Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
"Men, she's fab to fuck!" he cried. "Too good, Raj (Then he uttered something in Malayalam) !"

He staggered away and took a deep swig of beer, lit a cigar. Umesh came and hugged her kissing was talking to her softly and Raj came and started fucking her and then her old gang banged her. They had food and she was fucked again by the new guy.

She was fucked again and again might be for 5+hours. I went mad how many times she can take all those cocks. They came back to the shore. Everyone kissed her and now she had dressed herself in a skirt and a tank top and nothing inside it seems. The new guy came near her hugging her who had fucked her 2-3 times removed a thick gold chain from his necklace he put it in her neck. She said no he kissed her said something and squeezed her ass and she came down from the boat.

The driver was waiting and she again climbed in that SUV and they started again. It was night and the front vehicle light use to beam up and sometimes couldn’t see anything. After 40 min drive I could see Radhika going to the front seat between the two front seat. She kissed the driver and could make out the driver was finger fucking her and she had kept one of her leg on his lap.

As the driver was finger fucking and driving in one hand a dog came in between and suddenly the driver turned and rather hit a bike rider who fell. One was badly hurt both were alive but they got scared and Radhika concerned got out to see and they were telling the same and one guy took the picture of Radhika as he was helping the other friend and then driver told Radhika to sit in and they sped from there.

She called me and I was worried. What the fuck she has got into and why she is doing it on moving vehicle that too without the driver.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 08-04-2022, 11:43 AM