Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
I left Radhika sleeping like that and had my breakfast and went for a nap again in the bed. It was around 1 pm when there was a knock on the door. I came out but Radhika was awake. She got off the bed and went inside the bathroom. I opened the door and to my dismay, one of the four guys who took Radhika last night was at the gate, he was the youngest of all the four. He asked me where she was and instead of getting hyper I said in the bathroom. He walked to the bed and was wearing lungi and he just removed it and his T-shirts got naked in front of me as I was nothing.

He went to the bathroom gate and knocked. The door opened and he went, the door was pushed again and it wasn’t locked. In 3-4 minutes I could hear the water flowing and Radhika grunting ahh ahh curiously I pushed the door a bit and peeped inside and Radhika was standing in the shower, keeping her hands on the wall, bowed down a little and that guy was fucking her from behind. He was fucking her so good I was going mad and there was knock at the door and I opened it was the room service I didn't know that Radhika had ordered lunch when I was asleep he kept the same and arranged it on the table.

As the room service left I was going to peep in and the waiter took almost 7-8 min to arrange the same I could see they both came out of the bathroom, wiping their bodies with a towel. They both came and seeing the food sat on the dining table and started to eat. They were still naked and both didn’t mind. I was hungry too so I took the seat and started to feed myself. After the lunch, that guy kissed Radhika and was cajoling her ass and everything. His cock was hard he picked her up and made her sit on the dressing table and telling her you are hot cunt and he wants you again showing his dick and he fucked her again the dressing table was shaking and I was afraid that will fall. He fucked her for 2-3 min and pushed his cock deep and stood like that I could see his ass tight as if he pouring all his liquid in her. Radhika went to the bathroom and came and slept naked.

She got on the bed all naked and slept. I looked at her well-fucked pussy and the urge of fucking a well-fucked pussy took me over. I disrobe and my cock hard and I shoved my maddening cock in her wet cunt and started fucking her pussy. She opened her eyes and smiled, she whispered in my ears, “What took you so long I have being doing everything for you"

I was fucking her in more haste I said for me, to which she said rubbing her hands on my shoulder urging me to fuck more hard telling me isn't you want me to get fucked by any guy in your trip to Kerala and you could be really happy. I said what the fuck I was chatting with my pervert chat room telling them I could like to see my wife get fucked by strangers waiters and liftman and she has read it all. I was shocked hearing that and I was bit still on top of her and she was telling me Bhavesh fuck me I love you and I will do anything for you and all that stuff and I kept on fucking I didn't had anything in my mind that wife was going to take my fantasy chat so seriously. I fucked her and came in her and before I could speak to her she went to sleep.

When I woke up it was 4 pm in the evening. In fact rather than waking up I was woken up as the bed was bouncing and I could hear Radhika grunting and I just turned and could see Radhika was in her hand doggy style and the guy Umesh with the biggest dick was fucking her. I wasn’t even surprised with the same she just smiled at me seeing me awake and her mouth looked so beautiful as she was moaning beautifully. I got up normally and wore my clothes. I told him that I was going out to which he told where I told I need a cigarette he told me his brand to get it for him and I exited the room. It took me 20 minutes to return as I delayed purposely when I returned Umesh still was on top of Radhika as he was grunting Ahhhu hhhh oooohhh…ahhhh..uhhh..mmm” Umesh was huffing and puffing as his body movement got into a rhythm. Seeing them in that way this scene was started almost at least 30 min back.

“ahhh, ohhh, Kya choot hai teri, meri randi” he panted out lewdly our eyes met he was telling my wife randi “kya chudti hai tu…..ooohhhhh Raddhiikkaaaa”

“ahhhh…Mazaa aa raha hai naa ab saali ?…. aaahhhh” he asked Radhika, who was in no position to reply as she was enjoying the most and just kept her eyes closed.

(One thing I was wondering what my wife was made off, she was having a marathon sex crushing her body each and every moment and every time when I see her getting fucked, I feel her as fresh as ever. One hell of sex hungry cunt she became the moment we reached this hotel)

“mmmmm….abey saali bol, mazaa aa raha hai na ?” he went on “ohhhhh…..teri choot ras se kitna bheeg gaya hai”

Umesh started pumping his cock even harder, bringing out groans from her.

“Accha lag raha hai na ?” Umesh asked in between his heavy breaths.

Umesh played with her as he placed the tip of his cock back on the entrance of her cunt, but instead of entering it he stayed still and waited looking at her. But he didn’t have to wait for long, as within a fraction of a min as they were murmuring something, I could see Radhika hips getting raised and this scene was really good as her pussy enlarged as Umesh’s cock was getting engulfed in her cunt.

I saw Umesh push the rest of his cock raising his hips lower with a single powerful thrust. In an instant his cock completely disappeared into her cunt, bring out a loud moan from her.

I was dumbfounded seeing the exciting scene as a Anaconda is eating its pretty..

As Umesh increased his pace, Radhika’s moans also got louder and more frequent “ahhhhhh,…ohhhhhhhhh..ahhhhh…ohhhhh” she kept rambling

“aankh kholo” Umesh urged my wife..

“ohhhhhh….Radhikaaa….ahhhhhh” Umesh gurgled as he thrust hard.

Radhika was by now out of control of her senses and shamelessly moaned with pleasure, looking into his eyes.

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Radhikaaaaaa” Umesh moaned “Mazzaaa a rahhhh hai”

“ohhhhhh…haaaaaan…Umesh” Radhika responded as she placed both her arms on his shoulders.

“ohhhhhhhh…, mera lund se chudna achcha lag raha hai ?” Umesh asked

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……haaaaan…” Radhika grunted

The depraved conversation was making precum ooze from my cock

“ohhhhhhhhhhhh…..mmmmmmmm Radhikaa mera ras nikalne wala hai” Umesh announced

“ahhhhhhhh dal deeee andhar” Radhika replied

“main chod raha hoon tumhe” Umesh stated the fact to heighten his arousal

“Haaannnn…. Umesh” Radhika grunted

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..haan, Umesh”

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mera ras nikal raha haiii..mmmmmm … tere choot ke andar…ahhhhhhhhhhh” Umesh announced his orgasm and held Radhika tightly. Radhika too began to shudder. Very pleased he put his lips on hers and began to kiss her. Radhika responded enthusiastically and they both began to kiss, lick , suck, almost devour each other lips, mouths and tongues.

Their bodies were intertwined, his cock inside my wife’s pussy and lips locked tightly.

Both their orgasms went on and on as they just wouldn’t stop kissing . But eventually their never-ending orgasms came to an end too. Umesh just lay still on her for a while and then rolled off. I could see Umesh’s semen leaking out of her cunt.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:32 PM