Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Vijayan kept watching and opened his zip as well and brought Radhika’s other hand to his cock and she did the same with his dick and he also got to close his eyes and grunt the same way as Manoj. There was my Radhika with two security officer cocks in her hands which she was managing by only twisting her index finger on them to make two tough guys bow like sheep in a second!

She did that action for a while and without being asked she knelt down in front of them and neared her mouth to the dicks, Manoj looked at her and tried hard to resist her touch while Vijayan felt his legs trembling and he also started looking at Radhika’s desirable lips moistening by her tongue and she was going to open her mouth to get one cock in her mouth and Vijayan gave a quivering moan.

Radhika smiled and looked up at both men and teased again… ”Who wants to be tasted first? You…. Or …You??” Manoj looked at Vijayan and vice versa, then Vijayan replied, “He is my boss okay take him first… but please don’t delay to come to me… I am excited and longing for it too". Radhika’s boobs were at that moment all free and were dangling by her movements and both men’s eyes were seeing the same.

She at last took out her tongue, a last caress over Manoj’s tip of the cock and a last look up in his face then she took out her tongue delicately out of her mouth and lightly passed it on the sensitive part of Manoj’s cock which made Manoj again stand on his tip of the toes and vibrate when both of his legs trembled.

Radhika was taking all her time and was very thoroughly going on with the dick and when she ran her tongue all along the whole of it Manoj moaned like a sick hospitalized person, which made Vijayan laugh and Radhika amused. She lifted up her eyes to look in his face which made Vijayan have view of her beautiful brown eyes with the lovely white part visible as she was looking up.

She licked the cock up and down and went under it till she reached Manoj’s balls. Manoj was groaning and shaking at Radhika’s mercy she played with her tongue over his ball like a snake moves the tongue, she did that over Manoj’s ball and Manoj looked like he will fell unconscious… he gave a grunt and pleaded, “ ahahaaaaaa ohhhhhhhh my Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddd!!!”

And there was that tough man who considered himself to be a very hard, tough security officer inspector who was so easily made to plead and moan by my sweet young wife of 23 years of age. He was rendered a low disgraced character at that moment and Radhika enjoyed his moans and felt it was she who was the victorious over his atrocities which he wanted to prove over them some hours ago

Radhika parted both legs of Manoj more apart and got in between them with her head in between, she held both his hairy thighs running her soft palm over them and she was all in between the two legs and her tongue was sucking his ball’s skin while one of her hand’s fingers was stroking the whole of the dick.

Manoj was still standing not to forge he got to stand on his toes every few second by Radhika’s sensitive touch of the tongue and his moans turned childish at times. She at last got one of his testicles in her mouth, knowing that it was the most sensitive part of the male organ she handled it with care and let it slide in her mouth with all care and precaution still stroking the length of the cock

At that moment Manoj gave a sharp moan and this time his voice turned out as a female voice and seemed he was about to weep!! Vijayan giggled and sat down to appreciate that scene. Since Radhika was sitting on the carpet floor to perform that, Vijayan sat behind her and lifted up her shirt to roam his lips and tongue over her back wetting it with his saliva and Radhika shuddered by that action of Vijayan.

She gradually moved her mouth from the testicle along the cock and took the tip in her mouth again and now she started giving Manoj a suck. She took the tip full in the mouth and sucked with the mouth closed on it and swallowed the juices, then she slowly opened her mouth to let half of the dick slide in her mouth and moved her head to and fro to make Manoj shake more and stand on his toes again giving moans. Vijayan on his turn from behind Radhika undid her short jeans and was making way to get it out and they found out that she was not wearing a panty under it

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 09-04-2022, 11:03 AM