Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
As soon as he climaxed, he said to me you got one hell of a wife (I said what the fuck everyone is telling me the same thing) and he got up, took the cigarette packet and smoked with me. My wife was still spreading her legs and I could see both their mixed love juice squeezing out of her fucked up cunt. Then he got dressed and kept the packet with him and left. Radhika went to the bathroom to clean herself. She came back all naked, wiping her hair with a towel. I was sitting in the small sofa and she stood naked in front of me.

She brought her cunt so close near my mouth and I understood that she wanted me to suck. I pressed my face and sucked her cunt. She removed my pants and sat on my cock telling that she loves me very much ahh ohh and I fill her cunt like hell. She lay on the bed all naked. I asked her to at least get dressed, on which she said that it’s very uncomfortable getting dressed and then disrobe. I understood she was also having the fun and was equally involved in it.

I asked her that was she interested in site seeing which she rejected completely. I went out for some shopping and then returned back around 6.30 PM. Radhika was sitting in the restaurant having a cup of coffee or tea. She was dressed in a blue colored semi-transparent sari and her blouse was of deep cleavage, and the blouse was of that style that was impossible to wear a bra inside. This wasn’t the sari which I bought for her, this means someone from those four guys has gifted her. Instead of going to her I went to the lawn and ordered tea for me.

After the tea, I came back and found her talking two peoples on the reception. One I was familiar of was the receptionist and the other was unknown to me. Instead of interrupting them, I waited there to see what’s happening. She was bending on the table, keeping her both elbows on the table. They all were talking when her pallu fell down on the table. She observed it and rest of them were ogling at it. She looked at their eyes direction and then looked at her cleavage.

She smiled back at them and didn’t adjust her pallu. They were no customers at all and I was far distinct away. The receptionist looked on either side and slipped his both palms inside her blouse. He gripped both her boobs and started to wobble it like water balloons. She giggled on it and he withdrew his hands away.

The other man said something and they both moved to the back side of the hotel. I too moved in the same direction, they both moved into a room and the door got shut behind there wasn’t any room other then office and some staff rooms.

I reached the door and it was closed tightly. I tried to peep inside the keyhole but it wasn’t useful. I tried to keep on searching for a place to view inside but it wasn’t useful at all, the room had nor doors nor windows. I went to the end of the corridor and was smoking there. Just and two chaps came in front of that door.

They knocked the door and said something. To my horror, the door opened and Radhika came outside. She was all nude; she came out of the room in the corridor and started to talk to them. They were trying to touch her here and there but she was always resisting. After whole 3 minutes talk, she let them keep their hands on her waist and bums.

The door opened and all three of them vanished inside. Now it was no way for me to see inside, so I moved to my room, after an hour I got down to the same place and found the door was still locked from inside. So I went to the corridor end and smoke few. After 20 - 25 min the door opened and all four of them came outside.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:50 PM