Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
He quickly flipped Radhika over on her stomach. He then raised her bums in the air and quickly pushed his hard cock into her cunt from behind. He then began fucking her doggy style. Radhika's face was on the bed as were her breasts mashed against the bed, when she felt him entering her again. "AAAAHHHHH SOOOO NICCCCCEEEE AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH HHHHHUUNNNNNHHGHGHGHGHUUUUNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH", she wailed as this time he was very roughly and rapidly fucking her.

Raj loved the hard way he fucks like a trip hammer and he was being very rough on her, thrusting fast and hard, making her bums jiggle with each stroke as he held her by her waist and pumped her rapidly.

He was fucking her hard and also rubbing her asshole, making his middle finger enter and wriggle about, making Radhika cry in pleasure and pain, her face being rubbed on the bed as he stroked her hard, her voice muffled but still wailing.

I was mesmerized by this sight. I didn’t know sex was beautiful seeing him fuck my wife so close was more delightful to see at the same unbearable to stand out there and hear them fuck and me stand like a lamppost getting excited, when it will get over or else didn’t mind if it kept on going too.

My wife was being so brutally fucked like a rag doll. Her face was continuously being rubbed roughly against the bed as Raj fucked her hard rocking and pushing her whole body.

Her breasts too were being rubbed hard against the bed. I could see Raj’s middle finger has disappeared in her ass and spanking he continued fucking her. Both their bodies were glistening with sweat and both were now breathing very heavily as they ran a marathon.

Finally, after what seemed a long time Raj thrust hard and again turned her on her back and in no sec he was in her telling her. “Time to Cheers Radhikaaaaaaa darling Aaahhhhhhhh I am goinnnggg to filll urrrr pusssyyyy wanttt itttttt”

There were actions which were really heating me up and both had hugged with no space for air as their body stuck with their sweat. Other then Raj’s hips the upper portion were stuck in spite of the huge movement Raj grunted, “Meri behenchoddddddd randddddddiiiiiiii leee ahhhh saali yeh le,yeh le,yeh le mera lund ka pani saali haarrrrrammmi rrrraaaaaannnnnnnndddddd. Aaaaaahhhhh”

Raj's hips stopped with just few jerks and it was real wonderful thing to see his ass mould just jerking in staying there and again jerking and I could see next 5-10 second it was just jerking and I knew his hot volcanic spurts might be spurting in her cunt.

Then he came towards me and sat in front of me in a nude state no shame or inch of courtesy to cover his cock. He picked a glass of water and said, “Where have you gone man, leaving her alone, she was so lonely, so I came to give her company. You got a great wife and we think she’s the best and she loves us what we are giving her and you have no problem with the same. See my friends will be coming any moment to utilize the stay, you can either stay here or we can take her to our room, or you can go and stay in our room. Whatever you decide.” Radhika tried to get up but he asked to keep lying there. Just then his three friends entered the room.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 4 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:31 PM