Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
I didn’t know was she disturbing me or telling me Thanks for what I gave her was still my question.

Continuing 

Then she adjusted and the journey started and they reached some place where there were few boats and they walked into one specific and from her purse camera some guys waving her. She came near them and it was the other guys Raj's friend Umesh Richard Ian who have fucked her in the hotel when I was there they all hugged her and there was another guy smoking cigar with some shit load of chains and rings in almost all fingers it seems except the thumb. He had huge big chains with gold biscuits and though he was dark his gold chain on him looked very different.

The big boat started and they were in some first deck. She placed her purse at the right place where it could be covered the whole place and the other wi-fi camera was placed in a different angle and she kept it in some place making I could see the whole event. I just pray after whatever she will go through all this stuff she don’t forget to collect the same.

The boat started and it was going deep into the sea and I could see Raj was speaking to her. Others too surrounded her. The rich guy it seems he came near to my wife.

I could see all the 4 guys fondled her kissed her squeezed her breast made her drink beer and that new guy was when he came in front was now in a lungi and nothing on top fondled her kissed her and his hand had lifted her sari making her seat on a table.

The new guy removes his lungi and though he was huge guy not fat guy whatever Radhika eyes popped hot as she looked at his uncircumcised cock which was genuinely impressive, long and thick, with heavy balls.

"Nice, heh?"

"Interesting," she chuckled.

"Wanna try it out?"

"Maybe."

"Lemme feel your tits," the new guy said.

Radhika smiled sexily and Raj removed her blouse buttons and bra and the new guy started, cupping and squeezing her breasts.

"Nice. Real nice," he grunted.

Her nipple jumped erect in his fingers. Her lips parted sensually and she ran her tongue sexily over her upper lip. He squeezed her breast again and chuckled.

"Show me your tits, babe," Ian grunted.

"I'm hot," she said suddenly.

"Here, this'll cool you off real nice," Umesh laughed.

He popped open a bottle and, with his thumb over the mouth, shook it vigorously, then sprayed it across the table. Radhika gasped as the frothing beer hit her face and breasts, drenching her body and her sari. She tried to dodge the spray and the men laughed as she ducked and weaved. She laughed, too, and, springing up from the table ran across the side of the boat dropping her petticoat off leaving her naked. The driver who fucked her didn’t gave her panties and he kept it for himself.

Her old gang too ripped off their clothes and were naked. Radhika had seen those guys many a times and was looking at the new guy and I think so she saw what I saw that his cock was long and he had heavy, low balls. His barrel-chested torso was matted with hair. His belly was round and hard. She laughed and dodged Umesh and moved to the other side of the table. The other side Ian and Richard caught her and in between them.

"C'mon bitch, let's fuck!" Richard shouted.

Five hands pawed her naked body. They lifted her between them and shoved her down on her back on the table. Radhika gasped, laughing brightly, and spread her legs. The ship was moving I don’t if anyone was driving and he too could join later. But what I was seeing sharp wind blowing and in middle of five naked guys was my naked wife.

"C'mon, guys! Fuck me!" she cried, her body hot with excitement and lust. "I want your cocks! Take me!"

She turned her face to one side and Richard pushed his cock into her mouth. She started sucking it hard and it ballooned rapidly in her mouth. The new guy fingered her slit and found her wet.

"Horny slut," he cackled. "Her cunt's thirsty, too!"

"Give her sum beer,!" Umesh shouted.

Morris the new guys name he grabbed the bottle and shoved it between her thighs. Radhika gasped as the cold glass and even colder liquid hit her cunt and clitoris. Morris laughed and pushed the neck of the bottle into her slit and started masturbating her with it. I went mad what was it till cock going in her cunt it was ok and she is not stopping them in doing such thing. Radhika gasped, thrashing and writhing on the table, her hips pumping and jerking up and down in excitement. It felt wonderful. Umesh pushed Richard away and pulled her head to his crotch.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 08-04-2022, 09:47 AM