed his cock over her cheeks and lips.

The fucking started and Vijayan excited with a "ahhh ohh yess" from his mouth and I can understand the hot feel of his dick inside her gave him the ultimate pleasure. He went on gradually increasing his rhythm of the movements of his hip while Radhika continued moaning with, “ aaaaah..sssshshshshshshhhhh… yesssss, go on, I want it deeper, faster….yessss…aaaaahaaahaaaah”

I went mad with the clear sound does she talk like that. Mostly the audio is in audible but from the camera close to the bed I can make out clearly but the video was clear from her purse camera and it was great angle too of the bed and could see his cock going in and out of her wet cunt.

Manoj took the lead by asking Vijayan to lie on his back to make Radhika come on the top. His cock still in her they turned obeying Manoj’s order soon Radhika was on top of Vijayan and Radhika started moving her hip on him as though it was she who was fucking Vijayan. Quickly Manoj went behind Radhika, made her part her legs a bit more and I as well as Radhika knew it that he was going to enter her in the ass.

She gave a look at him looking back with drowsy eyes lost in another world of passion she gave way and position to him also to get inside her. She lifted her waist a little bit, so that Manoj could get the right position and Manoj parting both his legs by their side, he crouched over placing his legs by both sides holding his dick in his hands he first touched Radhika’s ass cheeks where he rubbed his dick while from under her Vijayan was pushing and pulling his dick. Manoj spat on Radhika’s ass hole and wetted his cock with the spit and pointed the tip of the cock on the opening of the hole and slightly pushed in

She was sandwiched on the boat 5 times and this was the 6 th time she was getting. I was thinking who else could be luckier than her.

Radhika turned her head back looking at him and whispered, “Do ittt” Manoj was very thrilled and rustled to her breathing out his words with a sigh, “Don’t worry honey, Oh my God…I was longing for this…here it goes baby…..” and he pushed the tip of his dick in her hole when Radhika gave a loud sound of moan, then Manoj pushed a bit more to let half his cock get in her ass, while Vijayan’s cock was doing to and fro in her cunt from under her.

Radhika quivered with deep hisses as Manoj’s cock got half way inside her. Then Manoj pushed the other half deep in her ass and Radhika gave a loud cry of pain and pleasure. There was my Radhika with another two big cocks inside her and she was in between two security officer men on the bed which made it more interesting. Manoj pulled out then pushed in again and pulled out more and started doing to and from in her ass holding her waist while Vijayan’s dick was moving in and out of her cunt.

Radhika was uncontrollable those moments and was going on giving loud cries, she whined, wailed and whimpered in between the two hungry males with her. Manoj seemed wild and savage during that action and he clutched his teeth and forced his organ deeper and pulled in and out in rage. He went on humping like a wild boar while Radhika went on gasping for breath with moans panting and shouting with pleasure and pain together and soon she started to scream, “Oh yeah…yessssss I like it…go on …I am about to come….. fuck me more… I want it deeper …oh my Goooooooood… I am cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing…oh yes yes yes Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss”

Then she lay flat on Vijayan’s body and all three were immobile for a while and it seems all three got there orgasm together. Both men ejaculated at the same time by the way Radhika was moaning and screaming- that made them enjoy a lot. Manoj discharged his cum deep in her ass his cock was still in her when they were immobile while Vijayan had abruptly removed his dick to let his cum get sticky in between his bowel and Radhika’s belly.

They were like glued to each other  Vijayan was supporting both Radhika and Manoj on his body. They all exhausted lay flat there all three panting heavily after about 3-4 minute. Manoj pulled out his dick which made a ‘pop’ sound and he moved and Radhika gave a last moan as the dick got out of her ass Manoj’s cock popped out of the ass and he headed to the bathroom. Vijayan took Radhika’s mouth in his mouth to suck the last drops of nectar from her tongue.

Both men stayed with her for about half an hour on the bed kissing and fondling her more. She was nude and the men as well and they enjoyed that way.

After some more minutes they left kissing her goodbye squeezing her butt.

It so happened the guys who fell removed her picture and they were excited to see and on a basis of entrapment they came and seduced it and it was in that way.

After the security officer left the manager came they talked for some time with a glass of wine and he fucked her and told her he is there if any problem and didn’t she liked it.

Well Friends I hope this mixing of different stories in one has excited you please let me know with your valuable comments and some good ratings  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Next updates of Radhika's Kerala Adventure will be posted in 2 days time Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 09-04-2022, 12:29 PM