Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Radhika squeezed his cock and he gave her a lip to lip kiss and went out. Then in came the second devil for me who took my wife Raj and a new guy. I didn't recognize the second guy who was bit old. They hugged her and sat.

They chatted easily and sipped their whiskies. Radhika was sitting in between and she ran her hands over the thighs of both the guys as they sat either side of her. Her hand would go right up to the natural junction and make contact with their balls before sliding down to their knees.

Both men were being free with handling her. Their hands stroking and squeezing her thighs, breasts and hands as they all enjoyed the foreplay and they were talking.

They kissed her squeezed her breast and almost ripped her new dress which was gifted by Raj only and sucked her breast.

Raj removed his clothes and revealed his big cock sticking up from a dense forest of pubic hair in his groin. I could see that clearly rather then last time seeing through a key hole or when he was fucking her in the hotel room.

Radhika knelt on the sofa and took hold of Raj's prick and after pumping and licking it a few times, she opened her mouth and took the glistening helmet of man meat into her mouth and started sucking it. Her hands and fingers moved down to the ball sack at the base of his shaft and manipulated them skillfully.

New old guy was casual observer during this. He had unzipped his slacks and removed them along with his briefs. Then while watching Radhika suck and lick his friends cock, he had unbuttoned his shirt, and then moved behind Radhika, where she knelt on the sofa.

After stroking her buttocks and running a finger along
the crack of her ass, down over her anus to the hot wet mouth of her cunt, he slipped a finger into her hole and frigged her. His fingers twisting and turning in her slimy hot cunt hole. Her G-string was stretched and placed on her butt

Radhika moaned and releasing Raj's cock for a few seconds and said something to the new guy and Raj too said something. The new guy got behind her, with one knee on the sofa and the other foot on the floor; he aimed his cock at her wet hole and thrust his cock deep and hard into her hot wet cunt.

He slapped her ass hard as he sent his cock deep and hard into her cunt. I could hear him say "Nice" He said as she mumbled a muffled moan of pleasure, her mouth still full of Raj's manhood. The guy fucked Radhika with deep strong strokes as she bobbed her head up and down Raj's cock.

After a few minutes, Raj eased her head back up off his man meat and told her to sit on him. The new guy released her hips and watched as she got astride his friend. Radhika helped Raj feed his spit coated prick into her recently vacated fuck box.

As Raj's prick entered Radhika the new guy leaned forward and watched as his friend's cock seemed to slice her cunt open Raj's legs were slightly apart, his heavy hairy balls and shaft clearly visible as Radhika sank down on him. Her cunt was spread with his balls as she took all of him into her and groaned in pleasure....

Raj took hold of Radhika's fat ass and urged her to bounce up and down on his shaft as the new guy stood up and stood beside her at the sofa."Opps " Raj said to Radhika and seeing the new guy next to him holding his cock and she just sucked it in.

The two fucked both her cunt and her mouth eagerly. Raj came with a hard upward thrust of his groin and a tight downward push on Radhika's hips. I could see from the other camera which was opposite that after 5-10 min Raj came in her cunt and she too orgasmed as lot of white liquid was getting squeezed out of her cunt as his cock was still going up and down

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 07-04-2022, 12:54 PM