Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Emboldened by her moans, Bashir grabbed the knot of her salwar with his fingers and slowly tugged on it. In an instant, her salwar was loose! I was shocked at this guy’s brazenness. Bashir then gave his friend a hand gesture and he immediately stopped licking my wife’s feet as the big muscular guy started pulling her salwar down slowly and steadily.

As the lower part of her dress began to come off, I noticed she was wearing pink satin panties and that looked amazingly sexy from top. Bashir stopped somewhere in the middle of her luscious, meaty thighs and they both stood straight to watch this magnificently hot specimen in front of their eyes and in such an exposed state. What was more was that there was hint of a wet patch on her pink panties and her inner thighs appeared to be moist as well, which suggested that she was indeed wet from all the attention she was getting, even while asleep.

Bashir was telling his friend something and Sayyed couldn’t speak. He was speechless and rubbed his cock over his jeans as he stared impatiently at the mature voluptuous woman’s semi-nakedness. Without much delay, Sayyed was the first to get back to what he was doing as he licked the sole of her foot with even more vigor. He just put his face down and put all her toes in his mouth and started sucking them.

After a minute, he moved to the other foot and started sucking each toe individually. Then he licked her foot from bottom to top a few times. He seemed just content to stick his tongue out and keep rubbing it on her feet for as long as he could.

At the same time, Bashir put two of his fingers inside her panties on either side of her straps and in an instant, pulled down her panties to her mid-thighs, as my eyes got wider. My wife’s shaven cunt was now open for these two perverts to behold! They were now in full view o her oozing pussy lips. My cock felt like it was about to burst out of my pants! 

Bashir went down on her. He gently licked my wife’s moist, slit once before backing away to watch her cunt was spitting and licking her cunt. I could only see his head moving up and down.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!”, my wife moaned some more, in pleasure. It was such a hot scene to watch and my cock just wouldn’t stop throbbing as I witnessed this first-hand from the upper-berth, while pretending to sleep myself. Then Bashir did something even bolder.

He placed his fingers on the entrance to her pussy and in one second, he inserted his middle finger straight into her soaking wet snatch. Suddenly, I heard a small gasp and I saw my Radhika wake up – eyes wide and mortified by what was going on and what these guys were doing to her body. She was about to scream, when Bashir noticed that she was awake and almost leaped to her face and covered her mouth with his hand.

I could see Radhika acted as if she was in shock. Bashir’s middle finger was still glazed with her pussy-juices on the hand which he used to cover her mouth. He was giving my Radhika an intimidating stare and he said something to her. Radhika’s eyes went up to my berth and by that time I had closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

I guess she must’ve been relieved to see that. Bashir said for a min or two and with an evil smile, as he took his hand away from her mouth. Radhika dared not speak. Bashir took off his vest and his dark muscles came into full view. Bashir then slowly undid the top button of his jeans and pulled down the zipper. His pants immediately dropped to the floor to expose his boxers and the wide tent that had formed owing to his growing boner. With another motion, he pulled down his boxers to his knees and now was standing naked in this section of the sleeper compartment, his huge cock was dangling in front of my wife’s face.

Radhika stared at his thick manhood and he was telling to suck the same and Radhika first lightly kissed and then licked the head of his shaft, making it throb like a snake. Then she held it with one hand and started stroking lightly, causing to slowly start to grow.

Meanwhile, Sayyed put his face under Radhika’s feet and rested her feet on his face and spent almost 10 minutes like that. Then he started to smell the top part of her feet and her ankles and soles. He started licking them too. From her movements, I knew it was tickling her a bit but the skinny pervert didn’t care. He lifted one foot in his hand and just put the whole sole in his mouth and sucked and sucked.

My wife gave out whispering moans of pleasure as she was stroking this muscular guy’s now 9-inch hard and thick manhood, while getting her foot licked by this other guy. “Ahhhh choos choos aur choos!” he ordered which was bit loud and I could hear that.

Radhika opened her mouth and as she was stuffing it in, I actually see how thick this guy’s dick was as it stretched her lips beyond anything I had ever seen. Her eyes grew wide and her whole mouth was covered in his member. There were thin strands of saliva dripping from the corners of her lips as she struggled to keep his cock steady in her mouth.

Suddenly, Bashir grabbed her by the hair and started fucking her mouth taking his cock fully out and again shoving it in her mouth. Radhika immediately grabbed his thighs for support and her face looked like it was hard for her to breathe. She was almost about to choke when he finally pulled out. Her face had become red because of the hardcore face-fucking and she was softly coughing and spitting out precum and saliva.

Bashir then pulled her top up to her shoulders, exposing her bra-covered milky white boobs. Bashir’s thick hard cock was now resting against her thighs and was only inches away from her pussy lips. He stared at my wife for a few second trying to drink in her beauty as she was wiping the precum and saliva from her lips. He then bent down and lightly rubbed his rough lips against her smooth cheeks.

He was almost hugging her and from the expression on my wife’s face, I knew she was liking it. The feel of a young stud rubbing his broad muscular chest against her sensitive bra-covered breast was taking her to newer heights of pleasure. At the same time, Sayyed was now rubbing her feet over his exposed 7-inch cock and in a matter of minutes he came all over my wife’s feet and soon fell on the opposite berth.

While hugging her, Bashir now positioned his cock in between her pussy-lips and with one swoop he pushed it in. “Ahhhhhhh!!!”, my wife’s eyes widened and she softly groaned in pleasure as this stud penetrated her womb. She looked at me once to check if I was still asleep and thankfully I had closed my eyes by then. As she looked away, I kept on watching and stroking my long hard cock as fast as I could, owing to the scene in front of me.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:52 PM