Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
That was beyond my thinking she could do something of that sort. We all took bath and I was the second last one as Radhika was normal not getting ready while my other cousins was getting ready she was holding her kid and as she could not get ready. In fact when we both were left and I came out I saw this two guys in the same 4th floor just wandering off.

Out here there are small rooms given no toilet and bathroom and every floor had common toilet and bathroom at the end of an isolated place. As I came out wore my dress the others were getting ready to leave and they told us to come as soon as possible. I immediately took my phone kept in silent and I had already brought my Sony small camera with digital zoon and went near the bathroom.

I checked the first two bathroom and the third one was small and dirty and knew Radhika won't go there to take her bath and so fixed my camera in the second and my phone in the first one in such a way behind the lights so could see everything as it had good recording facility.

My whole family left leaving me and Radhika and she was changing in front of me she removed everything and I was shocked she wasn’t wearing any panties as she slipped her petticoat and wrapped herself in a towel. Then she wore a gown nothing inside took her towel and told she will be back and I told ok.

I knew if this guys could make any movement it could be now. But how they could do was my thinking and if they enter the room they hardly could do anything  as this small rooms don’t even have a bed or anything other than few chairs and wall mounted wooden cupboard. I was praying whatever happens should happen in the bathroom and luck favored me. I just saw this guys seeing her go and I faked as I closed the door and was going down. I just took the third floor and just came back and saw this guys heading towards the bathroom. In fact everyone was in a hurry to go to catch the first pooja and most of the floors were empty.

I waited and tiptoed towards the end of the corridor where the bathroom was I saw the first was empty so immediately took my phone and saw the third one was too empty and I just pushed the second door it was closed. I just kept my ears and I could hear nahi ahh sounds of my Radhika's voice and before I could hear further I heard some footsteps and I went back and waited near my room.

I then went on the fifth floor as that building was like a U-shape one and waited at the end where I could see when they will come out. I dragged 2 cigarette though it was forbidden as there was no one and my tension was off the roof going mad what all was going inside.. It was exactly after 22 min as I had switched on the timer on my mobile to see the same that the two guys came out and just ran down. They were wearing their clothes they had kept the bags in the counter down it seems and rushed down.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 02:44 PM