Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Manoj still came closer and got hold of the bathrobe and pulled it abruptly, Radhika held one part which was still on her and squirmed with the abrupt pull from the other end and she was telling something softly something like noah please.

Manoj laughed pulling the robe and said something to which was, “it is cruel to us by depriving us from what we want to see young beauty! Why are you being so rude to us? I am sure you have pleased others when you are alone without your husband holidaying alone, so just consider us as same my dear!”

Manoj got the robe removed from her, and all her waist, belly, navel and cleavage was out to please their eyes. She was standing in front of two strangers and felt like being a prey in front of two hungry wolves that were ready to jump on her as she was defenseless.

Manoj stood up, approached her, stood close to her and put his fingers to her chin, lifting it up to face his eyes, while Radhika looked aside in a disgusting way.

Vijayan also stoop up and both men were an inch to her when Manoj held both her arms saying something with a lusty smile softly only could hear soft voice which I couldn’t make out.

His hands went around her waist and pressed the flesh while he gradually moved his large fingers on her belly grasping the part where her navel was and Radhika gave a moan and trembled, meanwhile from behind her Vijayan put his hand on Radhika’s ass and rolled his finger there.

Founding herself caught between two men she knew this is going to be different and Radhika later on told it turned on two men in uniform excited her and it made her wet.

Manoj kneeled down in front of her and slowly lifted her skirt running his hands on her knees moving up very slowly, while from behind her, Vijayan was running his tongue on her neck moving her hair with one hand and Radhika gave a sigh stretching her whole body at their mercy.

Manoj on reaching her thighs, called Vijayan to have a look at the white fleshy hidden thighs which he was exploring, so Vijayan moved to the front from behind and he also knelt down and both men started watching her legs from closer while Radhika shook as if she was feeling terribly cold or ticklish.

Both men took one thigh in their hands and started licking it from the knee moving upward very slowly taking all their time, both men’s tongues, wetting her flesh moving to the inner parts under her skirt. They were pretty strange and seeing this pervert stuff I was going mad.

Radhika trembled, shuddered, quivered and her legs shook as she was standing and despite her she put her hands on their heads pushing back her head looking up on the ceiling. Just then there was a knock at the door.

Vijayan went to open the door and Radhika and Manoj came out along with him. The other cop was telling something to Vijayan. Manoj secretly pulled Radhika’s arm inside from where the two other cop can’t see and Radhika was collated to his chest and he kissed her savagely pulling her tongue in his mouth sucking her tongue.

While Vijayan again kissed her neck at the back thrusting his dick on her ass, while Radhika tried to look outside to see of those two can see. Manoj’s hand moved to Radhika’s boobs which he crushed while his dick still in his pant thrust to her downer parts two dicks were thrusting over her, one at the front one at the back and she was again caught in between the two security officer men.

She broke from the kiss and said something, Manoj gave a naughty conquered smile he was talking to his junior caressing Radhika’s belly. Radhika bent her head down quietly on hearing his words then both men got out of her room.

Both said something in her ears and they left and she called up someone on the phone in came the manager. She was telling something but the manager was telling her to cool off as nothing will happen after seeing you anyone could go mad and saying he made her sit on the table and consoled her. He left and Radhika gave a thumbs up to me.

I called her up and she was bit taken back and I asked her what happened.

"Baby you have seen what happened"

"But you seems to be worried"

"Yes a bit Bhavesh but excited more"

"Excitement for what"

"Seeing me two got a hard one Raj was telling and told me to make them happy"

"You agreed and he said you will do anything"

"No baby he said make them happy if I want to or else he knows how to kick them off"

"Please don’t lie to me"

She was angry "BHAVESH I never lied to you and with respect whatever is going on I always tell you dont call me a liar"

She tapped the phone. I called her again and said sorry sorry.

"Please Bhavesh I will never hurt you or tell a lie to you I am nobody's bitch if I am someone bitch I am your bitch Bhavesh and my Bhavesh love to see me fuck it right or wrong baby"

Her tone was different and now she was looking in front of the camera and speaking and I was really afraid with her bulged eyes

"I am sorry you know I want you to enjoy but with cautious"

Then she calmed and said to me, "Baby didn’t you want your loving wife to get fucked by a liftman lifting he leg up on the side stand of the elevator and fuck me"

I said "what"

"Did you chatted with your friends or not"

"Yes baby but that was…" before I could complete she started again

"Didn’t you want your wife get fucked by strangers in the train dragging me to the toilet and fuck me"

"Please Radhika sorry please stop it"

"That’s a different that they fucked me in the cabin and didn’t you wanted your wife to be molested in a crowded bus that took a different after I saw a camera and I knew you wanted to see me doing what you know"

"Please stop that Radhika please or god sake"

"I love you baby never talk anything about it I am doing everything with 6 pair of eyes that you have given to me and you can stop me anytime you want but never tell I am lying"

"I am sorry cut it out tell me do you like the security officer guys"

"Yes baby the uniform aroused me and I was wet, you have chatted that one incident when a cop was talking to your mom seeing her cleavage you wanted him to fuck her"

"Please stop its just fantasy baby"

"Ok Ok I am sorry love you"

"Take care baby I wont object anything you do but please be cautious just think of my father and mother and your father and mother nothing should come into their eyes or ears or our friends or relative Love you

"ok" she kissed me on the phone

She went to the bed and went to sleep it was evening. She was sleeping naked and there was only one camera on her mobile one that too in night mode.

Some guy came with some parcel and kept it on the table and went to the bed and kissed her lifting the blanket had a good look at her naked body and went out without doing anything.

She got up late at 9:30 pm and switched the other three camera and gave a flying kiss to me. She went and freshened up and took the parcel inside the bathroom.

I went mad when she came out after 10-15 min and what she was wearing was it their demands of something like that. She wore a shirt with no buttons but attached by both ends on her navel without a bra!!

Why was she dressed that way? All her boobs were openly visible and inviting. With that crossed attached shirt she had worn a jean short which reached up above her thighs. She looked at the camera and gave a thumbs up.

She moved here and there combing her hairs and there was the bell and Radhika opened the door and covering her breast seeing Manoj and Vijayan staring at her lovely face and sexy body

I said ohh fuck she has dressed in this way for the two security officer men now.

Well Friends I hope this mixing of different stories in one has excited you please let me know with your valuable comments and some good ratings  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Next updates of Radhika's Kerala Adventure will be posted tomorrow Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 08-04-2022, 02:38 PM