Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
The rowdy guy passed her clothes and she went to washroom to get dressed. She came dressed after 30 min and went to sleep everyone was sleeping and I was waiting if there was any action but nothing happened.

No one touched her and I too went to sleep. Got up and switched on my lap top to see the next day in the morning everyone was like as if nothing happened last night. They hardly talked to her and one by one they got down at different station and I thought she might have missed them fuck. She called me and we talked around 10 am as she was going to get down and our liftman had already called her as he was waiting to pick her up at the station. I said how was the night and she said come on Bhavesh baby you tell me how it was.

I said "what to tell Radhika I am afraid  of what is happening"

Radhika " you want me to get down and come back"

I said "No no you are going left right center if something happens to you"

Radhika "Don’t worry you are my knight in shining armor will come to my rescues I know that and fuck that tell me about the night"

"I love it Radhika, I loved it, but did you love it"

"I fucking lost how many times I came baby with those 5 guys was afraid of that fat bastard but he kept in fucking me for like ages no movement just his fat prick juicing my cunt you loved it"

"Yes be safe baby"

"I will and I think the train is slowing down station seems to arrive"

"And your liftman"

"MY liftman baby or your liftman and you love him as because of him everything change and my baby is loving everything"

We spoke some more and she kept the phone. I didn’t understood what she said yes the liftman did change my life don’t know for good or bad. But he fucked me first daringly in front of me and then in a friendly way arousing me more.

I got ready to office and just came out the door towards my parking and there was a call and it was Radhika.

She said to me, "Where are you"

"Leaving for office"

"What" she said

Suddenly I heard the liftman saying "Kay Bhavesh yeh galat kiya tumhne"

"Kay galat kiya"

"Tum kuy nahi aya " I heard Radhika voice "ahh kay kar rahe ho"

"Kam hai chooti nahi mil rahi thi"

"Daro mat Radhika ka pura Dyan rakhenge lekin agale bar tum ayoge nahi toh mein tumhare ghar aunga"

I said what the fuck "I said ok"

The phone went to Radhika it seems as I heard the voice "I think Bhavesh he too like
to fuck me when you around baby"

"Don’t make me more mad Radhika will call you later"

The phone went silent and I couldn’t the brazen way he was telling me that he will come to fuck her in my house. He has the guts and I knew the guts was given to him by me only by being silent the first time and with Radhika taking his cock in her cunt right in front of me.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 07-04-2022, 09:15 AM