Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Don’t you want to see Raju and his friends fuck me and before me answering she use to give me so hot kisses arousing me. I know it was difficult but as she was pestering me I told you go alone. She said I want you to be there with me and I said I will be there in my way. I told her about my plan. She was going to tell her some close friend is going to get married and she is going to Kerala for the same and about me watching I had with few of my friends got all the gadgets and the software needed to make my thing wonderful.

Frankly speaking I was not interested in sending her but at that same time I want to see what she does when left alone like a free bird knowing I am watching her.

Contd... From last post

I got her 3 Mobiles packed with high speed data connection and on top of that got high frequency wifi and on top got from a dealer wifi cameras which connects to mobile every 30 min and makes a clip and mails it to me and I got it from another crazy friend who gave me this super software. One was connected to her purse and other two were with magnet as well as that airtight rubber cap and thought her thoroughly many a times everything where to keep in what angle. Those 3 Mobile camera as well as this 3 different wi-fi camera was like my excitement.

Radhika wanted me to see each and everything and learned what all to do very fast and that was excitement and I fucked her 2 times that night and again in the morning she was excited and again told why can't I come too. I told no I cant see it as I am happy and unable to digest the same and on top of that I am not getting any holiday from office. I don’t know it was true or false as she wanted me as she get excited more when I am near. I said I am more than near to her every second this time

It cost me a hell of money but it was worth it for me.

We reached the station couldn’t get 2 tier Ac had to occupy her in 3 tier AC compartment. So as train arrived we got in third AC compartment. This was a special train and third AC had compartment too, with sliding door. I left from the station she told me to go as it was pretty late 10.30 and she was connected with her mobile through Skype in one and through IMO in other and other was connected to the 3 wi-fi connection.

While going home I switched my phone and saw she was alone in that cabin along with other guys. As it was dark but in one of the camera it was that night vision and the other one was normal so was looking very dark grainy picture. The train was moving saw there was a guy and on the upper berth there were two guys around 25 and in the middle berth was occupied by some rowdy looking guy, he was like a hunk, a body builder but had thick moustaches, pointed and twisted upwards like Bihari’s and Rajput’s. Another seat was been occupied by a guy dressed in office suit. He must be around 30 I think.

The guy who was allotted the bottom berth was of 35 may be, casually dressed and was very talkative. As soon as he entered the cabin he got introduced with everyone including Radhika (this I came to know because of the wifi camera which she had fixed and one placed on that supper plate on her purse and it had already sent me 2 videos to my mail. It was high frequency one) Rest of the guys went to sleep leaving Radhika and that guy was talking. They bent towards each other and kept on talking. They were laughing clapping and all that stuff.

He went to washroom and returned after 10 minutes. Everyone were lying on their seats so Radhika also reclined on her seat. He came back, dress changed, a t-shirt and a lungi, and instead on sitting on his seat, he sat on her seat as she was lying down just near stomach and they were talking. It was dark just because of the wi-fi camera and in the Skype the camera setting was night vision so I could see them properly.

They talked for a while and his hands came on her breast and Radhika's hand came on top of him didn’t understood seeing whether to stop him or to press his hand on her hard. They were still no movements with his hands on her breast talking something. His right hand went behind and his hands was inside her sari and grabbing her thighs and might have touched her cunt she did tried to stop him, but he moved down and their lips sealed. I couldn’t dream that she could go so far right away with a stranger in front of others and she was just giving herself to anyone. His hands were moving in fast might be finger fucking her cunt.

I really didn’t understood my wife as far as I understood she wanted to enjoy in the hotel but here she had already started with anyone with another 3 guys sleeping who were not her friends but totally fucking strangers. Was it the freedom I gave her or she is like that or is the chat I was having with my friend turned on her into a totally Nymphomania either to excite me or take in all the new cocks that come in her way. 

He raised her sari along with her petticoat, up till her waist. He pulled her panties and was telling her something and stood and removed his lungi and he was all naked inside, his dick was saluting my Radhika's cunt it seems. He climbed on her and spread her legs and was holding his cock in his hand and pushed his dick in her cunt in a single go. When I realized what was happening he was already inside her cunt, fucking her slowly, kissing her lips, holding both hands above her head. I could see his ass going up and down and Radhika hands was rubbing his back. I could see it was more than 3-4 min his ass was going up and down fast and suddenly slowed down with small jerks and I could sense by his motion my Radhika's cunt was flooding by his sperms right inside her womb. I think he kept on filling her womb until he squeezed his last drop inside her.

Then he pulled his dick and said something in her ears and wore his lungi and went to his seat. I was still shocked with what just happened as shocked because knowing my wife is pretty fast or the people understand her and her needs and get going pretty fast might be anything of the two. I started my car and went home. Reaching home switched on the laptop there were already 4 videos it was the same with a bit of sound of the train. I started from where the first guy left and slept and Radhika was pushing her sari and petticoat down. I saw the rowdy guy standing nude just in front of her. He said something to her there was fear in her eyes and saw he just was on her and parting her legs no foreplay no nothing pushed his fat dick inside her cunt.

This guy was possessing a bigger dick then the first guy and I could sense from her face she was in trouble facing his big cock in her cunt. In fact she was trying to stop him pushing his hips. He was telling her something to which Radhika immediately opened her blouse immediately in fear sort of her in her face as her blouse was open he pushed her bra and pressed her breast and could see he was pressing it hard as she shut her eyes.

He licked and suck her nipples and was fucking her too, He kept on fucking and at one time his one leg was down and her left leg was high up and was fucking in that pose and again the traditional way. He had lot of stamina and I think it was more then 30-35 min he fucked her and no change in direction with max speed to slow speed to max and then suddenly just small jerks and I knew came in her and started to get dress pulling his pants from the middle berth and wearing it and then his T-shirt.

As he was dressed I was blown off as he pulled her blouse, bra, sari and petticoat off her body. She tried to stop but he was hefty strong he pushed all her clothes and she was just wrapped in a bed-sheet and he shake one of the guy and said something and he got down naked. The guy was already naked, he got down and rushed to her. She was sitting and he just pushed her down holding on her shoulders. He spread my wife's legs wide and he was inside in a fraction of second. He kept on fucking her for short time and just increased the amount of sperm in her womb and went off to his seat.

As soon as he was off both the leftover guys got down and came to her. They pulled Radhika and made her stand. The guy from the middle berth sat and told her something and pushed her head down to suck his cock and she started to suck his cock while the other guy managed to push his dick in her cunt from back.

He started to fuck hard and fast. The guy in her mouth was half way when the guy in her cunt shot his load and settled down. He pulled his dick out and went to his berth. The guy in her mouth held her head making her stop. He made her turn and she was catching the window and he started fucking her from behind as both were standing. He fucked her for few min and stopped and made her doggy style on the lower berth but facing the door and through her purse camera I could see clearly he was finger fucking her asshole.

Then he shoved his cock in her asshole and he was spreading her butt cheeks and managed to put all his cock in her asshole. She was already fucked a lot in her asshole in our last trip so she loved that too and this guy was fucking her which made her happy. He kept on fucking her for 10 min and stopped and when he removed his cock and could see her asshole oozing his cum out as she was in the same position for some time.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 07-04-2022, 09:08 AM