Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
The other guy gave his cock and literally pulled her towards his side and the two who were fucking grumbled he literally made her bend and lifting her one leg in mid air he started fucking her one of the guy sat on the table and bent her head to suck his cock I was not able to take it and on top of that I got a call luckily I had kept in vibration seeing the same I slowly went out and came to know her father met with an accident.

Now things were getting off the hand so I decided to return back to my town. I called the receptionist and asked him to prepare for checkout. The manager came to me telling to stay more to which I told got a call from home telling the situation and soon he arranged train tickets and it was two tier AC and the train was at 3 pm, so I decided to check out around 2:30 PM.

It took 15 min maximum to reach the station. After an hour she came it was 12.30 and when I told she was disappointed that her father met with an accident and more disappointed as we have to leave. She returned back to the room exhausted and she took a bath in the bathroom.

The liftman came and was disappointed to hear but he started taking of his clothes went to bathroom and was fucking her they came out and he kissed her and told to come back. We took some refreshment and then Raj came and fucked her after coming to know we were leaving.

I was getting mad and more madder as anyone coming depositing their fucking cum in wife's cunt and leaving as if it was nothing. At last we came out and I was more happy to find the liftman was not there and we came down.

The manager was calling us to his cabin we had paid advance which he told he cant pay but whatever other was were waived off but also gave big packet of money that was from the negros she fucked.

Then he pulled Radhika towards him, made her sit on the table in front of me and started to pull her sari up. He said just last time before we leave. Radhika's sari was up and he dropped his pants and was inside her fucking her up to the core.

He took hardly 5 minutes to flood her inside and then arranged back her sari to normal. But it was crushed then she had to change to a yellow salwar kameez right in front of us and the crushed sari her yellow petticoat and blouse she gave it the manager and told it dry clean it and keep and she will collect when they come next time and looking at me she said Right Bhavesh.

As always no words from me. She came back towards me and we exited the hotel, we reached the station on time. I was hushh like stuff at last we were in the train and it had started. It was fast train Shatabadi and it was going to reach next day at 12 at Ahmedabad.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:51 PM